Trestalone Acetate

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Trestalone Acetate - anyone have any info on this stuff other than it being a synthetic androgen?

What would it be similar too?
Dosing etc..

S

steppinRazor

Awards
AKA: MENT;17B-hydroxy-7a- methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like you got the same email I just got, Steppin. lol In for more info, hopefully someone has something useful to add here.

From what Ive read it's about 10x more potent than test but the short acetate esther necessitates daily injections of 50mg or so which is less than convenient. One chemist said it's essentially similar to trenbalone but with some amount of aromatization and much harder HPTA shutdown.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Search Ment or Mentdione on here. I believe it to be the same.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ha jus got that email also.. I came on here to make a post.. Thinkin about blasting it for a few weeks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha jus got that email also.. I came on here to make a post.. Thinkin about blasting it for a few weeks
short esther would be fast acting, but I'm not sure I'd go any horter than 4-6 weeks with it. I'm going to have to do more research

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
short esther would be fast acting, but I'm not sure I'd go any horter than 4-6 weeks with it. I'm going to have to do more research
same here.lots of research..im jus wondering since it comes as a powder if youd have to cook it or jus suspend in oil

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Haha yeah i figured at least half the crew here at AM got the email..

I found some info via google/wiki but would definitely like to hear personal experience or professional opinions.
Might swoop a couple up and stash them away..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah i figured at least half the crew here at AM got the email..

I found some info via google/wiki but would definitely like to hear personal experience or professional opinions.
Might swoop a couple up and stash them away..
If its the real deal the price for a gram is pretty nice

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here.lots of research..im jus wondering since it comes as a powder if youd have to cook it or jus suspend in oil
pretty sure some kind of cooking would be involved to fully dissolve it but I'm far from an authority on it. Never cooked anything myself before thats for sure.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm sure this is why a certain store is selling 5mgx150 Mentabolan tabs for really cheap.

They are making new products...and I'm reaping all the benefits...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck finding real injectable ment. Stuff has disappeared from the black market for the most part.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure some kind of cooking would be involved to fully dissolve it but I'm far from an authority on it. Never cooked anything myself before thats for sure.
Thats wat i was thinking but some oils like TNE are just suspended

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are selling the powder to make it, not the injectable itself.
Lol. If you think it's real go ahead. Powder is the hormone. Brew it into injectable. So actually, of the powder is fake(which I'm willing to say it is99%) then when you brew it- guess what? It's still fake. Now, they COULD be selling something like Winstrol or tren or some other raw form and marketing it as ment

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats wat i was thinking but some oils like TNE are just suspended
I'll research a bit more when I have time. Anyone want to pm jbry to see if he's got some answers?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Lol. If you think it's real go ahead. Powder is the hormone. Brew it into injectable. So actually, of the powder is fake(which I'm willing to say it is99%) then when you brew it- guess what? It's still fake. Now, they COULD be selling something like Winstrol or tren or some other raw form and marketing it as ment
What would be the point? I mean is that much more sought after than tren or winny?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt research chem sites would be slinging controlled gear. This stuff is still grey market

J

j05441

Awards
Im glad we all trust the same source. Lol

Reason there are selling it, it is unscheduled and uncontrolled.

How would you run it? Pct support?
Any genie pigs here?
Stubbed for answers.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that oral ment is not banned and legal to buy...
Just cap it.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Purity is after all known for hit or miss, I wouldn't buy their sh*t if I were you, they used to be good.. not anymore

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol a research chem is site is selling it?!

Trestalone is an anabolic steroid it IS controlled.

Mentabolan is not. It is al altered form of ment. Made to be powder.

Go ahead buy it but

You are purchasing a steroid
It's probably fake and dot know wtf ur getting
Good luck

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go ahead buy it but

Good luck
If its a scheduled substance id stick with ugl

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go ahead buy it but

Good luck
Can't find any mention of trestalone as a controlled substance. You're sure? Mentabolan is the 7a methylated version of trestalone making it orally available. Trestalone acetate would be injectable

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say It's ment ace.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say It's ment ace.
Was hoping you'd chime in, what's good jbry?

So that would mean cap it and down the hatch yes? Still not really sure if id want to give it a go though considering the shutdown factor, but at least it wouldn't mean pinning daily.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ment is 7a methyl nor testosterone.

Mentabolan contains 7a methyl nor androstenedione.

Half life of ment is reported to be 30min-4hrs

I don't remember if the half life is from non ester ment, or ment ace.

I trust purity, they havent done me wrong.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was hoping you'd chime in, what's good jbry?

So that would mean cap it and down the hatch yes? Still not really sure if id want to give it a go though considering the shutdown factor, but at least it wouldn't mean pinning daily.
I don't think it's a good compound to use orally.
Maybe transdermally, if the molecular weight is under 300.
Could try mixing it with pure alcohol for sublingual, or cap it for supository administration.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could try mixing it with pure alcohol for sublingual, or cap it for supository administration.
If rather pin daily than stick caps up my arse. Lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yu can tell that based off just the nomenclature?

B

bannosantoro

Awards
There is a manufacturer making injectable trestalone in 10ml vials. Am I allowed to give the lab name?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purity is after all known for hit or miss, I wouldn't buy their sh*t if I were you, they used to be good.. not anymore
i buy it at every sale they have. 12 bucks for clomid is fcuking cheap, and it works great. phf/pur havn't ever screwed me over.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i buy it at every sale they have. 12 bucks for clomid is fcuking cheap, and it works great. phf/pur havn't ever screwed me over.
I've used their clomid, caber and letro all 100% legit

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Its well known over on phforums to be hit or miss, I bought plenty of Nolva,Clomid and clen of them, One of the nolva was bunk. Ruined my last pct.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of them pushing bunk products
Me either pretty freaking legit from my little experience..shaky on low dose clen and mouth numbing/burning clomid

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me either pretty freaking legit from my little experience..shaky on low dose clen and mouth numbing/burning clomid
clomid is like straight up gasoline. lol the caber and letro aren't as bad

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What results yu see with ment? Pros cons sides effects etc
i got a thread "whatever jbry's using at the time" i havn't updated it in a min, but i believe it has my thoughts on the compound.

I like it more than trenavar. i only ran it at 30mg e/d for 4 weeks, after running andromass v2, but still it was freaking sweet. would love to use it at 50mg or more.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
i got a thread "whatever jbry's using at the time" i havn't updated it in a min, but i believe it has my thoughts on the compound.

I like it more than trenavar. i only ran it at 30mg e/d for 4 weeks, after running andromass v2, but still it was freaking sweet. would love to use it at 50mg or more.

so being a 19nor this is suppose to have some pretty hard shut down.. would you say thats accurate in your experience with it?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
I never heard of them pushing bunk products
Check phforums, I think there was a blood test too on letro. It can't be denied over there its hit or miss. Phforums are doing anything about either.

I'm not bashing them either, as I've said everything was all good apart from some nolva.

I still buy their stuff on sale, and stack em just in case.. can't go wrong with price.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Go ahead buy it but

Good luck
Lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

i remember that thread. i looked through your threads way too farr down the list.lol would appreciate a bump on it brah

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established