Safest Serm?

wrdb8

Awards
i want a serm to go along with reboot in my alpha mass/bulk cycle and would like to know what serm is lowest on sides and any recomendations. thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
geeez, why do you feel the need for one?

wrdb8

Awards
im running 6/6/6/8/8/8 for mass and bulk 4/4/4/4/4/4 so u don't think i need 1? but trust me I think i do regarding some things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nolva would be fine

wrdb8

Awards
could i get away with reboot and erase and natty test for pct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
could i get away with reboot and erase and natty test for pct?
reboot already contains 3g's of daa and the same active ingredient as erase. without bloodwork after your run you wont know for sure but i would use reboot solo

wrdb8

Awards
so 4 weeks maybe like 8/6/6/4/? and why wouldnt i need a serm?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont forsee any real shutdown but again only bloodwork would tell. why taper the dosage? use the serving size throughout. isnt it 28 servings?

wrdb8

Awards
oh sorry my bad yeah it has 28 so i would run 6/6/6/6 but who knows i might get some torem and throw a little in its cheap why not.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you did go with Clomid just take it at night before bed no sides that way at least for me

wrdb8

Awards
nolva isnt on purity solutions an hints where to buy?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
oh sorry my bad yeah it has 28 so i would run 6/6/6/6 but who knows i might get some torem and throw a little in its cheap why not.
atleast you want to a serm, reps for you

wrdb8

Awards
hell yeah i would get ripped if i didn't..believe me.

wrdb8

Awards
but i feel good knowing i have reboot and with a serm=good as it gets

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Just google research chemicals
Honestly, when it comes to AIs and SERMs I would always buy pharm-grade for the guarantee of legitimacy (pharm-grade SERMs are cheap as hell, AIs are reasonable), but to each his own. It's one thing getting bunk gear; you may have been gypped, but you're still at homeostasis. If you've run legit gear and try fighting gyno while on-cycle and recovering with bunk SERMs and AIs, your body is in for one hell of a ride.

It's just peace of mind for me.