Keeping gyno away on mdrol

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm very gyno prone but would like to run another mdrol cycle. What is best for keeping gyno sides away? I plan on getting bloods done before and mid cycle to see where my E is at.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Those are AI's correct? What about prolactin control?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes those are pharma AIs. The only AIs you should really concern yourself with when dealing with AAS. If you're concerned with prolactin: SNS Inhibit-P, arguably the best formula on the market, and cheap too.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have some inhibit p. what's the doseage for arinidex on cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I have some inhibit p. what's the doseage for arinidex on cycle?
Really depends on what your body needs. My dosage may be different than what you need. I prefer an EOD dosage scheme and iirc Arimidex half life is around 40 hours or so. If you buy from the typical chem sites you'd use 1ml EOD.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks for the help. I forgot just how much everything cost to run a cycle. Support supps and estrogen blockers add up quick.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha, thanks for the help. I forgot just how much everything cost to run a cycle. Support supps and estrogen blockers add up quick.
Ya if you start getting sensitive around the pec and nipple area, maybe start with half a ml (.5mg) EOD. If that doesn't do much for you up it to 1ml (1mg) EOD.

And ya it does add up quick. I always try to buy my chems when they go on sale and store in freezer until needed. Really though you don't need much more than TUDCA for a harsh oral cycle, or at least CEL Cycle Support for your overall health. But when you want to start controlling prolactin and cortisol and other things... products add up quick.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was gonna do Tudca and cycle support. I just really don't want to get gyno again. But I've never ran an AI on cycle, so that's probly why.