Help!!!!

  1. Help!!!!


    I am currently on a test p and anavar cycle. I inject EOD and 2 days ago my 9th injection I injected my right ass check for the third time. Now 2 days later (I injected my left ass check today) I have a lump under my skin the size of a quarter. It doesn't really hurt to bad it's not red but it is a little swollen. I am concerned about this lump I'm wondering if Anyone has a explanation for this. And it is right were I injected.


  2. It happens from time to time it's just a knot in the muscle bro it's fine
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by barry2313 View Post
    I am currently on a test p and anavar cycle. I inject EOD and 2 days ago my 9th injection I injected my right ass check for the third time. Now 2 days later (I injected my left ass check today) I have a lump under my skin the size of a quarter. It doesn't really hurt to bad it's not red but it is a little swollen. I am concerned about this lump I'm wondering if Anyone has a explanation for this. And it is right were I injected.
    Happens if you inject there too frequently. You should be pinning multiple sites, wait at least a week before pinning the same site again. So skip that specific site/group for a while until it goes away.

  4. That sounds like a bit of scar tissue build up, I had that on my first ever course ended up in docs and there were about to operate and cut out what they thought was a cyst until the specialist saw me walking around so gave it an ultra sound and said it was no more than scar tissue!!!! So I think I will be fine mate....it should go back to normal within a week.....when I do a prop or mast cycle I jab every other day using my glutes and delts

  5. Quote Originally Posted by williamw222 View Post
    That sounds like a bit of scar tissue build up, I had that on my first ever course ended up in docs and there were about to operate and cut out what they thought was a cyst until the specialist saw me walking around so gave it an ultra sound and said it was no more than scar tissue!!!! So I think I will be fine mate....it should go back to normal within a week.....when I do a prop or mast cycle I jab every other day using my glutes and delts
    You should probably use more than 2 sites for EOD cycles lol. And by "should" i mean: "must."

  6. I use thighs and glutes. But today(3 days after the injection) it is still there but the site is now hot and a little red. Is this bad? I don't want to go to the doctors.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by barry2313 View Post
    I use thighs and glutes. But today(3 days after the injection) it is still there but the site is now hot and a little red. Is this bad? I don't want to go to the doctors.
    It should heal after a week or so, if the problem persists see a doctor. You need more sites than just quads and glutes. Add delts at least, they are easy and a large muscle group. Otherwise, look in to bicep/calf/chest for another IM site.

  8. I like the swelling part always gives me 2-3" of girth for a few days :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I like the swelling part always gives me 2-3" of girth for a few days :P
    I heard that's why you always inject in to the penis.

    T/F ????

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

    I heard that's why you always inject in to the penis.

    T/F ????
    Oh yeah like putting a sick on it THEN you put the condom on
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  3. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
  4. final help
    By shady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in