Test P/NPP/Primobolan Ace Cycle critique - AnabolicMinds.com

Test P/NPP/Primobolan Ace Cycle critique

1. New Member

Test P/NPP/Primobolan Ace Cycle critique

Hey guys, I am looking to start a Test Prop (100mg/1ML), NPP (100 mg/ml) and Primobolan Ace 50mg/ml cycle and was looking for some advice/critique so I can improve the cycle.

Stats: 26 years old. 175cm. 85kg. 10-11% BF. Diet is excellent. High protein, complex carbs and healthy fats ONLY! Have been training for over 6 years now and have juiced in the past year and a half. Gym 4-5 times a week. Cardio 3 times.

Previous cycle history:
    1) 6wk 40mg DBOL cycle
    2) 8wk Anavar 50mg cycle
    3) 12 wk Test E 500mg/wk + Anavar 50mg (8wks)
    All cycles followed standard PCT protocols (nolva and clomid). Had no side effects from the cycles apart from water weight.

Cycle:
    Wk 1-12 Test Prop 375mg/wk
    Wk 1-12 NPP 300mg/wk
    Wk 1-12 Primobolan 225mg/wk

PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

AI:
    Adex on hand and also have nolva.

Pinning Mon, Wed and Friday. I have 50ML of each oil. Goal is to drop some BF and obtain some lean muscle gains.

Please critique my cycle. It would be greatly appreciated and I will take any suggestion and hoping to gain some understanding.

Thanks!
    Last edited by johnham; 01-01-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Changing cycle length

2. GTB
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I have only used primo once, I could go either way with it. I love prop,npp,mast cycle. Great lbm gains and dropping bf. Mg,s look good I would up the test to 600 mg's. Whar is the mg/ml breakdown on the prop.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnham View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking to start a Test Prop (100mg/1ML), NPP (100 mg/ml) and Primobolan Ace 50mg/ml cycle and was looking for some advice/critique so I can improve the cycle.

Cycle:
    Wk 1-12 Test Prop 375mg/wk < good dose
    Wk 1-10 NPP 300mg/wk <good dose, add 2 wks to this
    Wk 1-10 Primobolan 225mg/wk <IMO i would double this dose, you have enough and add 2 wks

PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 i would add in another wk at 100 at the start

AI:
    Adex on hand and also have nolva.

Pinning Mon, Wed and Friday. I have 50ML of each oil. Goal is to drop some BF and obtain some lean muscle gains.

Thanks!

the reason i say run the NPP and primo ace 2 wks longer is there all short esters clearing at just about the same time (prop and ace esters are mostly the same). the reason for doubling the primo is the primo is a great real muscle builder it will not build mass amounts at your dose but it will build real muscle.

cycle looks great to me...
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Whar is the mg/ml breakdown on the prop.
    The Test Prop is 100mg/ML. I have 50ML of it so how much should I up it by but will last 12weeks.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    the reason i say run the NPP and primo ace 2 wks longer is there all short esters clearing at just about the same time (prop and ace esters are mostly the same). the reason for doubling the primo is the primo is a great real muscle builder it will not build mass amounts at your dose but it will build real muscle.

cycle looks great to me...
    Appreciate the feedback. I will run it all 12 weeks! I really wanted to run more Primo but I only have 50ML to work with. Cost a fair bit to get more. Already pushed my budget.

In terms of the PCT would the clomid only suffice? The reason I did clomid only is the fact that everyone says not to use Nolva and Clomid on this type of cycle.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

^^^^ you said you have 50ml each... which means you can run just over 4cc wk for 12wks.
  7. New Member

I added up the number of ML I have to inject per injection. Test prop would be 1.25ML, NPP 1ML & Primo 1.5ML = 3.75ML per shot. Isn't that a fair bit to inject everytime? Would I be able to inject all that into my quad? I havn't done glute shots yet, quads seem the easiest.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

i would do bi-lateral shots with that much oil.... i wouldnt put that much in one spot, i did my first cycle when i didnt know better.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    i would do bi-lateral shots with that much oil.... i wouldnt put that much in one spot, i did my first cycle when i didnt know better.
    Great idea. Will definitely separate the compounds and shoot in them different area.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

No I mean load the pin with all 3 and put half in 1shoulder and the other half in the other shoulder.... Mix all3 compounds together, then shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. New Member

Will do! Thanks for the help ill be sure to keep my progress updated
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Why don't you run test e man ? less pinning and cheaper. You could use the extra cash and buy an oral kickstart ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Why don't you run test e man ? less pinning and cheaper. You could use the extra cash and buy an oral kickstart ?
    Test Prop from the source I get is cheaper than Test E. Dont ask me why but he sells in bulk quantities only. I've done orals and had good results but running shorter esters are more beneficial IMO. If I were to do an oral it would be Anavar but thats not really cheap from where I get it from. I don't mind the pinning. Just one extra pin a week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. Test P, NPP and Tren Ace cycle?
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Test-e, test-prop/npp mix, Eq cycle.
    By NEED2BANABOLIC in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 11:30 PM
  4. Test Prop / NPP cycle size and strength gains?
    By statuz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
  5. 3rd cycle critique:Drol/Test enan/Prop/Tren ace
    By hawaiianstunna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:27 PM