AMS products

jspain

Awards
Is Arom-x enough as a PCT for a stack of 1-ad RDe, 4-ad RDe, and decavol RDe? Also, any advice on stacking them? Thank you

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
O personally advocate using a SERM, but with that being said, we have had quite a bit of feedback from folks completing an OTC PCT successfully. To include myself. If I were planning an OTC PCT, I would probably stack a little something more than just Arom-x. It's solid and great n PCT though.

As far as dosing goes, there is quaite a bit of flexibility, but I like to space my 1ad and 4ad apart at each specific dosing and then dosing in general spread out evenly. So, If I were to take say 3 tabs a day I would take 1ad, wait a little bit like 20 min, take the decavol, then wait the same and take the 4ad. If I took my first doses starting at 8am, I would take my second the same way around 2pm, then my third round around 8pm.

jspain

Awards
What would be good to stack with Arom-x? I have a bottle of novadex-xt, but it is expired 3 months ago. Also, how does one get their hands on a SERM? Thanks

amiller745

Awards
What would be good to stack with Arom-x? I have a bottle of novadex-xt, but it is expired 3 months ago. Also, how does one get their hands on a SERM? Thanks
They are all over the Internet for sale. Maybe try google.