Very painful leg/calve pump on test e

brv1102

Awards
Hey guys im on my 6th week of test e now and im just starting to get extremely painful calve & leg pumps when i run, it has gotten so bad that i can barely run finish a mile run.

I have tryouts coming up in a week and will be doing a good amount of cardio for a 2 hour period that day and NEED to find something to help relieve these painful pumps by then.

I've heard of people taking taurine, what is an effective dose? Anything else you guys have used and had good results for this issue?

Thanks for any help and input!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im on my 6th week of test e now and im just starting to get extremely painful calve & leg pumps when i run, it has gotten so bad that i can barely run finish a mile run.

I have tryouts coming up in a week and will be doing a good amount of cardio for a 2 hour period that day and NEED to find something to help relieve these painful pumps by then.

I've heard of people taking taurine, what is an effective dose? Anything else you guys have used and had good results for this issue?

Thanks for any help and input!
I know I used taurine for back pumps and it was 4g am and 4g pm. Get bulk powder or you will be choking down a ton of pills. I think the a bulk kilo on NP is super cheap.

brv1102

Awards
How much relief did the taurine give you for your back pumps? Was it a noticeable difference?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Extremely noticeable.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to balance your hydration. Taurine can help, i'd recommend 15g or so. Otherwise you may want to look in to something like Nimbus Poseidon. Poseidon offers probably the best formula on the market for hydration purposes. In the summer when users happen to become dehydrated i recommend a regimine of 4-6 scoops of Poseidon in 1 gallon of water + 15-20g Taurine + BCAAs.

brv1102

Awards
You need to balance your hydration. Taurine can help, i'd recommend 15g or so. Otherwise you may want to look in to something like Nimbus Poseidon. Poseidon offers probably the best formula on the market for hydration purposes. In the summer when users happen to become dehydrated i recommend a regimine of 4-6 scoops of Poseidon in 1 gallon of water + 15-20g Taurine + BCAAs.
So do you think back pumps and leg pumps are more of a dehydration issue while on cycle? And not so much of a really painful pump in the muscles due to the increase blood pumped into the muscle?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even off cycle. Popped my hamstring 3 years ago an when I'm dehydrated its the first thing I can feel tighten up on me. Taurine can help but add another 30-40 oz of water to whatever you're drinking already throughout the day and see how you feel from there and adjust.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poseidon and Blast were awesome! Haven't had them in a while though. Good products.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you think back pumps and leg pumps are more of a dehydration issue while on cycle? And not so much of a really painful pump in the muscles due to the increase blood pumped into the muscle?
It's hydration ;) Most likely your salt and potassium levels are out of wack.

I've had such bad hydration i thought i popped a rib or had a hernia. Started an intense recovery phase with Poseidon and BCAAs and taurine and it cleared up. Summer + tren = issues if you aren't careful.