Cycle critique!!!

  1. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0

    Cycle critique!!!


    planning on using a basic first cycle of finaflex 1-andro. will be using 1 bottle using recommendations on the bottle for dosing.
    supps on cycle:
    whey protein
    creatine monohydrate
    multi-vitamin
    glucosamine for joints
    PCT:
    revolution black PCT
    creatine monohydrate
    multi
    whey
    glucosamine
    anything I can change as supps go?? Thanks!!

  2. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    anyone?!
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    ehhhhh wrong section but it looks fine
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    I'd switch out the Revolution PCT for Erase Pro. I've used both and noticed a big difference with the Erase Pro.

    If you want to really get the PCT going I'd also add some Test Powder and Anabeta Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    anything I can change as supps go?? Thanks!!
    when you ask this question in an open forum, you are bound to get many different answers..could confuse you more than help you.

    also - in the last thread you made about this, we gave you some ideas..

    if you want to discuss Finaflex-only product and get one-on-one feedback related to our product, you may be better off starting a thread in the Finaflex-Redefine forum.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/


    best to you.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I'd switch out the Revolution PCT for Erase Pro. I've used both and noticed a big difference with the Erase Pro.

    If you want to really get the PCT going I'd also add some Test Powder and Anabeta Elite.
    thanks for the advice! will look into them
  7. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    when you ask this question in an open forum, you are bound to get many different answers..could confuse you more than help you.

    also - in the last thread you made about this, we gave you some ideas..

    if you want to discuss Finaflex-only product and get one-on-one feedback related to our product, you may be better off starting a thread in the Finaflex-Redefine forum.

    best to you.
    yeah and this is the full cycle. asking for suggestions is all I'm doing before I start. if you don't wanna help then you don't have to comment.
  8. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    yeah and this is the full cycle. asking for suggestions is all I'm doing before I start. if you don't wanna help then you don't have to comment.
    i was attempting to help, gibbons.
    sorry if you don't see that.

    take care.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    yeah and this is the full cycle. asking for suggestions is all I'm doing before I start. if you don't wanna help then you don't have to comment.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    ???
  11. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    snag's, a finaflex rep, has laid out sound advice and you act negative towards it.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    snag's, a finaflex rep, has laid out sound advice and you act negative towards it.
    all I'm asking is for this to be critiqued, not to go look or post in another forum. that's all.
  13. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,098
    Answers
    0


    gibbons -
    i think you have taken me the wrong way.
    from our (limited) interaction in your two threads, you seemed set on the main component (1-andro/pct black), and wanted to know what other ancillaries would be good to run..
    we gave you ideas.
    then you pop back after you've decided on your ancillaries, ask for approval in an open forum, and get feedback on switching out Finaflex product that you have already decided on using.
    hence, why i merely suggested that you bring this to the Finaflex subforum.

    you can post anywhere in this forum you would like man..just trying to help.

    anyway - i wish you the best with your stack, and take care.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    gibbons2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    251
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    gibbons -
    i think you have taken me the wrong way.
    from our (limited) interaction in your two threads, you seemed set on the main component (1-andro/pct black), and wanted to know what other ancillaries would be good to run..
    we gave you ideas.
    then you pop back after you've decided on your ancillaries, ask for approval in an open forum, and get feedback on switching out Finaflex product that you have already decided on using.
    hence, why i merely suggested that you bring this to the Finaflex subforum.

    you can post anywhere in this forum you would like man..just trying to help.

    anyway - i wish you the best with your stack, and take care.
    thanks man. maybe I did get off on the wrong foot. Thanks for the advice. if I have anymore questions ill be sure to ask specifically from now on ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Cycle - Critique
    By Deez Nuggets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:20 PM
  2. Cycle critique
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:45 PM
  3. First Mass Cycle Critique
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 12:24 PM
  4. 4AD/1-T Cycle Critique
    By geekGod in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 01:55 PM
  5. summer PH cycle-critique
    By vladimirb68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 09:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in