Keeping gyno away on mdrol
- 12-31-2012, 02:49 PM
- 12-31-2012, 04:32 PM
12-31-2012, 05:08 PM
12-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes those are pharma AIs. The only AIs you should really concern yourself with when dealing with AAS. If you're concerned with prolactin: SNS Inhibit-P, arguably the best formula on the market, and cheap too.
01-01-2013, 05:53 PM
01-01-2013, 05:59 PM
01-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Gotcha, thanks for the help. I forgot just how much everything cost to run a cycle. Support supps and estrogen blockers add up quick.
01-01-2013, 06:42 PM
And ya it does add up quick. I always try to buy my chems when they go on sale and store in freezer until needed. Really though you don't need much more than TUDCA for a harsh oral cycle, or at least CEL Cycle Support for your overall health. But when you want to start controlling prolactin and cortisol and other things... products add up quick.
01-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Yeah I was gonna do Tudca and cycle support. I just really don't want to get gyno again. But I've never ran an AI on cycle, so that's probly why.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lilman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:56 PM
- By Mess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2006, 02:02 AM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:05 AM
- By bigr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-16-2006, 05:12 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:57 PM