shredded labs tested bunk/contaminated...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how many have found this out, but just posting info here to keep those who dont know informed...

alpha one was tested to be 99% pure dhea

hexadrone contained 60% of the claimed ingredient, 10% testosterone, and 30% delta-6 testosterone

bottles were ordered directly from an online retailer, shipped to pa.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how many have found this out, but just posting info here to keep those who dont know informed...

alpha one was tested to be 99% pure dhea

hexadrone contained 60% of the claimed ingredient, 10% testosterone, and 30% delta-6 testosterone

bottles were ordered directly from an online retailer, shipped to pa.
Not surprised at all about the M1A

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I thought we saw some good logs of Alpha1 on here... Was is just a small batch that was bad?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what sl claims.

Hex only has a lil over half of claimed compound, alpha one is dhea, makes you wonder what else is messed up?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Refunds are being offered to customers who can show proof of purchase

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
*facepalm* I don't have my email receipt for the bottle of alpha1. That's f'ing great. I'd hate to run it along with all the expense of TUDCA, cycle supports, etc, only to confirm its DHEA. Of course it's not safe to try it without in case it wasn't DHEA (like they claim, only some of the batches being bad). Pretty much would have to go full bore and cross your fingers I guess. Seems like a couple loggers had some relatively good experiences and sides like high bp though so hopefully I'll get lucky? :banghead:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guess if 4 wks go by and I feel great with no gains and lots of boners and some water retention I can just go onto a bottle of DMZ or something and get down to business. Still pissed that it's gonna be a toss-up at best since I can't return it.

papovski

Awards
Damn that sucks, i picked up a bottle of alpha1 & msten. Was just getting ready to start an experimental alpha1 pulse. Anybody try the msten? Or hear if its legit?

san731

san731

Awards
thankfully found this out and was able to get my Msten exchanged out with IML version instead. pretty disappointing because I was really excited about SL and everything they were offering. who doesn't get things tested before they market it though? I understand they're trying to make it right but a company that negligent will never get my business.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope that at least their methylc25 and their stano are legit. this is what i got from them recently. anyone who had experiences with these?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
**** i just got there 10mg methylstenbolone and i will say their alpha 1 4 months ago was AWESOME, just saying
i hope that at least their methylc25 and their stano are legit. this is what i got from them recently. anyone who had experiences with these?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
**** i just got there 10mg methylstenbolone and i will say their alpha 1 4 months ago was AWESOME, just saying
I just got their methylstenbolone too. Coming up to a week. It's kicking in fast like SuperDrol did. So worst comes to worst it's a SuperDrol clone. I feel dry already and hungry af. I hope it's legit, I get a weird stim feeling from it though which I think is kind of weird.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I just got their methylstenbolone too. Coming up to a week. It's kicking in fast like SuperDrol did. So worst comes to worst it's a SuperDrol clone. I feel dry already and hungry af. I hope it's legit, I get a weird stim feeling from it though which I think is kind of weird.
Patrick Arnold tested the msten and its legit. Not sure about the other products though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw someone say pa tested it, and it contained the active, then pa just said yep and that was all.

so im guessing this shows it does have methyl stenbolone in it. good to hear.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started a bottle of SL dzine and it's kicked in already at day 8. Running 30mg daily. I know dzine, and this is dzine @30mg. I have a couple bottle of Msten too.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still waiting for someones feedback on their methylc25 :lick:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could someone post the link to the test results on the Shredded labs alpha one? I have been searching different key words on google and come up with nothing. I tried the original Methyl-1-alpha by LG back in 2005 and put on an easy 20 pounds. Tried the XT version another maker put out and it was garbage. I really don't like to use PH due to how rough they are on your liver, however was getting ready to do a cycle and seen this SL clone and figured would give it a go as a kickstarter. First week felt sluggish, bp issues, appetite increase, and up 5 pounds. To me it seems like the old M1A of long ago........ So if someone could help me out with a link, id like to check it out.
Sure, I bet if you pay Patrick Arnold, he will even give you a copy!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
retailer stopped selling product a while back, why do you think that is?

they found it was bunk.

kept it a secret because they didn't want to look bad, and let sup shops continue to sell, knowing there could be bunk product being sold.

this is all easily found on another forum.

again, they stopped selling it because they found it was bunk.

didn't tell anyone to save face.

it was bought from a online store, shipped directly to patrick arnold, who tested, then reported results.

results are also posted in here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That particular compound was made illegal back around 2005. In fact I want to say all methylated prohormones were but I can't remember the specifics. So for it to be discontinued would not be suprising even if it was legit due to it's nature. Anyways your answer as far as a batch being bunk and not underdosed is correct. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
Your welcome, but you are severely misinformed about steroids.
I'm glad your here to find out info, but please don't post misinformation in my thread.
:smoker:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I started a bottle of SL dzine and it's kicked in already at day 8. Running 30mg daily. I know dzine, and this is dzine @30mg. I have a couple bottle of Msten too.
Nice to know as I have some of the dzine also.i had a very successful run with they're methylvar,I could tell it was the compounds claimed and strong at that.but yes,it was a major blow to hear the reports when they came out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased my SL dzine to 40mg and nipple sensitivity almost instantly increased. That's a reasonably good sign :p

Time to start Inhibit-P again.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Increased my SL dzine to 40mg and nipple sensitivity almost instantly increased. That's a reasonably good sign :p

Time to start Inhibit-P again.
Nice,that maybe what I run next.inhibit p is on my to do list also.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I've been a part of a company that once put out a bogus product, but there were more issues than that going on, lol.
I can understand how reps for sl must feel, I dont know the owner, so im just like, sucks.
I didn't purchase any of their products, and now probably never will. again, sucks.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I ran the Alpha One and loved how I felt on it. Always felt alpha, wanted to bang my girl 3 times a day, and didn't feel any shutdown. It makes sense that the gains were a little less than what I had gotten out of SD, which I hands-down stated was harder on me (anybody that has run SD knows it can hurt).

Having said that, I ended my log after about 3 weeks when I bridged into Stano (bought from a diff company, thankfully). I've been on the Stano for about 6 weeks and I think I'm going to run a quick 3 week cycle of SD at the tail end. Hell, I thought a lot about the fact that M1A was easier than SD. The idea never made sense to me.

Thanks for the info jbry. I'll be submitting for my refund immediately.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Shedded Labs seems to at least be taking care of the issue. Maybe they were sold a bad batch of raws or something. Hard to tell what could of happened. I highly doubt they would knowingly sell a bunk product it would just hurt their reputation. Hopefully they will take extra precautions in the future.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shedded Labs seems to at least be taking care of the issue. Maybe they were sold a bad batch of raws or something. Hard to tell what could of happened. I highly doubt they would knowingly sell a bunk product it would just hurt their reputation. Hopefully they will take extra precautions in the future.
but the owner admitted he did.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In SL's defense, I contacted them a few weeks ago through their website requesting a refund for the bottle of alpha-1 I purchased. The owner, Brett I believe, was really prompt with his reply. Asked me to fwd a proof of purchase, I emailed a screenshot of my order from lockout from my account there, and I had a check from SL for 34.95 within the week that cashed no problem. Guy was fast, helpful, and seemed like he wanted to redeem the company's image. Not gonna lie, I'm a little leery of running the TUDCA I purchased from them now... but I figure I'll have to relegate it to a weaker methyl cycle to play it safe and I'll let the bloodwork dictate if the rest of the bottles are to be trusted.

Sucks that I have a bottle of what could be one of the best strength boosters on the current market on my shelf, or it could just be a bottle of dhea. At least its free, but it is a bit scary just experimenting with an unknown substance. Maybe I'll use it to kick a longer 1/4/19dhea cycle later in the year. Worse case scenario I have mad boners for the first 4 wks I guess. Or 6lbs of muscle in 3wks.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Alpha 1 from competitive edge laboratories.

What can I expect from 60mg/day for 4 weeks?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on if it's bunk or not. If its pure dhea you're prob gonna get some boners and maybe some bloat if you take enough. If it's the real deal you might faint from high bp or have your liver start aching at that dose. Why start at a hardcore dose when you don't even know what recommended feels like? Start at suggested dose til you're positive your on and its not dhea, then up dose at your discretion.

Stuff is supposedly tough on liv and can aromatize so liv, cycle support and and AI should be in the picture from the star here obv, which is why it's so disappointing if it's bunk - wasted time and product; best to have another steroid or pro on hand to switch to if it turns out its bunk so you can at least cycle as planned.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
He's got CEL brand.

R1 - reach out to a CEL rep to check your batch number. Lot of fake CEL going around these days, so I'd still be skeptical unless you bought it and stored it when CEL was in its prime (with PH).

When I used SL Alpha One, I felt like I was on but with limited sides. I didn't mind the DHEA at all, for the record. It was definitely boner city, and I felt good while on it. Truthfully, it made me reconsider using hard methyls.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
He's got CEL brand.

R1 - reach out to a CEL rep to check your batch number. Lot of fake CEL going around these days, so I'd still be skeptical unless you bought it and stored it when CEL was in its prime (with PH).

When I used SL Alpha One, I felt like I was on but with limited sides. I didn't mind the DHEA at all, for the record. It was definitely boner city, and I felt good while on it. Truthfully, it made me reconsider using hard methyls.
I bought it a couple years ago.

If it's DHEA I'm gonna be pissed. Real Apha 1 is supposed to be very potent.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you should be gtg bro. I'm envious. Keep us posted in here if you decide to give it a run.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Someone told me if it has a white top it's bunk?

I know they did used to use black caps, so I'm not sure there's any merit to that claim or not.

I bought these 1.5 to 2 years ago.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
knock out the source buddy ^^^

and email sns about if its bunk or not. i cant imagine they sold you a crap product

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on if it's bunk or not. If its pure dhea you're prob gonna get some boners and maybe some bloat if you take enough. If it's the real deal you might faint from high bp or have your liver start aching at that dose. Why start at a hardcore dose when you don't even know what recommended feels like? Start at suggested dose til you're positive your on and its not dhea, then up dose at your discretion.

Stuff is supposedly tough on liv and can aromatize so liv, cycle support and and AI should be in the picture from the star here obv, which is why it's so disappointing if it's bunk - wasted time and product; best to have another steroid or pro on hand to switch to if it turns out its bunk so you can at least cycle as planned.
No dhea in cel alpha one bud.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone told me if it has a white top it's bunk?

I know they did used to use black caps, so I'm not sure there's any merit to that claim or not.

I bought these 1.5 to 2 years ago.
Our products were never in black caps as far as I know.
All cel bottles have a white top

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's got CEL brand.

Cel lot numbers don't have much merritt any more. They've been copied too.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If its real CEL Alpha One u can expect VERY quick increase in strength and size- no question about it

Haha you got me all excited now.

I'll be taking it in about 3 weeks to kick off a test cyp cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
smh, I missed the CEL part in the very first sentence of your post :684:

Just the SL that was bunk. As others have said heard of bunk CEL around now but just like the SL stuff if you start blowin up after a week I'd roll with it and supplement accordingly.