New Cycle New Member

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm new to PH/AAS type supplementation and am looking for assistance on my first cycle. I'm currently deployed in Afghan, and working out 5-6 times a week. Upperbody A/Lowerbody A/Rest/Upperbody B/LowerbodyB/rest and last day either restarts cycle or another day of rest depending on how i'm feeling. 5x5's for the big muscles in those workouts.
Diet is pretty spot on here, eating lots of lean protein and drinking water, fruit and salad daily.

My Workout supplements right now include:
Syntha-6 Protein (blend of Whey, Egg, Casein. at least from the looks of the ingredients)
Infinite Labs 100% Whey Isolate Protein
Jack3d (Old school one)
Universal Nutrition 100% Beef Aminos
Natures Fuel (powdered Vitamins and Aminos)(ordered)
Betabol (Ordered, it's a recovery supplement)
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro
ON Fish Oil Caps

Goals:
Currently I'd like to shave off some fat that over the past 8 months I let build up. Getting gains is secondary to that though.

I was thinking about either Methyl Tren or Tren Extreme (the one that's missing the double bond that can't be put on inside your body). I've tried looking up reviews and logs of people taking this stuff but most that I did find, took like 5 other supplements in conjunction. I've read a lot of NASTY stuff about methyl tren so i'm going to be staying away from that but I would like some suggestions on cutting and what to take. Haven't found any legitimate logs or reviews of the other Tren in regards to cutting.

Oh and btw I can't really do injectables here so anything suggested has to be orally consumed.

Thanks all!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
age?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
lol 23... point 5

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
interesting lol so any feedback :)

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
I was thinking about something like this:

estra-4,9,11-triene-3-17 dione - 15mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-5a-etiocholan-3-one - 12mg

17a-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-estra, 4-9(10) dien-3-one - 4-12mg
and maybe bring in M-Dien as well, but seeing as it's my first time, maybe I shouldn't.

If I ran this, any hints or tips for PCT that I may of overlooked?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Ive decided to go with Epistane, what are some reputable brands of epistane that are trusted?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
So for a full 6 week cycle of 30/40/40/40/40/40 i'd need 2 bottles correct?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Whats the difference between
RPN Havoc
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
and
LGI Epistane
2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
and
IBE Epistane
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol[/FONT]

There is also another Epi 2a3a
Clearly there is a compound difference but supposed to be the same epistane supplement.
Which is better?

amiller745

Awards
Whats the difference between
RPN Havoc
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
and
LGI Epistane
2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
and
IBE Epistane
2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

There is also another Epi 2a3a
Clearly there is a compound difference but supposed to be the same epistane supplement.
Which is better?
It's all the same.