Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)

1. Registered User

Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)

OK, this is probably a stupid question, but what the heck...

I have some 1-test powder, but have decided that I want to add a "Little more" to my stash. I like Nutraplanet's prices, so I was going to order some more from him this week. The question is, is it a big deal if I combine the 1-test powder from 2 different vendors in the same "Jar". For that matter, what about combining 4-ad powders in the same jar from 2-different vendors?

Before you ask, the other vendor I got my original powder from is CNW.

Oh, one last comment: I hate PCT with Nolva. I feel lethargic as **** right now, have acne all over my back, and have no aggression whatsoever...Things that used to "piss me off", don't even register right now...I'm about the most easy going guy there is, which means my TEST levels are probably pretty ****ty right now. things were sooo much different "On-cycle".

2. Registered User

I wouldn't think that this would be a big deal (but if I'm wrong, others can feel free to chime in and give me the heads up). Given the reputation of Custom and Stryder's products, mixing them most likely won't be a problem because even if there was a difference in purity, it would be quite miniscule to say the least. Hope this helps.

Chris
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

There shouldn't be any problem at all. 1-Test is 1-Test and the same goes for 4AD (so long as they're in the "base" form. You don't want to mix cyp's and bases, etc. This wouldn't really create a "problem" per se, but it would be kind of a waste. You'd want to pin a cyp and take a base transdermal, and there would be no EASY way to separate them. Their assays may be a little different (I don't know if they are) at the two different places, but that won't mean anything. Any difference will be negligible.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    There shouldn't be any problem at all. 1-Test is 1-Test and the same goes for 4AD (so long as they're in the "base" form. You don't want to mix cyp's and bases, etc. This wouldn't really create a "problem" per se, but it would be kind of a waste. You'd want to pin a cyp and take a base transdermal, and there would be no EASY way to separate them. Their assays may be a little different (I don't know if they are) at the two different places, but that won't mean anything. Any difference will be negligible.
    Thanks guys. That's what I suspected. Of course I would never mix a base with a CYP powder. I'm only talking based powders here. I figure that even if their essay's are slightly different, it won't really matter much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 11:36 AM
  3. Mixing 1-test 4AD and 1.4 adro
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:11 PM
  4. 4-AD Cypionate Powder and Fina kits
    By MLB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4