Effects OF Alpha Mass

wrdb8

Awards
i just started my alpha mass/bulk cycle today can anyone inform me on when spme effects kick in such as aggression, strength/ size (not till week 3?) and some sides. just as a heads up im just curious.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it looks like out of your 32 post, 30 of them have been about this alpha mass/bulk cycle.

just take them, what ever happens happens.

amiller745

Awards
You are seriously making this more complicated than it has to be.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 9-12 a day for some goodness.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
You are gonna get HUGE! I would save up for new clothes, or prepare for Hulk clothes

wrdb8

Awards
yea i know im making this more difficult and im sorry but there are some circumstances that make it more complicated anyways piston 8 caps for 6 weeks is what im gonna do and 4 caps of bulk.

wrdb8

Awards
i heard that milk thistle can hinder gains with these two products is that true because than i will just run taurine and hawnthorneberry seperate and can i use a preworkout while on this or any energy supplemnt before i lift

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard that milk thistle can hinder gains with these two products is that true because than i will just run taurine and hawnthorneberry seperate and can i use a preworkout while on this or any energy supplemnt before i lift
These aren't methylated. Don't worry about your liver.

wrdb8

Awards
yeah i know but they have things for acne and blood pressure in it so i thought i would use them up or should i just take some taurine and hawnthorn berry seperate?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
yeah i know but they have things for acne and blood pressure in it so i thought i would use them up or should i just take some taurine and hawnthorn berry seperate?
You could always use a lower dose of cycle assist, split as far away from PH dosing as possible. Maybe dose AM/AB morning and afternoon and half a dose of cycle support right before bed? I don't know, just a thought

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You dont need any supports with your cycle, use coQ10 for blood pressure if you feel a need for it. Yes u can use a pwo and u shouldnt need taurine either

Kingmjb

Awards
Anyone had experience with this product, I am currently in week 3 and find my BP/HR increase after say 1-2 hours of a dose and noticed a little dizziness? any ideas what I can do?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fcukin retards using steroids.

What's with SNS reps and their liberal use of the word "retard?" It's horribly offensive unless you're speaking in a clinical sense of someone with an I.Q. of 50 or lower.

wrdb8

Awards
yeah king i do feel a little light headed i guess after dosing nothing crazy tho

Kingmjb

Awards
so if I hit up Coq10 and some hawthorne would that stop the BP/HR increase? Anyone know why AM causes this? In all the logs, I never once read that anyone had this issue, I think a logger here had a problem 2 weeks in, but it went away. I am dosing the caps like this

8am 3
12pm 3
4pm 3

Cheers

wrdb8

Awards
yea hawnthorne berry with coQ10 will get ride of BP/HR issue. Not sure why but its not a big deal imo..thing im worried about is lethargy.

Kingmjb

Awards
yer I got the Stano elite which bloody helps so much. I was falling asleep at work and on the bus, I was hitting up 9 caps a day and was sleeping like a bear LOL

OK so High BP isnt that bad? I was getting worried :p

wrdb8

Awards
i mean nothin to worry about with hawnthorn and coQ10 and how much do u weigh, i sent u a pm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's with SNS reps and their liberal use of the word "retard?" It's horribly offensive unless you're speaking in a clinical sense of someone with an I.Q. of 50 or lower.
would you like a waaaah burger with your french cries sissy pants?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just started my alpha mass/bulk cycle today can anyone inform me on when spme effects kick in such as aggression, strength/ size (not till week 3?) and some sides. just as a heads up im just curious.
I just saw you post in a thread saying that you're 17

Originally Posted by wrdb8
go to hurtado magic.com and look up their male product line and its homeopathic as well and look at the ingredients i used the ultimate male kit and i think i got decent gains maybe 5-6 pounds of lean mass because people had noticed but i bet it will work better for u considering I'm 17 so give it a try i also wanted somebody to log it/try it. i believe he has a video on youtube talking about it.