1st / only ph cycle testplex 450

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

1st / only ph cycle testplex 450

i am looking to start my only ph cycle , i have been working out for 7 years . im 25 195 pounds . 6'3 , 8% body fat . looking to gain about 15 pounds to bulk up a little . friend of myn is taking testplex 450 , bought a bottle from him for cheap 50$. went online i bought liver - dtox for on cycle and finalflex black revolution pct. plan on using 2000mg a day of milk thistle for 2 weeks before i start . recommended dosage of testplex is 1 pill for 1 week , 2 pills after 1st week . i plan on doing 1 pill for 10 days than 2 pills for the rest of the cycle . all in total 1 month . i plan on starting the revolution pct 10 days before i get off the testplex and continue to use this pct for another 2 weeks after i get off . i know its a strong stack but i dont plan on using any ph's ever again . anyone have additonal advice ?

testplex 450

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 15 mg (HALODROL)
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan 5 mg (EPISTANE)
    Methyl-1, 4-androstenediol 30 mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15 mg (MAX LMG)
    Milk Thistle (85% Silymarin) 75 mg
    N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

rofl what a joke of a product. You dun wasted 50 bucks bro sorry.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

damn , its all good tho. ill just stay natural >< thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

and just curious to why this product is a joke , read a couple of reviews heard nothing but good things . 2 of my friends did this cycle gained about 20 pounds average each , kept 15 of it post pct .
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.74%

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    and just curious to why this product is a joke , read a couple of reviews heard nothing but good things . 2 of my friends did this cycle gained about 20 pounds average each , kept 15 of it post pct .
    Because you have to take like 5-6 pills for any of those compounds to be effective.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Because you have to take like 5-6 pills for any of those compounds to be effective.
    Thanks for the info . Well I'm glad it's not that strong. I'm still going to get a serm and stack it with black revolution fish oil animal pak multi vitamins and creatine post cycle . I will post blog on the cycle I plan on starting after I get home from my vacation next month . Heard nothing but success with this product so hopefully it works as others are saying . Will keep everyone informed and thanks for the feedback
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

The ingredients are horribly underdosed not to mention 4 compounds i really wouldn't stack together. If you're going to use it at least pick up some CEL Cycle Assist to use on Cycle. lol @ that product getting great reviews. idiots.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    The ingredients are horribly underdosed not to mention 4 compounds i really wouldn't stack together. If you're going to use it at least pick up some CEL Cycle Assist to use on Cycle. lol @ that product getting great reviews. idiots.
    Thanks for the advice ill look into getting that . Money is not a factor . I actually copyed that from a website it is testplex 400 . The 450 is actually stronger in milligrams when I looked at the bottle itself . So those Mgs are not correct . I don't have it on hand at the moment but it was more than double than what I copyed . I picked up some liver d tox and gonna start the revolution pct 2 weeks in cycle since its my first time . Thanks for the reply
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

What is a good time to take cel assist . I'm going to take 1 testplex in morning . Than 1 7 hours later . I workout 1 hour after I wake up 5 days a week . Should I cut the liver d tox and just take the cycle assist .
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%

Either way Pre stacked Products are Jokes Take it from us who have used them and learned from our mistakes, You arent getting your bang for your buck buying pre stacked products, For 1 they are way underdosed and barely doing ****, And 2 they are stupid ****en stacks 3-4 methyls in one stack is just Stupid and Overkill IMO, But its on you We are just pointing you to the right way, Keep it simple bro, These supplement companys sell **** like that and get reveiws because they are EYE Openers, To most kids, THE MORE THE BETTER, Which is completly stupid, Keep it simple, Do a simple compound and find out what works best with your body then try out your own stacks.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

What is a good time to take cel assist . I'm going to take 1 testplex in morning . Than 1 7 hours later . I workout 1 hour after I wake up 5 days a week . Should I cut the liver d tox and just take the cycle assist .
    Money may not be an issue, but taking chit products should be. Stressing your body needlessly when you could have had the same results with less compounds if you had simply done more research and bought something else.........

CEL Cycle Assist should be dosed twice daily, doesn't matter when. I don't know what liver d tox is but 100 bucks says it's chit.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

hey guys thanks for all the feedback again . i think im gonna get rid of the testplex after doing some research about methly products and go with something alot easier on the liver for first time user . been doing alot of research and reading alot of forums and getting my knowledge up in these past few weeks . with a lot more to learn . great to hear feedback from guys who have been there . i know knowledge is key and i dont mind taking my time before deciding on what direction i would like to go . what do you guys think about H-drol for my first cycle . was thinking about doing 50 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 100 . 5 week cycle than nolva for pct with the revolution and cel cycle assist during cycle . i already take milk thistle everyday so i am loaded on that . i have taurine on hand .
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

6 weeks h-drol. nolva for pct is great.

that's a much better starting cycle for you. nice work.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.57%

So let me get this straight. For ur first cycle u wanna stack halo, epi, MLMG, and M14ADD? Then do an OTC PCT? Well clearly youve done ur homework so id say go ahead.......jokes bro flush that Sh!t
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

6 weeks h-drol. nolva for pct is great.that's a much better starting cycle for you. nice work.
    so 50 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 100 / 100 h-drol .use cel cycle assist for the 6 weeks im on it than nolva first day after i finish for 4 weeks . 50 mg each day 4 weeks . sound good ?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    So let me get this straight. For ur first cycle u wanna stack halo, epi, MLMG, and M14ADD? Then do an OTC PCT? Well clearly youve done ur homework so id say go ahead.......jokes bro flush that Sh!t
    was just trying to get some advice , do some research on what you guys have told me . and im gonna scrap the testplex for sure . yeah it was a waste of money but its better off in the long run . thanks for the reply lol .
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

so 50 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 100 / 100 h-drol .use cel cycle assist for the 6 weeks im on it than nolva first day after i finish for 4 weeks . 50 mg each day 4 weeks . sound good ?
    hdro: 50/50/75/75/100/100
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20

Use Cycle Assist during cycle and during PCT if you have enough. At least have some while on cycle.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

hdro: 50/50/75/75/100/100
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20

Use Cycle Assist during cycle and during PCT if you have enough. At least have some while on cycle.
    Thanks for the reply again . I know this may sound like a dumb question but the 50/50/75/75/100/100 is that going by daily use like . 50mg a day for the first 2 weeks than 75 a day for 2 weeks . Or is it 50mg per week meaning 2 25mg pills per week . I'm pretty sure it's daily but can't hurt to ask . Thanks . Going to get 2 bottles h drol and 2 of cel assist after doing some research .
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

Thanks for the reply again . I know this may sound like a dumb question but the 50/50/75/75/100/100 is that going by daily use like . 50mg a day for the first 2 weeks than 75 a day for 2 weeks . Or is it 50mg per week meaning 2 25mg pills per week . I'm pretty sure it's daily but can't hurt to ask . Thanks . Going to get 2 bottles h drol and 2 of cel assist after doing some research .
    This format: X/X/X/X/X means that X = mg per day. So if it's 50/50/50/50/50 that means you are running a 5 week cycle and using 50mg of product every day. Hdrol comes in 25mg tabs, so that would be 2 tabs per day. 100mg would be 4 tabs per day.

I can't stress enough that you should study more about anabolics, how the work, how hormones work, and what steps you need to take to run a proper cycle. Read read read read.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

This format: X/X/X/X/X means that X = mg per day. So if it's 50/50/50/50/50 that means you are running a 5 week cycle and using 50mg of product every day. Hdrol comes in 25mg tabs, so that would be 2 tabs per day. 100mg would be 4 tabs per day.

I can't stress enough that you should study more about anabolics, how the work, how hormones work, and what steps you need to take to run a proper cycle. Read read read read.
    Thanks . Yeah I have been reading for hours a day on end . I have a pretty chyll job so I can just browse on my phone for hours when I'm not doing anything . I understand about the hormones and what happens when you take an external source your natural prosecution of test goes down alot while estrogen and cortisol rises to counter act what you take in . That's why pct is needed . I know how harmful it methylated products are to liver that's why I'm not doing the testplex and stacking up milk thistle . I know about prostate enlargement etc . Ive read so much in the past month but I'm still going to take more time to read but I will have the products on hand and start them when I am ready . Thanks alot for all of your helpful information . You gave me such a good base on what to research and I'm. Glad I posted on here before doing anything . I will post a cycle of what I am doing before I start . But yeah I ordered the 2 bottles of hplex and cel assist this morning .

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st harsh PH cycle, need advice!
    By gmoney9486 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 03:28 PM
  2. 1ST EVER PH CYCLE WITH EPI-STRONG
    By bigboik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:45 AM
  3. Need suggestions for 1st time ph cycle
    By jlm342000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:45 PM
  4. Guidance for 1st true PH cycle please
    By angel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:13 AM
  5. Guidance for my 1st, and only, PH cycle.
    By the uon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 09:10 PM