With this for OTC PCT what PH do you sugest?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi there!

I've ordered a bottle of Erase few months ago and I'm waiting for the best time to use it so I was wondering if I could use it for an OTC PCT since I have no access to SERM's (I live in Europe) and can't use DAA (I have epilepsy and it increases my seizure frequency, the last one was when I was on it), so is there a PH I can use that Erase serves right as one element of an OTC PCT (thinking on the lines of Delta-2, Alpha Bulk, etc)? Also, if so what else could I add to my PCT to those PH considering my situation?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Maybe M1D black by LG sciences
Contains 5-DHEA wich is a GABA(a) antagonist, wich increases the incindence of seizures on me. This trait is shared for all delta-5-3b-ol steroids, wich makes epiandrosterone another one that I can't take. Any other sugestions guys?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hi there!

I've ordered a bottle of Erase few months ago and I'm waiting for the best time to use it so I was wondering if I could use it for an OTC PCT since I have no access to SERM's (I live in Europe) and can't use DAA (I have epilepsy and it increases my seizure frequency, the last one was when I was on it), so is there a PH I can use that Erase serves right as one element of an OTC PCT (thinking on the lines of Delta-2, Alpha Bulk, etc)? Also, if so what else could I add to my PCT to those PH considering my situation?
You don't need a PH. Build a sick natty stack with erase. There is plenty of natty stuff that will give you amazing results as long as diet and training are legit.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a PH. Build a sick natty stack with erase. There is plenty of natty stuff that will give you amazing results as long as diet and training are legit.
What can I add then to built such "sick natty stack"?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there!

Erase may be a decent substitute for a handfull of Prohormones on the market. You don't have to have a SERM.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Erase may be a decent substitute for a handfull of Prohormones on the market. You don't have to have a SERM.
Hum, that's an interesting point of view. And wich would be the ones who's effects are comparable to the ones of Erase? And yes, I know I don't need it, but the options to it in terms of a solid OTC PCT aren't that much to me.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hum, that's an interesting point of view. And wich would be the ones who's effects are comparable to the ones of Erase? And yes, I know I don't need it, but the options to it in terms of a solid OTC PCT aren't that much to me.
Erase/endosurge stack bridged to formasurge. Or erase/endosurge/anabeta.

No pct required and all gains are keepable.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry my post came out weird. What i meant to say was Erase may be a decent substitute for a SERM when run in conjunction with certain prohormones. You don't always have to use a SERM after a steroid cycle. I'd run p-mag/hdrol no problem with an OTC PCT.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry my post came out weird. What i meant to say was Erase may be a decent substitute for a SERM when run in conjunction with certain prohormones. You don't always have to use a SERM after a steroid cycle. I'd run p-mag/hdrol no problem with an OTC PCT.
Very true man.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Seriously considering this

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Erase/endosurge stack bridged to formasurge. Or erase/endosurge/anabeta.

No pct required and all gains are keepable.
Regarding the add of Anabeta and Endosurge, call me skeptical but I don't buy plant based supplements because I never saw any papers showing their effectiveness. With plant based I mean extracts, wich is all of them contain, not the actuall isolated chemical that appears on lab research.
The Erase bridge to Formasurge sure seems more reliable cycle, but wouldn't it be suppressing estrogen for too long?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, I understood all the way around. And what would be the OTC PCT in wich Erase would be on it you'd run, considering the DAA restriction? Also, what other PH beside H-drol and P-mag/Mecha (they are about the same) would you feel comfortable to use with such PCT? Is there any wet compound suitable to that PCT?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Broly,

you dont need serms for every cycle. There are a lot of oppurtunities where an OTC PCT might be enough. You could run

-Osta RX for 4-8 weeks
-Alpha Mass for 4-6 weeks
-Mechabol for 4 weeks
-11-Oxo/Stanodrol solo or stacked for 4-8 weeks

Have a look into 6-Bromo or Formestane, both solo or stacked with a test bosster like Fadogia.
There are a bunch of possibilities.
The Killer Stack would consist of Osta RX, Erase OR 6-Bromo OR Formestane AND a test bosster

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi Broly,

you dont need serms for every cycle. There are a lot of oppurtunities where an OTC PCT might be enough. You could run

-Osta RX for 4-8 weeks
-Mechabol for 4 weeks
-11-Oxo/Stanodrol solo or stacked for 4-8 weeks

Have a look into 6-Bromo or Formestane, both solo or stacked with a test bosster like Fadogia.
There are a bunch of possibilities.
The Killer Stack would consist of Osta RX, Erase OR 6-Bromo OR Formestane AND a test bosster
I've used 6-bromo in the past, it's good stuff alright but have had a drop in libido, not as much as with ATD/3-OHAT combo but still some with nice strength gains. Formestane is something that were more appealing to me but since it acts as a light 5a-reductase inhibitor and I like the androgenic feeling that increased testosterone gives me it kind of makes a second option in the department of "standalone AI's to try" ;)

Regarding the PH's and SARM you've mentioned, despite never done a cycle, my favourites are Mechabol because it's an active hormone with no needs to convert into something else and is somewhat more wet than the other 3 you've mentioned and Osta RX because it seems to have less suppressive potential, less hepatoxicity and has the estrogen increase wich is good when it comes to nice lean mass gains. So to those two what's the best dosing and what should I add to Erase for PCT for them?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't Alpha Bulk, highly dosed, a better bet for a first since it converts into testosterone, the golden standard of all AAS or is it so light that it would be desapointing?
Honestly I didn't mentioned Alpha Mass, despite I know the lethargy side is a plus for my seizure condition because it's caused du to the fact that 1-androsterone is a GABA(a) agonist (wich does not induce seizures and causes lazyness/lethargy), but I didn't mentioned it due to the libido down side some say it has but never heared if it's that bad like Dienolone and other 19-nor's or just the "normal" libido drop like any other steroid.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Hi there!

Lawls, just research and buy a serm.

But since your going to more exspensive way, sh*tter way..

Formasurge or 6-bromo with something like Bulbine would be nice.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Lawls, just research and buy a serm.

But since your going to more exspensive way, sh*tter way..

Formasurge or 6-bromo with something like Bulbine would be nice.
Yeah buddy, done that and talked with friends who've done it. Know what? They got it stuck at the customs! That isn't that simple as it seems, my country laws regarding SERMs are pretty strict even for research purposes I need a document, either from an university or other official entity to justify the SERM's purpose so simply ordering a SERM from a research chemical site isn't enough to get them.

No need to be rude, specially when you don't say nothing related to what the thread is about or don't know my country's laws ;)

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Yeah buddy, done that and talked with friends who've done it. Know what? They got it stuck at the customs! That isn't that simple as it seems, my country laws regarding SERMs are pretty strict even for research purposes I need a document, either from an university or other official entity to justify the SERM's purpose.
Order again, steroids along with a sh*t load of other stuff get past customs daily. They are also only for research purposes in the USA/UK etc..

You could always join a spanish forum or Portuguese forum build up a reasonable post count and send a sh*tload of pms

I'm not being rude and your country's laws on serms are the same as mine. On a second note, I did contribute.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Order again, steroids along with a sh*t load of other stuff get past customs daily. They are also only for research purposes in the USA/UK etc..

You could always join a spanish forum or Portuguese forum build up a reasonable post count and send a sh*tload of pms

I'm not being rude by the way and your country's laws on serms are the same as mine. On a second note, I did contribute.
Sorry if I missinterpreted the way you posted. I'm not willing to gamble with money just for trying to get one of the SERMs passed right through the customs.

Never trusted any source in here. I've been around many portuguese forums, none of them could show me the origin of the SERMs they get so that I could have the guaranty that it's legit, so I end up at where I've started.

Sorry if I missinterpreted the way you posted, didn't meant to be offensive. Do you mind I ask wich country are you from? And no you didn't, the thread isn't about SERMs or it's use is about the possibility to use Erase as an OTC PCT, SERM's aren't the main subject of discussion here.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Regarding the add of Anabeta and Endosurge, call me skeptical but I don't buy plant based supplements because I never saw any papers showing their effectiveness. With plant based I mean extracts, wich is all of them contain, not the actuall isolated chemical that appears on lab research.
The Erase bridge to Formasurge sure seems more reliable cycle, but wouldn't it be suppressing estrogen for too long?
I'll vouch for Anabeta. Endosurge too for that matter.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to those two what's the best dosing and what should I add to Erase for PCT for them?
Mechabol with OTC PCT: 4 weeks at 75mg
Osta RX: 8 weeks at 20mg (3 caps)

PCT could consist of Erase+Fadogia (e.g. Bioforge Promax Phase II), if DAA is no option for you.
Or you could run the Osta together with low dosed Erase, which will minimize suppression of the Osta due to estrogen rise.
Then you could simply run BioForge V3 after (3-4 caps per day) as PCT.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't Alpha Bulk, highly dosed, a better bet for a first since it converts into testosterone, the golden standard of all AAS or is it so light that it would be desapointing?
Honestly I didn't mentioned Alpha Mass, despite I know the lethargy side is a plus for my seizure condition because it's caused du to the fact that 1-androsterone is a GABA(a) agonist (wich does not induce seizures and causes lazyness/lethargy), but I didn't mentioned it due to the libido down side some say it has but never heared if it's that bad like Dienolone and other 19-nor's or just the "normal" libido drop like any other steroid.
Alpha Bulk solo could be disappointing compared to Alpha Mass. Then it also raises estrogen which can also be very suppressive. Im one week in an 1-Andro based product and libido is very high. Lethargy is zero, quite the opppsite is the fact. I feel very anxious/stimulated and have a higher heartrate than usual.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol with OTC PCT: 4 weeks at 75mg
Osta RX: 8 weeks at 20mg (3 caps)

PCT could consist of Erase+Fadogia (e.g. Bioforge Promax Phase II), if DAA is no option for you.
Or you could run the Osta together with low dosed Erase, which will minimize suppression of the Osta due to estrogen rise.
Then you could simply run BioForge V3 after (3-4 caps per day) as PCT.
Hum, the last one seems very apealing to since it isn't steroid based so less suppression is supposed to happen :) I was thinking about:
Osta RX: 20mg week 1-8
Erase: 25mg week 6-8 and then 50mg week 9-11

or

Erase: 25mg week 1-8 and then 50mg week 9-10

What do you think?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Bulk solo could be disappointing compared to Alpha Mass. Then it also raises estrogen which can also be very suppressive. Im one week in an 1-Andro based product and libido is very high. Lethargy is zero, quite the opppsite is the fact. I feel very anxious/stimulated and have a higher heartrate than usual.
Hum, never thought about the suppressive side of Alpha Bulk via increased estrogen. Ostarine also increases it but rather stimulates its production within the body's normal range than raising it to supraphysiologic levels.
Hum, really? I rarely hear such review from 1-androsterone products but still is week one on your cycle there's plenty of time to the sides settle in (hopefully not but better be prepared). Btw wich product are you using and at wich dose?

panico.pt

Awards
Countryman, excuse the ignorance but where h-drol or get yourself osta-rx etc in our country?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hum, the last one seems very apealing to since it isn't steroid based so less suppression is supposed to happen :) I was thinking about:
Erase: 25mg week 6-8 and then 50mg week 9-11

or

Erase: 25mg week 1-8 and then 50mg week 9-10

What do you think?
I did 5 weeks of Osta RX, started at 2 caps per day and then bumped to 3 caps per day. I took one capsule of Erase Pro every other day ( equals to 1 1/2 caps of original Erase per day). So i would say go with Osta RX 1-8, Erase 1-2 caps per day and continue Erase into PCT

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hum, never thought about the suppressive side of Alpha Bulk via increased estrogen. Ostarine also increases it but rather stimulates its production within the body's normal range than raising it to supraphysiologic levels.
Hum, really? I rarely hear such review from 1-androsterone products but still is week one on your cycle there's plenty of time to the sides settle in (hopefully not but better be prepared). Btw wich product are you using and at wich dose?
product is called Mass AD and i use 3 caps per day. its not very known and quite new, google it up.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I did 5 weeks of Osta RX, started at 2 caps per day and then bumped to 3 caps per day. I took one capsule of Erase Pro every other day ( equals to 1 1/2 caps of original Erase per day). So i would say go with Osta RX 1-8, Erase 1-2 caps per day and continue Erase into PCT
So how was your cycle structured in terms of amount of Osta RX pills per day in each week of that 5 week period? How were the gains and the sides?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
product is called Mass AD and i use 3 caps per day. its not very known and quite new, google it up.
I know it and as far as I know it isn't 1-androsterone but 1-androstenediol, wich is alot different ;) (1-step PH to 1-testosterone instead of the 2-step Ph to 1-test that 1-androsterone is)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how was your cycle structured in terms of amount of Osta RX pills per day in each week of that 5 week period? How were the gains and the sides?
ran the last 18 days at 3 caps mate. before at 2 caps per day. sides were not existant, gains were very subtle. not the best compound for strength gains though. wouldnt run it less than 8 weeks and less than 3 caps!!!

Broly

Awards
  • Established
ran the last 18 days at 3 caps mate. before at 2 caps per day. sides were not existant, gains were very subtle. not the best compound for strength gains though. wouldnt run it less than 8 weeks and less than 3 caps!!!
Hum, sounds pretty neat regarding the side effect-free status you give to it, but still with such subtle gains kind of makes me wonder what would be the next best thing right close to it?
I'm currently training for strength (5x5 aproach) but some lean size is always welcomed since it helps with strength too, so next to Osta RX in the ranks, considering the lightness of the PCT I have, what else would you advise me to?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
hdrol... but at what dose and for how long max?

I know everyone is different but it seems like the golden rule is +5 wks @ 75= SERM. I'm doing and hella/ 4ad (AMS RDe) run right now and may try OTC for a 5-6 week @ 75mg. Doesn't seem so out of reach but I will have Nolva on hand because its my first "actual" suppressive cycle.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
This.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75-100 will give you great gains with minimal shutdown. Id have some other test booster on hand as people say erase tends to crush libido. This was not my experience tho..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there!

I would look into frl or ams stuff.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I would look into frl or ams stuff.
Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk have been talked here earlier in this thread mate:)
Btw what's your opinion? I'm thinking of a solo compound not stacking as it is my first cycle :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each at what dose? And about Mass AD, is it what I think it is?
Hi Broly,

i contacted the supplier and got the following answer back:

Non Methylated compound, Metabolite of the naturally occuring DHEA, potent androgenic effects, as this compound is non methylated it can (and is usually recommended) to be stacked alongside other compounds. Lean gains are to be expected with 1-androsterone, the gains are not usually noticeable for around 2 weeks , due to the non 17a and long ‘kick in’ time it can be ran for 6-8 weeks for the best gains. if stacking with another compound stick with a 4 week cycle. It should be noted 1-Androsterone is more geared towards users looking for an increase in strengh than a change iin physical appeareance.

So its 1-DHEA and NOT the thing you and probably me was thinking at first. This means you can do this product but you can also do AlphaMass which certainly has more reputation along the boards. Its up to you. I voted for the Mass AD because of a very good deal i was offered at the supplement shop.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi Broly,

i contacted the supplier and got the following answer back:

Non Methylated compound, Metabolite of the naturally occuring DHEA, potent androgenic effects, as this compound is non methylated it can (and is usually recommended) to be stacked alongside other compounds. Lean gains are to be expected with 1-androsterone, the gains are not usually noticeable for around 2 weeks , due to the non 17a and long ‘kick in’ time it can be ran for 6-8 weeks for the best gains. if stacking with another compound stick with a 4 week cycle. It should be noted 1-Androsterone is more geared towards users looking for an increase in strengh than a change iin physical appeareance.

So its 1-DHEA and NOT the thing you and probably me was thinking at first. This means you can do this product but you can also do AlphaMass which certainly has more reputation along the boards. Its up to you. I voted for the Mass AD because of a very good deal i was offered at the supplement shop.
Thanks for the research you've done! All the websites I saw it being sold it never apears with the label tell either the substance nor the dosing of it, just a plain description that it's a compound that converts into 1-testosterone. I really thought it was 1-adiol, but since it's another product with 1-androsterone I'll go, as you said, for the one that shows the best price:dosing ratio.
Other thing that's worth to look at is if it has any ester attached to the 3b-ol in the Mass AD as it is in the Alpha Mass, since the ester hinders the sulfatation of the molecule by the sulfotransferase enzymes, wich reduces the amount of 1-androsterone that can be converted by the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes, thus making it more bioavailable. If Mass AD has this esterified 1-androsterone but with a higher dose I kind of changes the rules of the game for Alpha Mass ;)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if youre us i would go with the alphamass 6caps for 4 weeks.otc pct should be a breeze

Broly

Awards
  • Established
if youre us i would go with the alphamass 6caps for 4 weeks.otc pct should be a breeze
Hum, sounds pretty good to me too:) OTC PCT would be Erase at what dose plus what?
Btw, how is going your run with 1-androsterone regarding gains and sides...it's almost 2 weeks in no? :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
erase 2-3 caps per day plus test booster of choice! make 4-6 weeks of PCT.
have good strength gains from day 10 on. feel better in the meanwhile considering sides

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk have been talked here earlier in this thread mate:)
Btw what's your opinion? I'm thinking of a solo compound not stacking as it is my first cycle :)
I gained ~12lbs off Alpha Mass solo.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
erase 2-3 caps per day plus test booster of choice! make 4-6 weeks of PCT.
have good strength gains from day 10 on. feel better in the meanwhile considering sides
Thanks ;)
Hum, nice! Perhaps most of them might be on the lipid values and blood pressure (sides that we can't actually feel, perhaps high bp but you know what I mean).