ultradrol

pkanu

Awards
Im thinking of trying ultradrol as first cycle. Any thoughts.
Im 19 turning 20 soon.
Any suggestions

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why would you cycle at that age?

pkanu

Awards
I was curious and would want to try cycling, to improve strength, and muscle. Im still contemplating on whether I should or not. That why am I to seek advice

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The mass will say youre to young. But most do what they want anyway, if u decide to cycle then look into more milder compounds

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're far too young. At 160lbs, you have much that you still need to learn before jumping into AAS.

pkanu

Awards
So ultradrol is not a mild compound? Would not be recommended for a first cycle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol thanks. What age would anyone recommend doing AAS?
I waited till i was 31, max your natural ability to gain and learn everything you can to progress

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks. What age would anyone recommend doing AAS?
Mid-20's or around 7-8 years of educated experience. Lifting in HS does not count unless you were under the tutelage of an experienced and qualified strength coach.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's a long wait. when did you start lifting
In highschool off and on for over 10yrs. I was 5'5" and wrestled at 119. Now im same height at 187 moderate bf

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im at 2years of lifting. Made some good gains. 130 to 170 now
2 years is still an infant in the training world. For example, if you don't know some common techniques such as rest-pause, drop sets, supersets, antagonist training, HIIT, then you still have a long way to go.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well be smarter and wait awhile

pkanu

Awards
In highschool off and on for over 10yrs. I was 5'5" and wrestled at 119. Now im same height at 187 moderate bf
That's not bad, I started in 6th grade with bodyweight exercises. Starting lifting weights 2years ago. Wish I could provide pics. I look pretty good for 19

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a buddy who did Ph halovar 2years ago, and now he is on other compounds such as dbol, Winn,anavar same age as me
Kids do dumb **** all the time; what's your point?I know dudes that are on 1g of test per week as a low dose. Doesn't make it a good idea.

pkanu

Awards
2 years is still an infant in the training world. For example, if you don't know some common techniques such as rest-pause, drop sets, supersets, antagonist training, HIIT, then you still have a long way to go.
I know all that, but im not ready for ASS. Waiting seems like a good idea. I just wanna do it so bad. It's tempting

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know all that, but im not ready for ASS. Waiting seems like a good idea. I just wanna do it so bad. It's tempting
If you know you're not ready, then what was the point of the thread?

My suggestion would be to spend the money you set aside on books and learn more about training. There's always more to learn regarding training theory, application, philosophies, etc.

bannosantoro

Awards
Mate, you have years of natural progression ahead of you. When you reach a point where your not seeing real gains over a 12 month period....maybe consider AAS. This could be at 25 or 30 or even 35!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I waited till i was 31, max your natural ability to gain and learn everything you can to progress
This. I did a cycle at 24 and still think I was too young. I don't think I recovered 100% from where I was before and I'm getting ready to get bloods to prove/disprove. Nineteen is too young bro. You want to gain wait, watch your diet and include a mass gainer shake, do more legs. You can easily put 5-7 lbs on your legs in a short time by proper training... If your legs grow, so will your upper body!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I got a buddy who did Ph halovar 2years ago, and now he is on other compounds such as dbol, Winn,anavar same age as me
I have a buddy that smokes crack but that doesn't make it ok!