First AAS cycle, 8 weeks Test-P

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys,

6"
75kg
8% bf

Been training for 4 years on and off, the last year the most seriously with nutrition and splits worked out. Ran two previous cycles, Pmag and hdrol. Pmag retained 6kg lean mass after pct and hdrol I recomped from 79kg @13-15%(ish) down to 75kg 8%(ish).

So.... Looking at my first pinning cycle which will look like this;

8 weeks Test-p @ 400mg per week (pin eod)
4 week sdrol/dbol kicker 20-30mg dosage (haven't looked at this too much because not sure if i even need a kickstart)
Liv 52 / some sort of liver protection (if i run the kicker)
Adex @ .25mg EOD (is this neccessary?)

PCT;
Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g per day
Normal supps.... Creatine, fish oil, glucosamine etc etc etc

Nutrition;
macros 40p/50c/10f (300g, 500g,100g roughly.....)
maintenance calories 2900
Bulking calories 3500ish
On this cycle I'll be consuming 4000-4500 calories depending on my body changing in the mirror... i'll adjust.

How does this cycle look to you guys? Any input on dosage or length?

I'm getting 3 vials 10ml 100mg/ml, is it common just to pin 100mg eod until you finish the vials? upon calculating the amount i get 3000mg from 3 vials and that falls just short of 400mg per week. I assume you dont buy another vial just for 1 or 2 more pins...

Thanks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys,

6"
75kg
8% bf

Been training for 4 years on and off, the last year the most seriously with nutrition and splits worked out. Ran two previous cycles, Pmag and hdrol. Pmag retained 6kg lean mass after pct and hdrol I recomped from 79kg @13-15%(ish) down to 75kg 8%(ish).

So.... Looking at my first pinning cycle which will look like this;

8 weeks Test-p @ 400mg per week (pin eod)
4 week sdrol/dbol kicker 20-30mg dosage (haven't looked at this too much because not sure if i even need a kickstart)
Liv 52 / some sort of liver protection (if i run the kicker)
Adex @ .25mg EOD (is this neccessary?)

PCT;
Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g per day
Normal supps.... Creatine, fish oil, glucosamine etc etc etc

Nutrition;
macros 40p/50c/10f (300g, 500g,100g roughly.....)
maintenance calories 2900
Bulking calories 3500ish
On this cycle I'll be consuming 4000-4500 calories depending on my body changing in the mirror... i'll adjust.

How does this cycle look to you guys? Any input on dosage or length?

I'm getting 3 vials 10ml 100mg/ml, is it common just to pin 100mg eod until you finish the vials? upon calculating the amount i get 3000mg from 3 vials and that falls just short of 400mg per week. I assume you dont buy another vial just for 1 or 2 more pins...

Thanks.
Looks good man. You probably won't need a kicker with prop as it doesn't take long to build up in your system especially if you frontload it. You could throw in a kicker for some additional gains tho :) pcts nice and basic which I'm a fan of but I would suggest taking an AI like aromasin or armidex. If you can't source them surprisingly erase pro works just fine. Good luck bro!

Damorgs

Awards
Looks good man. You probably won't need a kicker with prop as it doesn't take long to build up in your system especially if you frontload it. You could throw in a kicker for some additional gains tho :) pcts nice and basic which I'm a fan of but I would suggest taking an AI like aromasin or armidex. If you can't source them surprisingly erase pro works just fine. Good luck bro!
Thanks for the info man, that's what I was thinking. I'm not over keen on frontloading because I've heard prop can be quite painful the first few times around haha! Although I might just man up and do it. I've got some Erase on hand and I'd thought about adex perhaps .25mg eod? or maybe even just .25mg twice a week? After looking around, I might get another vial from my source and just do 10 weeks to make it a flat 400mg for 10 weeks...

Thanks for the info man!

Damorgs

Awards
I'll probably cycle injection sites like; R/L Glutes, R/L Quads, R/L delts then repeat..

6 injection sites should be plenty for eod right?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks for the info man, that's what I was thinking. I'm not over keen on frontloading because I've heard prop can be quite painful the first few times around haha! Although I might just man up and do it. I've got some Erase on hand and I'd thought about adex perhaps .25mg eod? or maybe even just .25mg twice a week? After looking around, I might get another vial from my source and just do 10 weeks to make it a flat 400mg for 10 weeks...

Thanks for the info man!
I'll probably cycle injection sites like; R/L Glutes, R/L Quads, R/L delts then repeat..

6 injection sites should be plenty for eod right?
I'd only switch over to adex if erase isn't working for you. I ran test at 600mg per week and erase worked fine for me at that dose. No bloat, gyno issues but didn't crush estrogen enough to give me dry joints. Yeah man prop can be painful due to the prop ester crystalizing in the muscle although I've heard there's been increasing amount of prop out there that doesn't give bad PIP. Haha yeah man that should be plenty of sites. The worst PIP I had lasted about a week but as your muscles get used to it it gets better!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
yea unless u got some good prop its gonna hurt like a b!tch. especially the more lean and dry u get.

Damorgs

Awards
Not sure how good it is, gear looks very legit.. It's Genpharma test-p.

Hopefully it's the good stuff

Damorgs

Awards
I'd only switch over to adex if erase isn't working for you. I ran test at 600mg per week and erase worked fine for me at that dose. No bloat, gyno issues but didn't crush estrogen enough to give me dry joints. Yeah man prop can be painful due to the prop ester crystalizing in the muscle although I've heard there's been increasing amount of prop out there that doesn't give bad PIP. Haha yeah man that should be plenty of sites. The worst PIP I had lasted about a week but as your muscles get used to it it gets better!
Thanks man, I'll stick with the erase then I think. Bloat is the main reason I chose to run test-p rather than e... as I'm a topless waiter etc. I can easily get adex in 1-2 days if I need it, but would prefer the coins in my pocket for all the meat I'm going to eat haha.

I'm 100% confident with the glute and quad pins, bit iffy about the delts. I'll have to read/watch a few more videos. Going to head to the needle exchange to get my free pins after the public holidays :arms:

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks man, I'll stick with the erase then I think. Bloat is the main reason I chose to run test-p rather than e... as I'm a topless waiter etc. I can easily get adex in 1-2 days if I need it, but would prefer the coins in my pocket for all the meat I'm going to eat haha.

I'm 100% confident with the glute and quad pins, bit iffy about the delts. I'll have to read/watch a few more videos. Going to head to the needle exchange to get my free pins after the public holidays :arms:
Yeah while test e and c generally have more bloat than prop with a decent AI you won't notice the difference at all. You can also get some decent topical OTC AIs like formeron that would do the trick without forking out for adex.