Cycle critique!!!

gibbons2

Awards
planning on using a basic first cycle of finaflex 1-andro. will be using 1 bottle using recommendations on the bottle for dosing.
supps on cycle:
whey protein
creatine monohydrate
multi-vitamin
glucosamine for joints
PCT:
revolution black PCT
creatine monohydrate
multi
whey
glucosamine
anything I can change as supps go?? Thanks!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhhh wrong section but it looks fine

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'd switch out the Revolution PCT for Erase Pro. I've used both and noticed a big difference with the Erase Pro.

If you want to really get the PCT going I'd also add some Test Powder and Anabeta Elite.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
anything I can change as supps go?? Thanks!!
when you ask this question in an open forum, you are bound to get many different answers..could confuse you more than help you.

also - in the last thread you made about this, we gave you some ideas..

if you want to discuss Finaflex-only product and get one-on-one feedback related to our product, you may be better off starting a thread in the Finaflex-Redefine forum.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/

best to you.

gibbons2

Awards
I'd switch out the Revolution PCT for Erase Pro. I've used both and noticed a big difference with the Erase Pro.

If you want to really get the PCT going I'd also add some Test Powder and Anabeta Elite.
thanks for the advice! will look into them

gibbons2

Awards
when you ask this question in an open forum, you are bound to get many different answers..could confuse you more than help you.

also - in the last thread you made about this, we gave you some ideas..

if you want to discuss Finaflex-only product and get one-on-one feedback related to our product, you may be better off starting a thread in the Finaflex-Redefine forum.

best to you.
yeah and this is the full cycle. asking for suggestions is all I'm doing before I start. if you don't wanna help then you don't have to comment.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah and this is the full cycle. asking for suggestions is all I'm doing before I start. if you don't wanna help then you don't have to comment.
i was attempting to help, gibbons.
sorry if you don't see that.

take care.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:no:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
snag's, a finaflex rep, has laid out sound advice and you act negative towards it.

gibbons2

Awards
snag's, a finaflex rep, has laid out sound advice and you act negative towards it.
all I'm asking is for this to be critiqued, not to go look or post in another forum. that's all.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
gibbons -
i think you have taken me the wrong way.
from our (limited) interaction in your two threads, you seemed set on the main component (1-andro/pct black), and wanted to know what other ancillaries would be good to run..
we gave you ideas.
then you pop back after you've decided on your ancillaries, ask for approval in an open forum, and get feedback on switching out Finaflex product that you have already decided on using.
hence, why i merely suggested that you bring this to the Finaflex subforum.

you can post anywhere in this forum you would like man..just trying to help.

anyway - i wish you the best with your stack, and take care.

gibbons2

Awards
gibbons -
i think you have taken me the wrong way.
from our (limited) interaction in your two threads, you seemed set on the main component (1-andro/pct black), and wanted to know what other ancillaries would be good to run..
we gave you ideas.
then you pop back after you've decided on your ancillaries, ask for approval in an open forum, and get feedback on switching out Finaflex product that you have already decided on using.
hence, why i merely suggested that you bring this to the Finaflex subforum.

you can post anywhere in this forum you would like man..just trying to help.

anyway - i wish you the best with your stack, and take care.
thanks man. maybe I did get off on the wrong foot. Thanks for the advice. if I have anymore questions ill be sure to ask specifically from now on ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11