Warrior(please excuse my ignorance)

cspaid

Awards
Im looking to bulk up but nothing off the wall. Im not going to lie ive been doing a lot of reading on the warrior and getting a lot of mixed messages. Im not trying to ruin my body/liver. My buddy is a trainer and is pretty big and tells me that warrior works really well. This is my first time taking anything in my life besides creatine and epedrine. My goals are to get cut.

Can I please get some serious non-partial feedback.

Thank you

cspaid

Awards
What is warrior? Need ingredients!
Its a prohormone.
Taken from bodybuildingdotcom
"Element nutrition warrior ingrediants..
30mg tren
10mg epistane
6mg superdrol
5mg absorption agent"

amiller745

Awards
Its a prohormone.
Taken from bodybuildingdotcom
"Element nutrition warrior ingrediants..
30mg tren
10mg epistane
6mg superdrol
5mg absorption agent"
Superdrol + epi + tren? Don't take that especially if its your first prohormone.

cspaid

Awards
Superdrol + epi + tren? Don't take that especially if its your first prohormone.
Thank you.
I see alot of people saying dont take that mainly becasue its not safe. But noone says what is best. What should I take?

amiller745

Awards
For a first time ph I would say either halodrol, epistane, or pmag.

SPLocal

Awards
I would step back and ask your trainer to walk you through the particulars of cycling, PCT, dieting, and training.
Suggesting a tri-methyl stack to a first timer is not reasonable, he may be big, but size does not equate to intelligence or overall health.

That being said, Halodrol and Promagnon are generally employed as beginner's compounds.
Reading the Tuned Sports articles on these compounds (and on PH/DS, PCT, AIs, etc) is highly advisable.

cspaid

Awards
I would step back and ask your trainer to walk you through the particulars of cycling, PCT, dieting, and training.
Suggesting a tri-methyl stack to a first timer is not reasonable, he may be big, but size does not equate to intelligence or overall health.

That being said, Halodrol and Promagnon are generally employed as beginner's compounds.
Reading the Tuned Sports articles on these compounds (and on PH/DS, PCT, AIs, etc) is highly advisable.
Ya thats what i want. How do i properly use them? Do i need to take anything else with them? How affective are they? How are they taken?Judging by him suggesting a tri-methyl for a first timer he obviously does not know what he is talking about.

Thank you so far on advise im really glad i posted.

Tommy123

Awards
go something like decadrol max by ironmaglabs man, i used it put on like 5-8lbs, toned up and good strength. it is quite safe in comparison to most other prohormones too!

cspaid

Awards
go something like decadrol max by ironmaglabs man, i used it put on like 5-8lbs, toned up and good strength. it is quite safe in comparison to most other prohormones too!
Ya im not looking to get huge just pretty toned with mild/moderate muscle gains.

amiller745

Awards
Thank you. After 6 weeks am I done? Do I take a break then continue cycle? Sorry for the 1 million questions.
No you need to pct using a serm. The most common serms are nolva and clomid. You can find these on the Internet.

amiller745

Awards
Yes but make sure you have a serm. Honestly you need to do a lot more research.

cspaid

Awards
Yes but make sure you have a serm. Honestly you need to do a lot more research.
The guy that has the warrior has halodrol and plenty of anti es. What would you recommend as in research?

I also read an on cycle support is recommended also. True?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
First cycle? Ahhh...no
You need to do more research besides your big trainer buddy.

cspaid

Awards
First cycle? Ahhh...no
You need to do more research besides your big trainer buddy.
Yes first cycle. That is why im here im trying to learn. My buddy obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Do you agree with the halodrol?

amiller745

Awards
The guy that has the warrior has halodrol and plenty of anti es. What would you recommend as in research?

I also read an on cycle support is recommended also. True?
Cycle should look like this

Halodrol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3

cspaid

Awards
Cycle should look like this

Halodrol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Nice! So 6 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks. With cycle assist and pct 4 days a week.

Or does that mean weeks not days lol

cspaid

Awards
Haha sorry.

So what happens after the 4 weeks of pct?

cspaid

Awards
If im happy with the gains and dont want to go any further can I stop and keep gains?

It wouldnt hurt to throw in a whey protein and my epedrine would it?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

I got side effects just reading the label. Oi. Epi is the only one in that list that has treated me fairly well. Definitely a product to ease into after a few beginner cycles.

cspaid

Awards
I got side effects just reading the label. Oi. Epi is the only one in that list that has treated me fairly well. Definitely a product to ease into after a few beginner cycles.

Haha yes im really starting to understand all this.

amiller745

Awards
If im happy with the gains and dont want to go any further can I stop and keep gains?

It wouldnt hurt to throw in a whey protein and my epedrine would it?
Don't take ephedrine on cycle it could raise your blood pressure too much.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Nice! So 6 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks. With cycle assist and pct 4 days a week.

Or does that mean weeks not days lol
Omg son, you're going to fck yourself up bad. Please don't take anything hormone related for at least a year. How old are you again? You may or may not know that fkn with your hormones now can ruin you for years. I know the short term appeal of it is appetizing but you have way little knowledge about this stuff. That's all I have to say. You're going to do what you want anyway, but, you asked for advice.......don't do it.

cspaid

Awards
Omg son, you're going to fck yourself up bad. Please don't take anything hormone related for at least a year. How old are you again? You may or may not know that fkn with your hormones now can ruin you for years. I know the short term appeal of it is appetizing but you have way little knowledge about this stuff. That's all I have to say. You're going to do what you want anyway, but, you asked for advice.......don't do it.
I am 26.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
omg, please stop what your doing and research. the type of questions youre asking indicates you are no way near the point of using anabolics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some, this might not mean much, but I'm a trainer, and I wouldn't recommend steroids to any clients, friend, or even other trainers.
Not unless they show the ability to learn and apply it.
Your trainer friend is a dumbA$$ and you shouldn't take anymore advice from him.
Keep learning bud.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If not anabolics. Then what do you recommend?
learn everything you can about your diet and training, then basic supplements, and lastly anabolics

cspaid

Awards
For some, this might not mean much, but I'm a trainer, and I wouldn't recommend steroids to any clients, friend, or even other trainers.
Not unless they show the ability to learn and apply it.
Your trainer friend is a dumbA$$ and you shouldn't take anymore advice from him.
Keep learning bud.
I stopped trust me. Lol

cspaid

Awards
learn everything you can about your diet and training, then basic supplements, and lastly anabolics
I started eating healthy. I workout regular. See my problem wasnt just what i ate im an over eater and trying to conquor that. Im not fat just have alittle extra fat around my stomach. But thats a whole different topic and dont want to get in trouble for talking about it in this forum.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
start spending some time reading the stickies, after that, start reading about things that you need to know.

pct, side effects, specific compounds, etc.

cspaid

Awards
Ok will do. Thank everyone very much for the great insight.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, I didn't start with something "mild" like halo. Also, before I ever ingested anything, I devoted at least a couple of hours a night to researching what I thought was best for me by cruising this site for about four months while keeping my diet in check and staying committed to a workout regimen. My lifting partner wasn't as strict and although we did the same compounds, support supps, and PCT, our results were drastically different (mine being more promising).
I'd recommend that before you decide to take the leap into self-medication via anabolics, that you put ample research into what you are planning on doing. Although this may seem like a quick fix to all of your physical shortcomings, it's far more than that. You'd be surprised how much you can do without this stuff...
There are a ton of places on the web that you can gather information about all of these compounds, and proper logs you can read to give yourself as much info as possible.
Good luck in your ventures, better safe than sorry.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
For what it's worth, I didn't start with something "mild" like halo. Also, before I ever ingested anything, I devoted at least a couple of hours a night to researching what I thought was best for me by cruising this site for about four months while keeping my diet in check and staying committed to a workout regimen. My lifting partner wasn't as strict and although we did the same compounds, support supps, and PCT, our results were drastically different (mine being more promising).
I'd recommend that before you decide to take the leap into self-medication via anabolics, that you put ample research into what you are planning on doing. Although this may seem like a quick fix to all of your physical shortcomings, it's far more than that. You'd be surprised how much you can do without this stuff...
There are a ton of places on the web that you can gather information about all of these compounds, and proper logs you can read to give yourself as much info as possible.
Good luck in your ventures, better safe than sorry.
Curious of what compound you started with;)

cspaid

Awards
OK so here is my cycle:

Im running supernova h4 twice a day. With purus organ shield and 3 liverrite liver aid tablets twice a day.

Any feedback. I know someone mentioned no ephedrine with on hdrol. But I picked up hell fire and was thinking about using it. Feedback please.