Alpha Mass Question

Kingmjb

Awards
Hi All,

Been running Alpha Mass for 3 weeks, Notice a little dizziness and slight BP Increase (although I havent had a test) from it after taking a dose. It kicks in around 3 hours after. so If I run 3 in the AM and 8 hours later run 3 I find I get a dizzy, hr increase. What can I do to stop this? and why would this occur? I was plannin on running it for 6-8 weeks and increasing the dosage from 6/6/9/9/12/12

Cheers

wrdb8

Awards
king im on my 4th day of my cycle and i got 2 mass bottles and 1 bulk and reboot. i gotta stay in touch with u through this cycle. but i feel a little light headed after a dose not sure about heart rate but for my supports i got taurine, hawnthorne berry and some coQ10-blood &cardiovascular support. and planning on running cycle assist durring pct. but try picking up some coQ10.

wrdb8

Awards
im gonna be running a 6 week run like this- AM 6/6/8/8/8/8 and AB 4/4/4/4/4/4 eating 5k+...what do u got for pct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had bp issues at first with mecha but 200mg of coQ10 and cutting back on stims resolved the issue

wrdb8

Awards
yea weres a cheap place to get coQ10 i was looking on bodybuilding.com for 23dollars for 60 servings of 200mg.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yea weres a cheap place to get coQ10 i was looking on bodybuilding.com for 23dollars for 60 servings of 200mg.
Do not list sources, shop around and figure shipping. Also check the mg serving size. Mine equals .33 a serving at 100mg a serving

wrdb8

Awards
okay thanks....what do you think about alpha mass and bulk together..good gains?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay thanks....what do you think about alpha mass and bulk together..good gains?
Not bad for a mild cycle. A little out of my price range though

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm running alpha mass and AMS 4AD ATM and loving it. So far I am up 7 solid lbs and I am 4 weeks into an 8 week cycle. Everyday I'm getting comments on how big I look and the strength seems to be increasing everyday. Last week I put up 360 on the hammer strength decline press and this week I was repping 410.

Great cycle IMO, steady solid gains, light suppression, and my favorite Nd main reason for these cycles is the gym euphoria. Feeling alpha as f**k right now.

Kingmjb

Awards
Hi All,

Great replies, thanks, I'll pick up some Coq10. I am using Cycle support by AI but still notice a little HR/BP increase. I also stacking the AM with Stano Elite for the tiredness that comes with 1-DHEA. I'm running mine at 6/6/9/9/9/9 and if I have more, I'll try go 12/12 for last 2 weeks.

Cheers

wrdb8

Awards
okay cool king just curious how much do u weigh and what is in Ai cycle support? Ya im taking the bulk to help with the lethargic sides and when did you notice it kicking in it seems im doing close to what your doin with the mass but im 160 so i dont know if theres need for me to run 8 caps for the last 4 weeks?

Kingmjb

Awards
sorry im around 165-170lbs. AI cycle has all the goodies for blood pressure and liver support, but I still think its good to take it, even tho AM is mild, you never know, and I feel its good.

I am only into 3rd week, but I have been training like I am on that placebo roid cycle haha, I just go hard as, and I have put on good size, I reckon week 3/4 is the time you'll see the good stuff, I heard other logs say dose 8 throughout the cycle, so I would go 2 weeks at 6 caps and just ramp it up to 8-9 caps, I like the 3/3/3 throughout the day dosing as its always in your system etc. Take your support either earlier AM or late PM before bed.

Cheers

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im also one week in an 1-andro based product and it gives me a higher heartrate, higher BP, anxiety, shortness of breath. What i expected was quite the opposite (a very lethargic feeling and libido issues). But im sleeping like a baby on this product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im also one week in an 1-andro based product and it gives me a higher heartrate, higher BP, anxiety, shortness of breath. What i expected was quite the opposite (a very lethargic feeling and libido issues). But im sleeping like a baby on this product.
wow, seems like alot of sides. im experiencing zero sides with mechabol and its alot cheaper. ai cycle support tastes like crap fyi and i hate having to use it in a shake

wrdb8

Awards
yeah my HR/BP feel a little increased after 5 days.....is there anything to take to help with this?