Poll: WHICH STEROID GAVE YOU BEST QUALITY STRENGTH GAINS?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

best steroid for strength

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Null
    I have been on 250mg test-e 2x a week and about 60-75mg (homebrew) tren ED for about 4-5 weeks now and have had awesome gains. I've gained about 35lbs with no noticable fat gain, if anything, I am leaner and more vascular
    Come on, you gotta be kidding. It's tough to imagine test & tren will give you 35 lbs. of muscle and no fat in 4-5 weeks. Unless you're a genetic freak maybe

2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Come on, you gotta be kidding. It's tough to imagine test & tren will give you 35 lbs. of muscle and no fat in 4-5 weeks. Unless you're a genetic freak maybe
    I keep to a clean no/low-carb diet, take an ECA stack 3-4x a day with a plethora of other meds and sleep 9-10 hours a day.
    •   

3. so you've gained 35 pounds in 4-5 weeks on test and tren (which strips fat off most people) AND with basically no carbs?
    hmm sounds like .. what's the word .. oh yes, bull**** .. that's the word

4. Quote Originally Posted by Null
    I have been on 250mg test-e 2x a week and about 60-75mg (homebrew) tren ED for about 4-5 weeks now and have had awesome gains. I've gained about 35lbs with no noticable fat gain, if anything, I am leaner and more vascular. I've been keeping myself on a low carb diet with a little cardio here and there throughout the week. The side effects are mildly harsh. I have alittle trouble getting to sleep at night, I've been sweating more than usual, and the acne has been creeping up on me for the past week.
    I didn't know crack was anabolic...

5. isn't fina and tren the same? When people mention fina, do you mean your actually popping the pellets.

6. tren is made from finaplex pellets, but when most people say fina i have found they are just using it interchangably for tren and are injecting tren ace

7. halo--tren

8. WHAT WHAT............im the only one who likes deca!?

i get tren like gains from it without all nasty sides

9. Sorry bro, but deca is known for it anabolic properties, not strength properties.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Null
    I keep to a clean no/low-carb diet, take an ECA stack 3-4x a day with a plethora of other meds and sleep 9-10 hours a day.
    It's really hard to believe, to me, for a number of reasons. The most easily explainable would be in the tendons....Most AAS users who experience explosive gains (i.e. 2lbs a week) get some nasty sore tendons because of the increase in muscle size. Now, at 35lbs in 5 weeks, that's 7lbs a week. I'd conclude you'd ripped all but 1/3 of your tendons around most of your major muscle groups away from the fascia. That would be VERY PAINFUL.

At 35lbs in 4-5 weeks, there HAS TO BE extensive water gain and at least some moderate fat gain.
    •   

11. no matter how much gear you use the human body is not cappable of gaining 1lb of muscle per day, especially with no carbs and while using ECA.

12. Heh, this guy is a troll.

Though I have to say that gains of close to a pound a day of muscle mass are possible on the right cocktail of pharmaceuticals, if you take in enough calories

13. That guy in that movie "Supersize me" gained almost 30 lbs. in a month. WITHOUT ROIDS! ALL natural.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    That guy in that movie "Supersize me" gained almost 30 lbs. in a month. WITHOUT ROIDS! ALL natural.

that movie drives me crazy........how can you gain 30lb in month from eating 3x day only!?

i mean assuming each meal is 1000 cal.........that 3000 cal ed

you cant gain from 30 lb form 300cals/ed in a month!!!

15. Meals at McDonalds would probably be significantly more than 1000 calories.

Ex: 1 Big Mac, Large Fries, Large Coke = 1390 calories. I haven't seen the movie but I think he ate bigger meals than that.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...on.index1.html

/karp

16. that movie was great. yeah he was taking in around 5k calories a day. I didnt know mcdonalds has the same side effects as m1t, lethargy, weight gain, heart problems, liver goes to ****. Sometimes I get a double quarter pounder with cheese and throw away the bun, not the cleanest way to bulk but it has 47 grams of protien nonetheless.

17. Quote Originally Posted by keninishna
    that movie was great. yeah he was taking in around 5k calories a day. I didnt know mcdonalds has the same side effects as m1t, lethargy, weight gain, heart problems, liver goes to ****. Sometimes I get a double quarter pounder with cheese and throw away the bun, not the cleanest way to bulk but it has 47 grams of protien nonetheless.
    don't know if your aware or not, but Mcdonalds uses soy meat, to help keep costs down. So basically 47grams of worthless beef. Next time go to burger king and get a double whopper and toss the buns.

18. thats a joke, its not even really meat? its ****ing soy? I feel cheated...

19. Quote Originally Posted by WindowJumper
    thats a joke, its not even really meat? its ****ing soy? I feel cheated...
    As you should, Mcdonalds and Taco Bell have been harrased over thg class of meat they use. Taco Bell uses
    grade 3 meat.

20. but taco bell is so delicious
    ..is their chicken grade 3 chicken as well?

21. I don't think they use soy they use ground beef according to this link http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/eat/nut...q/quality.html however I wouldent be surprised to learn thats a lie. Taco bell makes me **** so bad but its soo good.

22. im just curious any one know by what mechanisim dose tren help in burn fat?

seems very interesting.
  23. Lightbulb

bro's- I LOVE TACO BELL, it doesnt give me the ****s for some reason. I cannot eat mcdonalds though- it just doesnt sit well in the gut, after i eat the **** my stomach for 2 + hours will sit there and churn. WOoooOF i could throw up after eating it!

24. keep it on topic.. or start a new food thread

25. Although I've never used it, I would say Halo for pure strength. Otherwise I'm a fina freak... moooooooooo

26. I wonder why Winny happened to be so underated?
    Just started to throw it in for my Testcycle and it´s always a surprise how good it works.
    Although I voted for dbol,I think nothing can beat winny.

27. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i've always seen it in water, not oil. don't know if that would have an effect on it or not.
    Good call.

That is because there is NO such thing as Test suspension in oil.

28. There are TNE/Test prop blends out there though...

/karp

29. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Good call.

That is because there is NO such thing as Test suspension in oil.
    beg your pardon my friend,but there is such a thing.I just used a 8 wk cycle of it a little over a month ago with good results.

30. i second that, test base can be suspended in oil. And chasec, the effect of test base suspended in oil would have is a slightly slower release rate from the depot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Oral Steroid for strength gains
    By cooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:09 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:18 AM
  3. best hormone for strength
    By bobthebuilder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:32 AM
  4. Best PH for strength?
    By E-Swift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
  5. Best Methyl for Strength:M1T, M1,4ADD, M4OHN?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 03:13 AM