100mg HDrol dosing

monster73

Awards
hey guys real quick, was thinkn of bumpn' up my last week of HDrol to 100mgs....now, ive read to take the biggest dose 1st thing in the morning and the smaller dose later...so would i take 75mgs in the morning and then the other 25mgs later or do 50 and 50?....also is it worth bumpn' it to 100 or just stay at 75mgs? again this is my 1st ph run, and i know it would depend on how i would feel at that point...shootn' for the start of the run tomorrow morning before i hit the gym at 50mgs for 3 or 4 days then jumpn' to 75mgs...any thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
50/50 is fine, like you said if sides are at bay then bump it up. Id start at 75mg

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
how are the results from hdrol? Its part of my next cycle.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
ah ok. I thought he had already started.

Good luck with the cycle man!

monster73

Awards
not yet guys, tomorrow morning...im a quick gainer so im hope'n for great results, lookn to shed some bodyfat and add alittle muscle

monster73

Awards
so hvactech....75mg to start should be ok considering its my 1st ph?

monster73

Awards
thanks brother, wanted to start it weeks ago but got cold feet, lol...funny thing is i have everything for cycle and post cycle including my serm(nolva) and done lots of research but like i said...got cold feet, lol.....i hear its a great 1st ph, but ya have the hand full that think its a waste....everybody has there own opinions, which is cool....guess we shall see, lol

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
you're gonna enjoy it man. I have everything I need for my next cycle in two months. Ill be running hdrol and trenazone. It will be my first "stack" so im excited!

uvawahoowa

Awards
you're gonna enjoy it man. I have everything I need for my next cycle in two months. Ill be running hdrol and trenazone. It will be my first "stack" so im excited!
I'll be running the same stack in march, definitely looking forward to that

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
so hvactech....75mg to start should be ok considering its my 1st ph?
Starting at 50 for your first week should be fine, especially if it's your first time around. I would then ramp it up to 75 some time in the middle of week 2. Some guys suggest going heavy right away but give it a week to see how you react. Just my opinion, I've ran Hdrol 3 times and really like it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Starting at 50 for your first week should be fine, especially if it's your first time around. I would then ramp it up to 75 some time in the middle of week 2. Some guys suggest going heavy right away but give it a week to see how you react. Just my opinion, I've ran Hdrol 3 times and really like it.
Either way is fine, i jumped right into mecha at 75 and then 100 the following week, my opinions are merely suggestions

monster73

Awards
hey turbo6Gn....how did HDrol do in losing bodyfat for ya?....im 38, got the little potbelly in the front that doesnt seem to wanna go away, lol...i eat decent and drink protein, salads, walnuts,almonds apples etc....workout during the week and off weekends...should i be doin cardio while doin the cycle of HDrol?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Either way is fine, i jumped right into mecha at 75 and then 100 the following week, my opinions are merely suggestions
Yep, same here, just a suggestion. How did you like the mecha?? It's on my radar for a future run.

monster73

Awards
i hear ya brother, cant wait...lol, hope'n for some kickass results so i can run a better cycle my 2nd tima around, lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yep, same here, just a suggestion. How did you like the mecha?? It's on my radar for a future run.
Its discontinued. Im up 16lbs with little fat gain. Running stano also

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
hey turbo6Gn....how did HDrol do in losing bodyfat for ya?....im 38, got the little potbelly in the front that doesnt seem to wanna go away, lol...i eat decent and drink protein, salads, walnuts,almonds apples etc....workout during the week and off weekends...should i be doin cardio while doin the cycle of HDrol?
It was OK, I'm resonably lean so fat loss wasn't my immediate goal. I think some cardio will be fine as long as your diet is on point. I'm 38 too, the fat doesn't disappear as easy as it used to lol

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Its discontinued. Im up 16lbs with little fat gain. Running stano also
I can find Mecha easy enough, still lots out there. Good call on the stano, I'm having a bugger of a time finding it!! My spring cycle is going to be epi and stano, I'm hoping for a nice lean gainer!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I can find Mecha easy enough, still lots out there. Good call on the stano, I'm having a bugger of a time finding it!! My spring cycle is going to be epi and stano, I'm hoping for a nice lean gainer!
Yeah its still out there, im using lgi stano200

j05441

Awards
Everyone i was on something crazy strength lol
I ate like a horse and remained lean. Nice lean bulk

j05441

Awards
Everyone i was on something crazy strength lol
I ate like a horse and remained lean. Nice lean bulk
It cut my first line out. Wtf.
I ran the last 4 weeks of my first run at 100 mg