New cycle, gyno/letro/nolva.. Help!!

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Hi, I'll keep this as short as possible... I was mislead by a friend who got me using some d-bol, no test no ai all though I did pct, iv always had slight gyno in one nipple since puberty but after the dbol it end up in both!! Iv reduced the gyno back to what it was previously besides having a small lump behind the second nipple so in the process of tapering off letro, I did 6 weeks of dbol 3 weeks of nolva before switching to letro that has now been another 5 weeks and I'm just wondering how long it will be before I could start a proper cycle of test e?? Im itching to get started but don't want to risk anything so I thought it best if I consulted the guru,s? I know generally it's time on cycle plus pct = time off but wondered if I would have to account for the time spent on letro? Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run whenever you feel like it. Some guys start the day PCT ends, some guys wait 1 month some wait 1 year. It's up to you. No one really knows your body better than you and your doctor/endo do. As far as the gyno, if you don't care about it, keep running cycles. Obviously have some form of pharma AI on hand for when it starts to grow. Sometimes the use of a SERM on cycle can drop it back down. At some point if you want to get rid of the gyno you'll need surgery.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Thanks for the reply, will jump on cycle end of the month, gyno isn't noticeable now iv finished the letro but bothers me never the less... Looking at getting surgery this year to remove it so fingers crossed :) thanks again