best steroid for strength

WHICH STEROID GAVE YOU BEST QUALITY STRENGTH GAINS?

• Total voters

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
tren looks good, but i don't think i'm ready for it yet.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i heard people comparing M1T to tren. i wonder how tren/M1t stack together..... sounds dangerous.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i heard people comparing M1T to tren. i wonder how tren/M1t stack together..... sounds dangerous.
no I wouldnt agree with that. I gained more strength with much much less sides on 75mg fina eod

dego

Awards
They stack well. Gains came very quickly and only tapered off as I was not able to increase calories while taking M1T. It seemed to just STOP my digestive track.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I don´t know what´s wrong wih me or the Tren I´ve got,but

compared to 50mg Winny or 25mg D-Bol or a shot Sustenon,Tren seemed to do Jack
for me.Nothing.Anyone had that experience,too,or what´s wrong with me?

What I can tell about Winny in Oil is that there´nothing comparable if it comes to aggressivenes and power
going through the roof immediately after administration.:thumbsup: :box: :mad: :eek: :eek:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I don´t know what´s wrong wih me or the Tren I´ve got,but

compared to 50mg Winny or 25mg D-Bol or a shot Sustenon,Tren seemed to do Jack
for me.Nothing.Anyone had that experience,too,or what´s wrong with me?

What I can tell about Winny in Oil is that there´nothing comparable if it comes to aggressivenes and power
going through the roof immediately after administration.:thumbsup: :box: :mad: :eek: :eek:
sounds like you got some junk tren, did you buy it premade or homebrew from fina?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've stacked them (15 mg M1T, 75 mg Tren ed), along with 1.5 cc Sledge Test (150 mg 4AD Prop, 75 mg 4OHT Cyp per cc) ed for 4 weeks. It was a cutter/lean bulker for me (I always have to bulk very lean because my metabolism is painfully slow). I put on several pounds while dropping a few percent bodyfat, and my strength gains were amazing. Used HCG throughout and good PCT so I didn't really lose anything when I came off.

As for sides, due to the large amount of 4AD Prop and the HCG (500IU twice a week), I didn't have any libido or shrinkage problems, no lethargy, and I only twice had the lower back pain that people complain of with M1T. As for hair loss, well, I started going bald at age 20 and I shave my head, so if I dropped some hair, I didn't notice (and didn't care, since I have long resigned myself to the fact that I am going to be bald).

I'll definitly do this cycle again, maybe with some real test instead of 4AD.

/karp

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you got some junk tren, did you buy it premade or homebrew from fina?
it´s a premade brand from South-America,called Finabolon,Laboratorio Fundacion,same brand I´ve gotten my Winny from,too,which is a bad MoFo.

But I´ve never seen anyone talking about this brand,so it might be fake with some good and some fake products,Estrombol seeming to be the good one.

I´m really scared now,wether I´ve injected Deca istead of Tren,cause I might get into the situation of a doping-test.

I guess there´s no inexspensive way to test it to see if it is what it is.

If a pictuer of it-sorry-for poor quality,but I think the look is very unique.

Attachments

Last edited:

JTrans

Awards
But to that...if you get good tren you'll be hooked....too bad its not the "best" for ya ......to say it lightly :)---JT

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
But to that...if you get good tren you'll be hooked....too bad its not the "best" for ya ......to say it lightly :)---JT
Yeah, tren is a drug that you can always feel it working. Very unique. I'm a tren junkie!

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I´m hooked by the Esrtombol,but sides´re keeping me off it.
So the Tren seems to be junk,I´m courious if i´ll ever get some real stuff for comparison?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an awsome cycle. im thinking to run this as a cutter maybe next spring. but i will the cycle for little longer.

I've stacked them (15 mg M1T, 75 mg Tren ed), along with 1.5 cc Sledge Test (150 mg 4AD Prop, 75 mg 4OHT Cyp per cc) ed for 4 weeks. It was a cutter/lean bulker for me (I always have to bulk very lean because my metabolism is painfully slow). I put on several pounds while dropping a few percent bodyfat, and my strength gains were amazing. Used HCG throughout and good PCT so I didn't really lose anything when I came off.

As for sides, due to the large amount of 4AD Prop and the HCG (500IU twice a week), I didn't have any libido or shrinkage problems, no lethargy, and I only twice had the lower back pain that people complain of with M1T. As for hair loss, well, I started going bald at age 20 and I shave my head, so if I dropped some hair, I didn't notice (and didn't care, since I have long resigned myself to the fact that I am going to be bald).

I'll definitly do this cycle again, maybe with some real test instead of 4AD.

/karp

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an awsome cycle. im thinking to run this as a cutter maybe next spring. but i will the cycle for little longer.
It was... I wish I had enough Sledge Test to run it a few more times (I only have 1 bottle left). I guess I'll have to get ahold of the real deal after it runs out. Now that I think of it, I know of a product that has (please no PMs asking for source) 100mg Test Prop / 100 mg Test Suspension per cc, that would be outstanding with this cycle at 1 cc a day (with Letro, of course, to control bloat and prevent gyno) instead of the ST. I also ran Letro at 1.25mg eod during the cycle I posted above, since I bloat like a motherfvcker on 4AD.

/karp

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
with test prop and susp you shouldn't have any bloat, i'm not sure though why you want/need a prop susp combo
to be maximally effective you should inject susp 2x a day, at least prop you only have to do ed

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read and from what I understand, 1x a day is fine for susp, especially if it's suspended in oil.

Can anyone else weigh in on this?

/karp

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
1x a day wouldn't be optimal. suspension clears your body in ~4hours.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
im suprised that no one said Cheque Drops (Mibolerone). i gusse no one is brave enough to try it. :saw:

Last edited:
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
im suprised that no one said Cheque Drops (Mibolerone). i gusse no one is brae enough to try it. :saw:
Actually there was a slightly heated debate:D on this in a similar thread on here. I wasn't a big fan of it, but a couple of guys said it was awesome for strength for them.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Tren didn't give me any strength really... It just burned calories like DNP.

DBOL is another story entire :D Next cycle is going to include anadrol, we'll see how that rolls.

size

Awards
  • Established
This is a tough question b/c drugs have different qualities. For instance, if limited weight gain is desired then you may choose to use one drug over another. However, strictly for strength: cheque drops, halo, oxandrolone, tren

Null

Awards
I have been on 250mg test-e 2x a week and about 60-75mg (homebrew) tren ED for about 4-5 weeks now and have had awesome gains. I've gained about 35lbs with no noticable fat gain, if anything, I am leaner and more vascular. I've been keeping myself on a low carb diet with a little cardio here and there throughout the week. The side effects are mildly harsh. I have alittle trouble getting to sleep at night, I've been sweating more than usual, and the acne has been creeping up on me for the past week.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have been on 250mg test-e 2x a week and about 60-75mg (homebrew) tren ED for about 4-5 weeks now and have had awesome gains. I've gained about 35lbs with no noticable fat gain, if anything, I am leaner and more vascular
Come on, you gotta be kidding. It's tough to imagine test & tren will give you 35 lbs. of muscle and no fat in 4-5 weeks. Unless you're a genetic freak maybe

Null

Awards
Come on, you gotta be kidding. It's tough to imagine test & tren will give you 35 lbs. of muscle and no fat in 4-5 weeks. Unless you're a genetic freak maybe
I keep to a clean no/low-carb diet, take an ECA stack 3-4x a day with a plethora of other meds and sleep 9-10 hours a day.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
so you've gained 35 pounds in 4-5 weeks on test and tren (which strips fat off most people) AND with basically no carbs?
hmm sounds like .. what's the word .. oh yes, bullshit .. that's the word

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I have been on 250mg test-e 2x a week and about 60-75mg (homebrew) tren ED for about 4-5 weeks now and have had awesome gains. I've gained about 35lbs with no noticable fat gain, if anything, I am leaner and more vascular. I've been keeping myself on a low carb diet with a little cardio here and there throughout the week. The side effects are mildly harsh. I have alittle trouble getting to sleep at night, I've been sweating more than usual, and the acne has been creeping up on me for the past week.
I didn't know crack was anabolic...

artica

Awards
isn't fina and tren the same? When people mention fina, do you mean your actually popping the pellets.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tren is made from finaplex pellets, but when most people say fina i have found they are just using it interchangably for tren and are injecting tren ace

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
WHAT WHAT............im the only one who likes deca!?

i get tren like gains from it without all nasty sides

bobthebuilder

Awards
Sorry bro, but deca is known for it anabolic properties, not strength properties.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I keep to a clean no/low-carb diet, take an ECA stack 3-4x a day with a plethora of other meds and sleep 9-10 hours a day.
It's really hard to believe, to me, for a number of reasons. The most easily explainable would be in the tendons....Most AAS users who experience explosive gains (i.e. 2lbs a week) get some nasty sore tendons because of the increase in muscle size. Now, at 35lbs in 5 weeks, that's 7lbs a week. I'd conclude you'd ripped all but 1/3 of your tendons around most of your major muscle groups away from the fascia. That would be VERY PAINFUL.

At 35lbs in 4-5 weeks, there HAS TO BE extensive water gain and at least some moderate fat gain.

Stumbo

Awards
no matter how much gear you use the human body is not cappable of gaining 1lb of muscle per day, especially with no carbs and while using ECA.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, this guy is a troll.

Though I have to say that gains of close to a pound a day of muscle mass are possible on the right cocktail of pharmaceuticals, if you take in enough calories :D

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
That guy in that movie "Supersize me" gained almost 30 lbs. in a month. WITHOUT ROIDS! ALL natural.:D

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
That guy in that movie "Supersize me" gained almost 30 lbs. in a month. WITHOUT ROIDS! ALL natural.:D

that movie drives me crazy........how can you gain 30lb in month from eating 3x day only!?

i mean assuming each meal is 1000 cal.........that 3000 cal ed

you cant gain from 30 lb form 300cals/ed in a month!!!

keninishna

Awards
that movie was great. yeah he was taking in around 5k calories a day. I didnt know mcdonalds has the same side effects as m1t, lethargy, weight gain, heart problems, liver goes to ****. Sometimes I get a double quarter pounder with cheese and throw away the bun, not the cleanest way to bulk but it has 47 grams of protien nonetheless.

artica

Awards
that movie was great. yeah he was taking in around 5k calories a day. I didnt know mcdonalds has the same side effects as m1t, lethargy, weight gain, heart problems, liver goes to ****. Sometimes I get a double quarter pounder with cheese and throw away the bun, not the cleanest way to bulk but it has 47 grams of protien nonetheless.
don't know if your aware or not, but Mcdonalds uses soy meat, to help keep costs down. So basically 47grams of worthless beef. Next time go to burger king and get a double whopper and toss the buns.

WindowJumper

Awards
thats a joke, its not even really meat? its fucking soy? I feel cheated...

artica

Awards
thats a joke, its not even really meat? its fucking soy? I feel cheated...
As you should, Mcdonalds and Taco Bell have been harrased over thg class of meat they use. Taco Bell uses
grade 3 meat.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
but taco bell is so delicious :)
..is their chicken grade 3 chicken as well?