Very painful leg/calve pump on test e - AnabolicMinds.com

Very painful leg/calve pump on test e

Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Hey guys im on my 6th week of test e now and im just starting to get extremely painful calve & leg pumps when i run, it has gotten so bad that i can barely run finish a mile run.

I have tryouts coming up in a week and will be doing a good amount of cardio for a 2 hour period that day and NEED to find something to help relieve these painful pumps by then.

I've heard of people taking taurine, what is an effective dose? Anything else you guys have used and had good results for this issue?

Thanks for any help and input!

Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brv1102 View Post
    Hey guys im on my 6th week of test e now and im just starting to get extremely painful calve & leg pumps when i run, it has gotten so bad that i can barely run finish a mile run.

I have tryouts coming up in a week and will be doing a good amount of cardio for a 2 hour period that day and NEED to find something to help relieve these painful pumps by then.

I've heard of people taking taurine, what is an effective dose? Anything else you guys have used and had good results for this issue?

Thanks for any help and input!
    I know I used taurine for back pumps and it was 4g am and 4g pm. Get bulk powder or you will be choking down a ton of pills. I think the a bulk kilo on NP is super cheap.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

How much relief did the taurine give you for your back pumps? Was it a noticeable difference?
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Extremely noticeable.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

You need to balance your hydration. Taurine can help, i'd recommend 15g or so. Otherwise you may want to look in to something like Nimbus Poseidon. Poseidon offers probably the best formula on the market for hydration purposes. In the summer when users happen to become dehydrated i recommend a regimine of 4-6 scoops of Poseidon in 1 gallon of water + 15-20g Taurine + BCAAs.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You need to balance your hydration. Taurine can help, i'd recommend 15g or so. Otherwise you may want to look in to something like Nimbus Poseidon. Poseidon offers probably the best formula on the market for hydration purposes. In the summer when users happen to become dehydrated i recommend a regimine of 4-6 scoops of Poseidon in 1 gallon of water + 15-20g Taurine + BCAAs.
    So do you think back pumps and leg pumps are more of a dehydration issue while on cycle? And not so much of a really painful pump in the muscles due to the increase blood pumped into the muscle?
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Even off cycle. Popped my hamstring 3 years ago an when I'm dehydrated its the first thing I can feel tighten up on me. Taurine can help but add another 30-40 oz of water to whatever you're drinking already throughout the day and see how you feel from there and adjust.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Poseidon and Blast were awesome! Haven't had them in a while though. Good products.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brv1102 View Post
    So do you think back pumps and leg pumps are more of a dehydration issue while on cycle? And not so much of a really painful pump in the muscles due to the increase blood pumped into the muscle?
    It's hydration Most likely your salt and potassium levels are out of wack.

I've had such bad hydration i thought i popped a rib or had a hernia. Started an intense recovery phase with Poseidon and BCAAs and taurine and it cleared up. Summer + tren = issues if you aren't careful.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swollen legs on test/deca, anyone experience this
    By Pipes in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. Prescription Test Cyp very painful @ 1/2cc
    By trytestim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:06 PM