I will be running it 40/40/40/40/40/50

support: Life support

PCT: DAA 3/3/3/3
Post cycle matrix
creatine

other supplements: Protein and fish oil

Diet: protein over 300gr carbs regular(250gr) fats arround 80 gr
i currently weighting 80 KG/ approx 160 Ib

I would also like to add some cortisol support on PCT but my company currently only has 7 spray by prototype(17b-triol based) but i never tried it, is it good?
Any other toughts on PCT?

Any feedback much appreciated

uvawahoowa

Awards
I will be running it 40/40/40/40/40/50

support: Life support

PCT: DAA 3/3/3/3
Post cycle matrix
creatine

other supplements: Protein and fish oil

Diet: protein over 300gr carbs regular(250gr) fats arround 80 gr
i currently weighting 80 KG/ approx 160 Ib

I would also like to add some cortisol support on PCT but my company currently only has 7 spray by prototype(17b-triol based) but i never tried it, is it good?
Any other toughts on PCT?

Any feedback much appreciated
Id switch carbs mand protein around (250 protein 300 carbs) and add in some daa/erase to your pct just to be safe

MJcarter

Awards
Id switch carbs mand protein around (250 protein 300 carbs) and add in some daa/erase to your pct just to be safe
I read that i should have protein much higher than before as my muscle will always take it for building/energy.

@Amiller745 i dont have acsees to SERMs :(

uvawahoowa

Awards
I read that i should have protein much higher than before as my muscle will always take it for building/energy.

Unless you're on multiple androgens plus test your protein synthesis won't increase that much to warrant 2g/lb of bodyweight in protein. You'll need the carbs to fuel your workouts and for glycogen replenishment. Just my 2 cents

uvawahoowa

Awards

Oh and no serm no cycle. You have access, you just need to know where to look

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training? How tall are you?

Def run a serm. Why don't you have access to one? There all over the Internet as research liquids on multiple sites.

Your Dosing protocol seems fine.

A good PCT would be something like this:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 6/6/6/6/6/6
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MJcarter

Awards

Def run a serm. Why don't you have access to one? There all over the Internet as research liquids on multiple sites.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 6/6/6/6/6/6
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

I am 1.79 cm trainning for 5 years.
I am a bit scared because dont have feedback from those sites and the good ones are anerican and shippment price is huge to europe. But if someone here can give me a decent one please pm

uvawahoowa

Awards

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 6/6/6/6/6/6
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

6g of daa?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I am not clear what your experience is with epi is. It seems like one of those compounds that affects each individual VERY differently.

That being said, I do not recommend jumping in at 40 until you get a feel for what this will do to you. Many people will label epi as "mild" and some say it does nothing at all. Going off that advice I personally jumped in at 40 at had to quit after 4 days because the sides slammed me right off the bat. Severe headache, unable to sleep, acne, and totally crushed libido. Again, that's just me.

Now I run my epi cycle at 10mg EOD. People will say that is stupid and a waste of time, but I love the effects at this dose. I lean out, my libido goes up, I get a touch of acne, and my vascularity jumps way up. Muscled become very defined and hard/dry looking. Very mild strength boost and nothing to excited about, but it works for me and fits with my own personal goals. The best way I can describe the effect is a DAA/Erase Pro combo times 5.

My advice: go slow, take your time, take extensive notes on your personal reaction and tailor your program to match with *your* goals.

Good luck.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 1.79 cm trainning for 5 years.
I am a bit scared because dont have feedback from those sites and the good ones are anerican and shippment price is huge to europe. But if someone here can give me a decent one please pm
from where in europe are you? im also from europe and after having done some research on uk boards and hours of googling and ebaying around i found loads of ways to get your hands on serms (pharm grade). have you already googled brandmedicines?

MJcarter

Awards
I am not clear what your experience is with epi is. It seems like one of those compounds that affects each individual VERY differently.

That being said, I do not recommend jumping in at 40 until you get a feel for what this will do to you. Many people will label epi as "mild" and some say it does nothing at all. Going off that advice I personally jumped in at 40 at had to quit after 4 days because the sides slammed me right off the bat. Severe headache, unable to sleep, acne, and totally crushed libido. Again, that's just me.

Now I run my epi cycle at 10mg EOD. People will say that is stupid and a waste of time, but I love the effects at this dose. I lean out, my libido goes up, I get a touch of acne, and my vascularity jumps way up. Muscled become very defined and hard/dry looking. Very mild strength boost and nothing to excited about, but it works for me and fits with my own personal goals. The best way I can describe the effect is a DAA/Erase Pro combo times 5.

My advice: go slow, take your time, take extensive notes on your personal reaction and tailor your program to match with *your* goals.

Good luck.
man i guess you are lucky in the end, you see the results you want with less methylated stuff going in. i have experienced 40 mg before and got no sides

from where in europe are you? im also from europe and after having done some research on uk boards and hours of googling and ebaying around i found loads of ways to get your hands on serms (pharm grade). have you already googled brandmedicines?
from czech republic. thanks for the hint!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know the laws of serms in czech republic. perhaps its is legal to buy from an online pharmacy abroad or you have a doctor who will prescribe it to you. the whole research chemical thing seems to be typical for the US