Newbie here need some PH advice

Jpickcf15

Awards
Here are my goals/concerns. Any advice on a supplement or stack thatd help is greatly appreciated.

1. Gain explosive strength (lifts, running, jumping, etc)
2. Increase or at least not diminish libido
3. Build muscle without getting fat (not overly concerned with scale weight)
4. Need a supplement thats easy on the hair loss

Last summer i used androhard/androlean to lean out for beach season. Those combined w a lower calorie diet really leaned me out. Now id like to get stronger and build some muscle while hopefully improving my athletic performance.any ideas?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here are my goals/concerns. Any advice on a supplement or stack thatd help is greatly appreciated.

1. Gain explosive strength (lifts, running, jumping, etc)
2. Increase or at least not diminish libido
3. Build muscle without getting fat (not overly concerned with scale weight)
4. Need a supplement thats easy on the hair loss

Last summer i used androhard/androlean to lean out for beach season. Those combined w a lower calorie diet really leaned me out. Now id like to get stronger and build some muscle while hopefully improving my athletic performance.any ideas?

1. Gain explosive strength (lifts, running, jumping, etc) Epi sounds good here maybe even Hdrol since it's almost kinda slightly closely related to Tbol (which is great in athletes looking for burst speed)
2. Increase or at least not diminish libido...run it with a test base plenty of them out there maybe something from finaflex
3. Build muscle without getting fat (not overly concerned with scale weight) that depends mostly on diet not by PH choice..
4. Need a supplement thats easy on the hair loss androgenetic alopecia....(AGA) do you have a receding hairline already? If not I wouldn't worry about a 6 week PH cycle causing you to look like Mr. Clean

Jpickcf15

Awards
How would either epi or hdrol stacked w hcgenerate work for me w regards to strength, libido, etc?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Most cycles will have a negative effect on libido unless you stack something like Stano but then this is a known hair loss aggrevator as you have identified as being something you wish to avoid.

I think the reference before about Me Clean is a good one - and amusing.

Gains and strength etc is very user specific and diet dependent especially with something like Halo/H-Drol as it is a versatile product that llows for leaning and bulking so it really would depend on where you sit your intake, and of course strength gains will always be more in a calorie surplus environment.

I prefer people to try and look at composition improvements as apposed outright weight gains or loss etc as often they go chasing numbers on a set of scales each day at the expense of fat gain or muscle preservation whether bulking or cutting. A goal of a positive 8lb composition improvement would be a sensible target and one which would represent good visual improvements.