Anyone stack these?

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
Halotestin or Turinabol (Undecided on both) with Anavar?

Starting a weight loss program with a fat burner, I dont want to use any test for this cycle. Mainly would like to keep as much muscle and strength as possible by this stack and diet. Doing the research, I was thinking of stacking these as they are all strength driven with minimal side effects. Based off what I read, they would have to help with strength loss.

History about me:

First cycle ever, Test 250 , Anavar and Tren. Great results (Just didnt like the possible side effect from Tren.) Went from 185 to 200 pounds.
Second cycle: Test 250, Winnie Tabs, Anavar. Was not happy with this cycle. The cutters didnt cut like the Tren did and I blew up like a fish. Went from 195 to 225. Did not like the way I looked even though I could bench press 315. Mind you Im 5'8", so 225 was a heavy weight to carry around. Been off of gear for 7 months, sitting at 207 and strength is good, Im happy, just want to try and drop to a goal weight of 185-190 with the new muscle made from previous cycles if possible.

Appreciate the feedback.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halotestin or Turinabol (Undecided on both) with Anavar?

Starting a weight loss program with a fat burner, I dont want to use any test for this cycle. Mainly would like to keep as much muscle and strength as possible by this stack and diet. Doing the research, I was thinking of stacking these as they are all strength driven with minimal side effects. Based off what I read, they would have to help with strength loss.

History about me:

First cycle ever, Test 250 , Anavar and Tren. Great results (Just didnt like the possible side effect from Tren.) Went from 185 to 200 pounds.
Second cycle: Test 250, Winnie Tabs, Anavar. Was not happy with this cycle. The cutters didnt cut like the Tren did and I blew up like a fish. Went from 195 to 225. Did not like the way I looked even though I could bench press 315. Mind you Im 5'8", so 225 was a heavy weight to carry around. Been off of gear for 7 months, sitting at 207 and strength is good, Im happy, just want to try and drop to a goal weight of 185-190 with the new muscle made from previous cycles if possible.

Appreciate the feedback.
I don't know where you got that Halotestin is low in sides. That ahit is harsh. Not needed at all for a cut that's a pre contest drug or a power lifters drug

Do turinabol

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
I apologize, let me rephrase, longer than 4 weeks it can kill the liver so it is worse side effects wise than turinabol, but wouldnt the results be the same? (Strength)

I could run the Turinabol longer as well. Have you ever stacked this with Var? I hear constantly about Anavar only cycles, but never anyone stacking this for strength in addition to Vars affects.