Poll: WHICH STEROID GAVE YOU BEST QUALITY STRENGTH GAINS?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

best steroid for strength

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. 1-test cyp!!!!!!!

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Good call.

That is because there is NO such thing as Test suspension in oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge
    beg your pardon my friend,but there is such a thing.I just used a 8 wk cycle of it a little over a month ago with good results.
    No need to beg buddy.

TNE is acronymn for testosterone no ester. When TNE(Test No Ester) is used in water it's called test suspension. It can also be put in oil and some still mistakenly call it suspension but it's really it is in a depot.

3. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    but taco bell is so delicious
    ..is their chicken grade 3 chicken as well?
    My cousin was a manager at taco bell and he said the only thing u should eat there is the chicken. Thats the only "real" food that is served from that joint. But damn those mexican pizzas are that FIRE! ****, i need to clean up my diet ASAP!

4. only the chicken huh? Their beef and potatoe burrito is soooo good though.
    •   

5. I cant believe you had a poll like this and you left out Halotestin. And Cheque drops!!!

I say Halotesin with Tren at a close second. I cant comment on Cheque drops since I have never taken them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding_Fina
    I cant believe you had a poll like this and you left out Halotestin. And Cheque drops!!!

I say Halotesin with Tren at a close second. I cant comment on Cheque drops since I have never taken them.
    if you look back through the post you will see i did say halo and tren.

7. I've been on a Test enan/EQ cycle for about 10 weeks, At the 9 week mark I added tren 75mg ED... Was a total of 33 pounds up today (10 weeks 6 days). 7 or 8 more weeks to go. Anyway strength definately picking up, and 4 or so of those pounds came in the last week since adding tren. Not using an Anti-E, per say, In stead I'm taking 600mg 5aa cyp per week. But I still definately have a bit of bloat (not much)... and Very definately some fat gain. *Cry*

I'm wondering if I'll hit 45 pounds?

Edit: I should also point Out I'm using 15iu of humalog Everymorning, and pwo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    I've been on a Test enan/EQ cycle for about 10 weeks, At the 9 week mark I added tren 75mg ED... Was a total of 33 pounds up today (10 weeks 6 days). 7 or 8 more weeks to go. Anyway strength definately picking up, and 4 or so of those pounds came in the last week since adding tren. Not using an Anti-E, per say, In stead I'm taking 600mg 5aa cyp per week. But I still definately have a bit of bloat (not much)... and Very definately some fat gain. *Cry*

I'm wondering if I'll hit 45 pounds?

Edit: I should also point Out I'm using 15iu of humalog Everymorning, and pwo.
    how much fat did you gain...whats the increase in your BF level?

9. Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    how much fat did you gain...whats the increase in your BF level?
    Unfortunately I'm not to concerned with actively measuring it. I keep my diet very lean, especially during slin time. Gauging from my vascularity and belt notches I don't think I have gained much more then 5 pounds of fat. But It's all guess work at this point.

Up 34 pounds today...

10. did you say FIFTEEN iu?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    did you say FIFTEEN iu?
    No I believe I said 15iu.. lol

yes. I have not had any hypo issues what so ever... I have over 100 shots under my belt. I'm comfortable using 15iu.

Up 35 pounds today...

12. ok guys i just finished 4 weeks of dbol and i can say the gains are amazing. strength increased 10-15lb in all my lifts just in 3 weeks.

13. Yea dbol is the bomb for short term strength... but if your only on dbol, it's more then likely 60% water or worse.

14. If any one cares...

I'm currently up 43 pounds on my current cycle... 13 weeks so far. MuahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

okay.. this is beginning to scare me.

15. poobah, you got a thread for your current scheme, if not what's it consistent of?

16. Basically it's this.. looks complicated but It's not so complicated. Tren I sort of threw in mid cycle.. :P

Week 01 - 04 50mg Dbol
    Week 01 - 02 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Week 01 - 02 100mg Boldenolone Prop EOD
    Week 01 - 14 500mg Test Enanthate
    Week 01 - 13 500mg EQ
    Week 05 - 14 600mg 5aa Cypionate
    Week 17 - 16 150mg Test Prop EOD
    Week 10 - 16 75mg Tren Ace ED
    Week 14 - 16 IGF-1 50 mcg ED
    Week 17 - 21 Clomid PCT

Week 22 - 24 IGF-1 50 mcg ED

15iu Humalog Through out PWO
    15iu Humalog for breakfast most mornings

10iu Humalog with IGF pwo, and on off days breakfast.

Nolva on hand.. but 5aa cyp is controling estrogen perfectly... letro also on hand.. perhaps for when stop 5aa cyp.. I might use proviron as well? or maybe even masteron haven't decided.

Probably doing way to much? But I'm enjoying myself.. and I'm not really having any sides what so ever.. I haven't even lost a hair on my head.

Deit is 350-450 grams of protein a day, 200-300 grams of carbs.. depending on whether I have 1 or 2 slin meals that day... calories 3000-4000 depending on the same. I eat very lean... (except muscle milk with skim milk for bed..).. and an occasional fattier cut of meat for supper.

Breakfast is usually a slin meal... with more protein in the middle. 100 carbs / 125 protein / almost no fat
    Snack is 1 cup of cottage cheese 1% fat (2 grams total)
    Lunch is 10.5 ounces of chicken breast
    low fat yogurt
    Banana
    Veggies
    Snack 1 cup Cottage cheese again.
    Supper any cut of meat, salad or veggies.
    Pwo shake if I workout.
    Musclemilke for bed.

And it just repeats like that.

I'm sort of a fat ass.. and I guess i gain easy.. before this cycle I lost 135 pounds.. Check out what happened to my neck this cycle though...

17. What neck?

18. Are majority of gains lean. I would imagine that the slin diet could be culprit for some of the immense gains. What you think? Cycle is a little overkill, but I can't blame for doing it. What's up with the 2 weeker of boldenone, leftovers?

19. 43 LBs........dam

im on week 6 and i gainned 23 lb, and i look bloated like a balon.

you have a heavy cycle there........whats your status?

20. Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Are majority of gains lean. I would imagine that the slin diet could be culprit for some of the immense gains. What you think? Cycle is a little overkill, but I can't blame for doing it. What's up with the 2 weeker of boldenone, leftovers?
    Gains are very lean, my pant size as not changed... *yeah*

Can't say enough about slin.. You love it or your hate.. but regardless you know it works.. Just eat lean while on, and never **** around. Definately helps putting on the mass.

The 2 weeks of eq prop... well I figured to kick start with both test prop and bold prop... leading into test enan and regular eq.. But to tell you the truth.. that eq prop is the DEVIL... Talk about sore ****in swollen muscles and flu like symptoms. Total sweat drenched bed on a nightly occurance. ANd the IBuprofin I was taking to function was stupid. SO 2 weeks instead of 3 was all I could handle.

My status...

I'm up to 318 pounds... 6' tall even.

I got a cut hard... after all this.. I'm not sure of BF%

Waist is 42"
    Biceps 19+
    Forarms 14+

Lifts :

Squating Free weights 350 pounds for 8 reps... (will do more this weekend, but I weigh 318 :P)
    Benching 3 sets of 8 for 330 (at home on smith)

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also used Tationil week 5 for liver support.. and hcg Mid cycle.. and will use it on the home stretch toward pct aswell.

21. Poobah,

How do you like the TEST PROP at every other day instead of ED?

22. Quote Originally Posted by artica
    Poobah,

How do you like the TEST PROP at every other day instead of ED?
    Well... unlike the eq prop I made myself.. the test prop I had was pharma grade... testopin 100.. completely painless, so its painless no matter what way you take it. but in the future, when I use my own.. I'd venture to guess I'd perfer ED shots, mixed with something else when possible. Little easier to take, and a bit steadier levels.. and less chance of Test flu.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    Basically it's this.. looks complicated but It's not so complicated. Tren I sort of threw in mid cycle.. :P

Week 01 - 04 50mg Dbol
    Week 01 - 02 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Week 01 - 02 100mg Boldenolone Prop EOD
    Week 01 - 14 500mg Test Enanthate
    Week 01 - 13 500mg EQ
    Week 05 - 14 600mg 5aa Cypionate
    Week 17 - 16 150mg Test Prop EOD
    Week 10 - 16 75mg Tren Ace ED
    Week 14 - 16 IGF-1 50 mcg ED
    Week 17 - 21 Clomid PCT

Week 22 - 24 IGF-1 50 mcg ED

... Snip

That looks like a good solid cycle bro. Don't let people try and push weenie cycles on you!

24. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    That looks like a good solid cycle bro. Don't let people try and push weenie cycles on you!
    , I tend to agree with that philosophy. No sense ***** footing around.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    , I tend to agree with that philosophy. No sense ***** footing around.

i guess.. but what is the point of looking sloppy? the lift numbers you qoute can be obtained naturally.. something isnt right in your training or diet.. but to each his own.

26. Quote Originally Posted by brandon79
    i guess.. but what is the point of looking sloppy? the lift numbers you qoute can be obtained naturally.. something isnt right in your training or diet.. but to each his own.
    not to be a dick, but you should not make a comment like that. The lifts he's doing now indicate he at least had a fair base. There are people out there that lift more naturally than you will ever be able to lift no matter how much juice you use - so obviously what is attainable naturally shouldn't be a guide for when everyone starts on the juice (if they so desire). If his diet and training aren't in order he will deflate when he gets off the gear, and that will be a good indication that he needed to work on the basics first. If he stays big, more power to him, he's doing fine.

27. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    not to be a dick, but you should not make a comment like that. The lifts he's doing now indicate he at least had a fair base. There are people out there that lift more naturally than you will ever be able to lift no matter how much juice you use - so obviously what is attainable naturally shouldn't be a guide for when everyone starts on the juice (if they so desire). If his diet and training aren't in order he will deflate when he gets off the gear, and that will be a good indication that he needed to work on the basics first. If he stays big, more power to him, he's doing fine.
    i agree with you 330lb bench press is no joke.

28. [QUOTE=Fastflight]it´s a premade brand from South-America,called Finabolon,Laboratorio Fundacion,same brand I´ve gotten my Winny from,too,which is a bad MoFo.

yea, sorry to say u got jacked thats not real tren. i a few of my friends took it and got no results. there r 2 versions, the one u show and one with a red lable in the same brown vial.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Oral Steroid for strength gains
    By cooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:09 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:18 AM
  3. best hormone for strength
    By bobthebuilder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:32 AM
  4. Best PH for strength?
    By E-Swift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
  5. Best Methyl for Strength:M1T, M1,4ADD, M4OHN?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 03:13 AM