Dbol - test cycle first one

aaron89

Awards
Hey guys this is my first cycle I'm doing and I could use some advice. Here's what I've been told to take

30mg dbol a day
250cc test e 2xweek
I have nolvadex as my pct

I've been lifting for about 5 years and have had some big gains I'm 20 years old and weigh 210 with a body fat % of 14 I'm looking to get some gains from the cycle I just want to make sure everything looks good

Thanks guys

dvr2470

Awards
By test e 250 mg 2x a week, do u mean 250mg total per week or 250mg twice a week for a total of 500?

250 mg total per week would suffice for a first cycle. Since it is ur first cycle u gain the same from 250mg as u would from 500mg, so no need to waste.

I would also keep an aromatase inhibitor on hand just in case

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Def agree with post above but my advice would be keep eating and dialing in diet and training for a couple years bud, you're still young but you'll do what you want so make sure you understand everything your doing before you jump in bud. Don't just do what people tell you to do. Good luck

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Go get a blood test bro. If your test levels come back over 850 then don't cycle and use some test boosters and such or run some of the natty stacks they offer. There is some sick stuff out there right now.

If test is in the 600-700 range then sure do the cycle. There is noxway to know if you are ready (from a hormonal standpoint) without getting blood tests done.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Go get a blood test bro. If your test levels come back over 850 then don't cycle and use some test boosters and such or run some of the natty stacks they offer. There is some sick stuff out there right now.

If test is in the 600-700 range then sure do the cycle. There is noxway to know if you are ready (from a hormonal standpoint) without getting blood tests done.
^^^this