missed ostarine dose.

mylo

mylo

Awards
so i just traveled to florida and back from texas, at 16 hour trip there, a 3 day stay, and a 16 hour trip back, to see some family.

i did well on keeping my osta dosed right at 8 AM, but this morning my alarm didn't go off and i missed it, so i dosed right now at around 11:30.

should i roll back my dose by about an hour tomorrow and continue to do so until i'm back to 8 AM, or just start taking it at 8 AM again.

also, i've been taking it withOUT food, but my friend told me it interferes with absorption, is this true?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With or without food doesnt matter. Time of does doesnt either, half life is just over 24hrs. After saturation kicks in timing doesnt matter. Just make sure you dose it

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
And how long does it take to completely be out of your system? I want my balls back

mylo

mylo

Awards
With or without food doesnt matter. Time of does doesnt either, half life is just over 24hrs. After saturation kicks in timing doesnt matter. Just make sure you dose it
thank you sir, repped!

mylo

mylo

Awards
And how long does it take to completely be out of your system? I want my balls back
what dose you running? i'm at 25 mg, 3 weeks in and NO shrinkage so far, libido is fine too, and no gyno problems (i have small glands the doc never fully cut out)

with a 24 hr. half life, i'm pretty sure it shouldn't be very long before it's out, unfortunately there isn't much info on the net over this compound...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I was on 25mgs for about 3 weeks. I loved it the first 2 weeks. Actually I love it except for the shrinkage. I even bought another bottle. But I think I will run it again at 25 the first week and then 12.5 or so from there. I think that like many compounds, more is not necessarily better-- for me at least