To pulse or not to pulse. Thats the question

nyyankee41

Awards
I'm getting ready to do a SD havoc bridge. And wasn't sure if I should only do a one to two week overlap or pulse the SD (either every other day or 3 on 1-2 off). Pulsing would allow the SD to run longer into the havoc cycle. Slow and steady sometimes = keeping more gains, and less shutdown. So I figured I'd ask the pros.

Plan1
SD
10/20/20/20 (week 4 optional and adjustable depending on feeling)
Havoc
0/0/20/30/40/40/50

Plan1
SD (every other day) (or would 3 on 1-2 off be better?)
10/20/20/20/20/20
Havoc
0/0/0/30/30/40/40/40

Of course running the normal support (ai cycle supp, aegis, tudca) and supps (vit c, d, e, omega 3 6 9, multi vit, glucos and chon, red yeast rice) with a serm ai pct (nolva, erase, trib, daa). May even throw some grapefruit (naringin) towards the end of SD to spike havocs bioavailability. But unsure whether to pulse of take SD ed.
I'm open to any suggestions and appreciate insight

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting ready to do a SD havoc bridge. And wasn't sure if I should only do a one to two week overlap or pulse the SD (either every other day or 3 on 1-2 off). Pulsing would allow the SD to run longer into the havoc cycle. Slow and steady sometimes = keeping more gains, and less shutdown. So I figured I'd ask the pros.

Plan1
SD
10/20/20/20 (week 4 optional and adjustable depending on feeling)
Havoc
0/0/20/30/40/40/50

Plan1
SD (every other day) (or would 3 on 1-2 off be better?)
10/20/20/20/20/20
Havoc
0/0/0/30/30/40/40/40

Of course running the normal support (ai cycle supp, aegis, tudca) and supps (vit c, d, e, omega 3 6 9, multi vit, glucos and chon, red yeast rice) with a serm ai pct (nolva, erase, trib, daa). May even throw some grapefruit (naringin) towards the end of SD to spike havocs bioavailability. But unsure whether to pulse of take SD ed.
I'm open to any suggestions and appreciate insight
Don't overlap more than a week if you run it straight, I might do 5 days even. SD is baaaaaaaad for you, but soooo good at the same time. Lol

nyyankee41

Awards
Yea I know. :/ which I why I'm leaning towards pulsing. Less sides and shutdown. I'd take the SD 4x/wk. just not sure if I should run it for 4 or 5 weeks pulsed. And how many weeks to overlap havoc (leaning towards 2). I'd double up on support for the week prior to stacking and extend till SD was done.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I know. :/ which I why I'm leaning towards pulsing. Less sides and shutdown. I'd take the SD 4x/wk. just not sure if I should run it for 4 or 5 weeks pulsed. And how many weeks to overlap havoc (leaning towards 2). I'd double up on support for the week prior to stacking and extend till SD was done.
Run it straight at 10mg with havoc and second week, then bump to 20mg. Pick up some tudca from nutra and CoQ10 for BP and you'd be good to go imo