NEXT CYCLE PREP**INQUIRE ADVISE**

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
BRO-SCIENTISTS ALERT :)
I have just recently entered a pct from SD. 3rd cycle and i am not gettin the results like i would like to see.. allthough it is a clone and may be expired, i cant tell and research differerent ways to convert their info from the factory on the bottle to a expiration and cant find anything. Anyways i would like for knowledgeable people to take a look at this cycle prep list for my next one and give some comment and advise. You guys have allways helped me in the past and i am sure you will not fail to amaze me this time.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

25yro - 5'11'' - 220lbs - 18-20%bf - 5-7 workout days

Cycle
12w Deca 400mg/week
14w Test 400+mg/week(evenly spread out twice a week VS m/w/f)*advise needed-witch test/dosing*
hcg?
also, is deca the right choice? I want size w/o lots of water? something i watch the weight with... gotta get big for the spring cut!!! and most inportant CAN I STACK ANYTHING ELSE ANABOLIC?????
Cycle assist
Liver aid by liverite doubled dosage
Hawthorn berries roughtly 565mg/3ed

PCT
Clomid 75/75/50/50

PCT w/ 2week preload
*Pretty interesting stack i found here... the total values posted are actually split in half morning/later afternoon
horny goat weed 1000mg/day
Maca 4:1 root 500mg/day
Tribulus 500mg/day (i wouldnt buy this usually, it comes in my stack)
Ginkgo 240mg/day
yohimbe extract 200mg/day
Saw palmetto 1800mg/day

Supps
whey obviously + slow released mixxed protein blend for night
L-Glutamine (5g before work and bed)
papaye enzyme (take with everything)
doubled multi vitamins
a-akg pre wo
BSN AminoX post wo
Carnocre pre wo

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically when a bottle of steroids becomes expired and sits for a while it only becomes more powerful. Also, expiration dates for supplements are a "sale date" not a "use by" date.

oh and that pct "regimine" is a joke

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
Typically when a bottle of steroids becomes expired and sits for a while it only becomes more powerful. Also, expiration dates for supplements are a "sale date" not a "use by" date.

Well, it is a copy/paste from my last cycle info and changed the cycle. But that is why I'm here. I was hoping someone would bash it but following with some advise or a directions to look into.

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
I understand this. But the only manufactured print on the bottle is T6030X732

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well again, when looking at steroids the expiration dates are basically irrelevant. I'd rather keep them for a few years to increase potency than use quickly.

As for your cycle, you have a lot of garbage in there. Unless you have a bunch of disposable income.... you should cut some of this fat.

If your PCT "stack" is 1 product, return it or sell to a friend. You don't need supplemental glutamine, worthless. You should have bought CEL Cycle Assist for support. I would probably do 6 weeks of your SERM for a 14 week cycle. AAKG is garbage.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically when a bottle of steroids becomes expired and sits for a while it only becomes more powerful.
I have never heard of this? You're saying that as a bottle of steroids passes its expiration date and gets older, that it becomes stronger more potent. Wouldn't it lose potency as the years pass? I mean I know they stay just as potent for years after the expiration date, but I've never heard of them getting stronger.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I have never heard of this? You're saying that as a bottle of steroids passes its expiration date and gets older, that it becomes stronger more potent. Wouldn't it lose potency as the years pass? I mean I know they stay just as potent for years after the expiration date, but I've never heard of them getting stronger.
I read somewhere that Epi "degrades" into Phera so yeah I guess some could become more powerful while I would assume other degrade into lower quality and less potency

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have never heard of a hormone becoming more powerful once it becomes expired. I think you got some bunk info.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that Epi "degrades" into Phera so yeah I guess some could become more powerful while I would assume other degrade into lower quality and less potency
I hope the old hyped up boladrol that I bought last year will eventually degrade into Dianabol....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is incorrect.

Next

OP if your looking to add size without water gain DECA is NOT FOR YOU.

Try NPP aka nandrolone phenyl propionate- it is same hormone as deca but with a different water- causes much less water retention.
Next get an AI if your looking to stay dry!

Next get a serm!!!

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
This is incorrect.

Next

OP if your looking to add size without water gain DECA is NOT FOR YOU.

Try NPP aka nandrolone phenyl propionate- it is same hormone as deca but with a different water- causes much less water retention.
Next get an AI if your looking to stay dry!

Next get a serm!!!
This I probably the most informative post I have received. Thank you. Rep to you when I get on on. Ill research it. I have 12O ml of AI in my box so I am good. I usually use clomid with sd after a high dose 3 week cycle. But been reading about novels too. It seems it would be better to use both when in doubt so it may be good to have both on site. I have plenty clomid. Like I said. I just want this to be my cycle of all cycles so far. I will be running another oral before hand so I have plenty of time to prep. Sd/phera/h-drol :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is incorrect.
What part is incorrect? I didn't just pull the steroid degredation part out of my ass, it's a fact that certain steroids can convert over 50% to a more hepatoxic compound. This is not my opinion, it's science. To determine how much and which compounds can do that you'd have to look at the atmospheric metabolites.

Furthermore, if you disagree that the expiration dates are not simply "sell-by" dates... you are incorrect. We're not talking about a gallon of milk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What part is incorrect? I didn't just pull the steroid degredation part out of my ass, it's a fact that certain steroids can convert over 50% to a more hepatoxic compound. This is not my opinion, it's science. To determine how much and which compounds can do that you'd have to look at the atmospheric metabolites.

Furthermore, if you disagree that the expiration dates are not simply "sell-by" dates... you are incorrect. We're not talking about a gallon of milk.
Could you please point me on the right direction for the source of this info on steroids degrading into a more potent metabolite?
Schwell ment to say npp is a diff ester.

If Sd is stored safely, it should last forever.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
^^ NPP or Tren, I'm sure you can get a tren a/test p mix of your source.

HCG @ 1000IU starting on week 2 up until day 1 of pct.

NPP needs to be ran minimum of 15 weeks imo.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you please point me on the right direction for the source of this info on steroids degrading into a more potent metabolite?
Schwell ment to say npp is a diff ester.

If Sd is stored safely, it should last forever.
I'll talk to you about it on FB

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oy, making me log into fb, so mean.
He could be right, I don't know everything.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
test deca is my fav, actually running it right now. your gonna need an AI, I use Adex .05 EOD. You dont need all those other supps. take them if you like buts its alot of money for a simple cycle.

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
Are you able to run just deca and get decent results? The price would be cheaper obviously.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I run the deca because I have 2 bad knees and right shoulder injury from a motorcycle accident and by week 2 my joints are in heaven and it last for a few months after cycle. the strength increase is hard on the joints too so I run low dose deca. If you are healthy you can run other gears. From what I heard some people arent too impressed with npp.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
sorry, to answer your question I would just run test if you wanna run a solo. you would get good result off test only

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
sorry, to answer your question I would just run test if you wanna run a solo. you would get good result off test only
I responded great to high dose sd with no sides. I'm wiling to try others. I will broad my search a bit. When searching "first time to darkside" or "first real cycle" ect, I get deca/test a majority of the time. So I been researching that. But here to find out test=$$$ when deca alone is far cheaper. I have been told deca alone would give results but dbol/winny tabs would be cheap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11