1gram test prop dbol blast

RoidDroid55

Awards
ive got a couple cycles under my belt..already ordered my gear..should be here in about 1 business week..i dont wanna blast and cruise, rather blast get in, out, pct, and blast again in another 2 months.each cycle being no more than 4 weeks goal jus being gain a few lbs of extra lbm.calories on cycle are gonna be 3700 cals

week 1-4 1gram test p + 60mg dbol ED__pin 5x/week
week 4 500iu hcg 2x/week
pct: nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 50/50 erase 0/0/1/1/1__start pct 3 days after last pin

hows the cycle cyle look fellas?

edit: late night..i meant 4300 cals.37 would be maintenacne on cycle

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly for short cycles I'd switch out the dbol for sdrol so you don't gain all that crappy water weight then lose it after you discontinue

RoidDroid55

Awards
Honestly for short cycles I'd switch out the dbol for sdrol so you don't gain all that crappy water weight then lose it after you discontinue
i like the extra water.helps with joints and dont have to use harsher hormones and plus i dont bloat terribly on dbol

vassille

Awards
It's fine if you want to do those dosages but you need an AI like arimidex or aromasin to run on this cycle.

RoidDroid55

Awards
It's fine if you want to do those dosages but you need an AI like arimidex or aromasin to run on this cycle.
i get heat for this all the time but erase pro works just fine for me as an ai..ive got bloods to back it up

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I know you said you ordered is already but IMO you would get better results from lowering the test dose and addin in another compound. You can still run is short just use somethin like NPP or tren ace.... Something with a short ester on it and your good... Also with that short of time I would up the oral to about 75 or more. Yes, I know it's alot but it's only 4wks at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

vassille

Awards
i get heat for this all the time but erase pro works just fine for me as an ai..ive got bloods to back it up
That's fine if you know it works, as long as it works and you dont get any suprises along the way

RoidDroid55

Awards
how do you run your erase pro? 1/day?
1 eod

I know you said you ordered is already but IMO you would get better results from lowering the test dose and addin in another compound. You can still run is short just use somethin like NPP or tren ace.... Something with a short ester on it and your good... Also with that short of time I would up the oral to about 75 or more. Yes, I know it's alot but it's only 4wks at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
me and 19-nors dont go together all that well although i was thinking about adding another compound but figured fugg it..take it back to old school.simple cycle. instead of adding another compound ill just up the dbol dose..i will have enough too..my dbol is a suspension. 90 ml at 60mg/ml
.its