Phera Plex and Superdrol Cycle

CompleteIce

CompleteIce

Awards
Im 2 weeks in on a Superdrol and Phera Plex PH cycle...not seeing the results I would have hoped for.

My on cycle consists of:

Superdrol 20mg (10mg morning and 10mg pre workout)
Phera Plex 20mg (10mg morning and 10mg preworkout)
3-Test-OXO (natural test booster)
NaTren (GH and natural test booster)
Sawzavar (DHT blocker and natural test booster and anti estrogen)
6-Estro-PCT (anti estrogen)
Liver Detox
Prostate Pure

My PCT will be:

Revolution PCT Black
Arimadex (spelling?)
2 types of natural test boosters

I am two weeks in for this cycle and gaining a little bit but I was hoping for more.

My last PH cycle I ran Superdrol 60mg and Halodrol 60mg daily..bad decision it messed me up! got huge tho lol.

I am contemplating increasing my dose of the superdrol and phera plex to 30mg a day.

any advice? thanks!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
looks like u got urself a pretty stupid cycle there man! bridge them if anything. Not to mention ur using two of the harshest phs that were ever on the market with no serm. Do some research b4 starting man. Cuz ur in the process of fking urself up again!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Bridge means when you stop taking one compound after X amount of weeks and the very next day you switch to another compound for X amount of weeks... A common bridge cycle is Superdrol and Halo. Superdrol and Phera are the 2 most powerful ph compounds. You said you did a superdrol cycle before @ a ridiculously high dosage but can you also elaborate on how many cycles you have done oral/ph, injectables and/or both? More doesn't always mean that's best. Seems like you don't have much experience when (no offense) you don't even know what bridging is.

CompleteIce

CompleteIce

Awards
No offense taken man lol. I have done 4 PH cycles before. I guess my biggest question would be if there would be a huge difference in increasing to 30mg a day from the 20...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense taken man lol. I have done 4 PH cycles before. I guess my biggest question would be if there would be a huge difference in increasing to 30mg a day from the 20...
Let me get this straight.. you did a cycle where you stacked Superdrol and Hdrol both dosed at 60mgs each??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD and PP are not PHs. When the **** are people going to figure that out? They're both active oral steroids and have a moderate to high heptotoxicity. It will be in your best interest to get a SERM for PCT as arimidex and other OTC products will not be enough.

CompleteIce

CompleteIce

Awards
yeah i was the dumbest idiot ever! got huge tho lol.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
youll be fine at 30mg of phera but i personally wouldnt push the superdrol that high ESP if stacked. TBH u should prob just call it quits, but then again u dont have a serm.