Preworkout on Superdrol

amiller745

Awards
I started my sd cycle two days ago and was wondering if I can use a pwo maybe during the third and fourth weeks if lethargy gets bad?
I do know the effects of sd on blood pressure.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why not add a test base for lethargy

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started my sd cycle two days ago and was wondering if I can use a pwo maybe during the third and fourth weeks if lethargy gets bad?
I do know the effects of sd on blood pressure.
im not sure, im using 30mg of superdrol, 60mg of dbol each day, and use 2 scoops of gamma labs ptf pre workout, if it's not safe, those incline bench super set'd with power cleans will probably kill me.

amiller745

Awards
im not sure, im using 30mg of superdrol, 60mg of dbol each day, and use 2 scoops of gamma labs ptf pre workout, if it's not safe, those incline bench super set'd with power cleans will probably kill me.
Haha Holy ****! How's that going?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol holy ****

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 2 SD cycles in the past and did occasionally use a preworkout with it. I would say just keep an eye on your bp. I was taking hawthorn berry during my cycle and did not experience any high bp, I also felt good on SD with no lethargy at all. I only ran it at 10 mg a day for 4 weeks.

amiller745

Awards
I've ran 2 SD cycles in the past and did occasionally use a preworkout with it. I would say just keep an eye on your bp. I was taking hawthorn berry during my cycle and did not experience any high bp, I also felt good on SD with no lethargy at all. I only ran it at 10 mg a day for 4 weeks.
How were gains on that dose? I'm running mine like 10/20/20/20 and I'm on day 4

Nate007

Awards
As stated I would just keep checking it. I've ran SD and other cycles and always used pwo. Always check bp couple times a week while on and never had an issue.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
How were gains on that dose? I'm running mine like 10/20/20/20 and I'm on day 4
Not much size but I was doing more of a recomp. Strength kicked in start of second week. Most notably my bench was around 275x5 / 315x2 and best on cycle was 315x8. Strength gains seemed to stop at end of week 3, I thought about upping to 20 during the last week but I don't have a lot of sd left and plan to run at least 1-2 more cycles of it.