With this for OTC PCT what PH do you sugest?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Each at what dose? And about Mass AD, is it what I think it is?
    Hi Broly,

i contacted the supplier and got the following answer back:

Non Methylated compound, Metabolite of the naturally occuring DHEA, potent androgenic effects, as this compound is non methylated it can (and is usually recommended) to be stacked alongside other compounds. Lean gains are to be expected with 1-androsterone, the gains are not usually noticeable for around 2 weeks , due to the non 17a and long ‘kick in’ time it can be ran for 6-8 weeks for the best gains. if stacking with another compound stick with a 4 week cycle. It should be noted 1-Androsterone is more geared towards users looking for an increase in strengh than a change iin physical appeareance.

So its 1-DHEA and NOT the thing you and probably me was thinking at first. This means you can do this product but you can also do AlphaMass which certainly has more reputation along the boards. Its up to you. I voted for the Mass AD because of a very good deal i was offered at the supplement shop.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Hi Broly,

i contacted the supplier and got the following answer back:

Non Methylated compound, Metabolite of the naturally occuring DHEA, potent androgenic effects, as this compound is non methylated it can (and is usually recommended) to be stacked alongside other compounds. Lean gains are to be expected with 1-androsterone, the gains are not usually noticeable for around 2 weeks , due to the non 17a and long ‘kick in’ time it can be ran for 6-8 weeks for the best gains. if stacking with another compound stick with a 4 week cycle. It should be noted 1-Androsterone is more geared towards users looking for an increase in strengh than a change iin physical appeareance.

So its 1-DHEA and NOT the thing you and probably me was thinking at first. This means you can do this product but you can also do AlphaMass which certainly has more reputation along the boards. Its up to you. I voted for the Mass AD because of a very good deal i was offered at the supplement shop.
    Thanks for the research you've done! All the websites I saw it being sold it never apears with the label tell either the substance nor the dosing of it, just a plain description that it's a compound that converts into 1-testosterone. I really thought it was 1-adiol, but since it's another product with 1-androsterone I'll go, as you said, for the one that shows the best price:dosing ratio.
    Other thing that's worth to look at is if it has any ester attached to the 3b-ol in the Mass AD as it is in the Alpha Mass, since the ester hinders the sulfatation of the molecule by the sulfotransferase enzymes, wich reduces the amount of 1-androsterone that can be converted by the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes, thus making it more bioavailable. If Mass AD has this esterified 1-androsterone but with a higher dose I kind of changes the rules of the game for Alpha Mass
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%

if youre us i would go with the alphamass 6caps for 4 weeks.otc pct should be a breeze
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

if youre us i would go with the alphamass 6caps for 4 weeks.otc pct should be a breeze
    Hum, sounds pretty good to me too OTC PCT would be Erase at what dose plus what?
    Btw, how is going your run with 1-androsterone regarding gains and sides...it's almost 2 weeks in no?
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%

erase 2-3 caps per day plus test booster of choice! make 4-6 weeks of PCT.
    have good strength gains from day 10 on. feel better in the meanwhile considering sides
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk have been talked here earlier in this thread mate
    Btw what's your opinion? I'm thinking of a solo compound not stacking as it is my first cycle
    I gained ~12lbs off Alpha Mass solo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

erase 2-3 caps per day plus test booster of choice! make 4-6 weeks of PCT.
    have good strength gains from day 10 on. feel better in the meanwhile considering sides
    Thanks
    Hum, nice! Perhaps most of them might be on the lipid values and blood pressure (sides that we can't actually feel, perhaps high bp but you know what I mean).
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I gained ~12lbs off Alpha Mass solo.
    What were the time on and the dosing? And how have you done the PCT?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 02:24 AM
  2. Hows this for a PCT for Pheradrol?
    By mark831 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 03:08 AM
  3. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 09:18 PM
  4. What size do you stab yourself with?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 04:57 AM
  5. What vitamins do you take while on PH?
    By SVT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:40 PM