Test/Deca Cycle

P

pballer

Awards
Just wanted to run my Test/Deca cycle through here and get opinions/improvements without the "you need 85 more things" waste of money items people respond with. Experience= 1 prop cycle, 2 superdrol cycles (never again). 5'11 220.

Cycle
Deca - 450mg a week for 10 weeks
Test-E - 600mg a week for 12 weeks
Proviron-25mg per 1-12

PCT
100/100/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva

I know there are several opinions about running both clomid/nolva at the same time but I've been seeing a lot of threads with people saying they like using both to hit things from every angle possible. Any input is appreciated.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just wanted to run my Test/Deca cycle through here and get opinions/improvements without the "you need 85 more things" waste of money items people respond with. Experience= 1 prop cycle, 2 superdrol cycles (never again). 5'11 220.

Cycle
Deca - 450ml a week for 10 weeks
Test-E - 600ml a week for 12 weeks
Proviron-25mg per 1-12

PCT
100/100/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva

I know there are several opinions about running both clomid/nolva at the same time but I've been seeing a lot of threads with people saying they like using both to hit things from every angle possible. Any input is appreciated.
Have an AI like exemestane and caber on hand just in case.

yamaha7

yamaha7

Awards

Cycle
Deca - 450ml a week for 10 weeks
Test-E - 600ml a week for 12 weeks
Proviron-25mg per 1-12

PCT
100/100/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva

I am guessing you meant mg instead of ml on your test and deca. I would also recommend running you deca and longer if you can. 12-16 weeks is optimal and same goes for test. If you have enough gear, run week 1-16 test and week 2-14 deca. Starting test b4 deca and longer is just to make sure you dont have only deca in you, because then you will receive the lovely deca dick.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
16wks is way to long for a cycle if your not gonna cruise....

10-12wks max. Your cycle is layed out correct. Run it! But do have a AI on hand incase you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

san731

san731

Awards
I don't think there's anything wrong with a longer cycle. 16 weeks is the absolute longest I'd go and I'd make sure I had HCG as well.

P

pballer

Awards
Thanks guys, maybe I'll look into extending it? As it is my first run with both of these compounds I was thinking the 12 week would be best? I will have the exe or caber on hand. Still learning about HCG atm.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you guys are really funny.... It's this dudes first cycle and you want him to be on 2compounds for 16 wks. I undrstand the hcg but...

These guys want your balls to never work again. You do what you want but in my book 16wkrs are only for contest prep, and if your doin that your not comin off.

P

pballer

Awards
Yeah, im engaged so I'd rather keep the balls working. First time using these two so was just planning on taking it slow. Prop was np for me and had 0 sides even while uneducated when younger. I don't feel like anything could be worse then those sdrol cycles so a basic test/deca cycle was what I was looking for. Have seen a lot just recommend the 12 and 10 week split.

Pretty much just working on understanding best way to avoid deca dick. I heard test e shoots your libido up anyway so starting deca the first week along with test isnt a big issue?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks guys, maybe I'll look into extending it? As it is my first run with both of these compounds I was thinking the 12 week would be best? I will have the exe or caber on hand. Still learning about HCG atm.
Hey bro, not caber OR exem, have both. Caber is to negate progestin related sides, exem is for estro.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Blacklionresearch has a new product called prolactrone and it works to combat prolactinside that come for some people with deca dik... Check it out.

san731

san731

Awards
Wow, you guys are really funny.... It's this dudes first cycle and you want him to be on 2compounds for 16 wks. I undrstand the hcg but...

These guys want your balls to never work again. You do what you want but in my book 16wkrs are only for contest prep, and if your doin that your not comin off.

sorry I just skimmed through it earlier and didn't see that it was his first cycle. def not 16 weeks in that case. I'd say 12-14 instead. and instead of using deca and the enanthate ester maybe try prop and NPP. that way if you encounter any sides they'll clear your system faster and it'll make for a better recovery. and if you go with shorter esters make sure you compensate in cycle length.

P

pballer

Awards
Would it be wise to start deca week 2 instead of one or will the initial Test E at 600 be enough to avoid any sides?

Confused as **** when it comes to HCG still, trying to fully understand it.

yamaha7

yamaha7

Awards

Yep same here, sorry didnt see it was your first. I would just run Test for 12 weeks. You will get plenty of gains with just that. its better to see how your system reacts to plain old test first before putting other aas in there.

P

pballer

Awards
Yep same here, sorry didnt see it was your first. I would just run Test for 12 weeks. You will get plenty of gains with just that. its better to see how your system reacts to plain old test first before putting other aas in there.
The only reason I was running deca was just for the joint help. Mine are incredibly ****ty from playing sports through school. Pretty much think i have the cycle down as well as dosing. Only thing that I'm left wondering is if I should start deca on week 2 or 1 and just researching a good place for the hcg mix.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
This is the kinda stuff I say but everyone else on this site says I'm stupid but it's only on this site that people think doin stuff right is dumb or wrong.... If I knew how to rep you I would... Can't do it from my phone.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I was running deca was just for the joint help. Mine are incredibly ****ty from playing sports through school. Pretty much think i have the cycle down as well as dosing. Only thing that I'm left wondering is if I should start deca on week 2 or 1 and just researching a good place for the hcg mix.
If the only reason is for joint pain 150-200mg wk will do what you need... Again others will say take more but 150-200 is not needed to do what you need it for.

P

pballer

Awards
Well in that case if that low of a dose is needed for deca then I might as well save my money and just run test solo and suck up the joint pain. I'd still stick to that 12 week plan if I just run that single or bump to 14? And thank you for all the help btw.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I have a buddy that both shoulders are ****ed the only way he can workout is when using deca.

Just use the 200mg wk and be help you did.

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
I'm on pct for sd cycle number three. First cycle was 8 weeks hdrol then three cycles of sd. No side and everything working properly!!! 22Olbs and 5'11'' also. And your questions hit the exactly what I wanted to ask my self but never did in fear of being called "dumb" or "you better research more on cycle support or pct" I just want to thank you all and as soon as I get on the pc (instead of the iPhone app) I will give you all rep for being mature to this individual. I am doing a similar cycle, are both serms needed? Or is that a preferred precaution?

san731

san731

Awards
I'm on pct for sd cycle number three. First cycle was 8 weeks hdrol then three cycles of sd. No side and everything working properly!!! 22Olbs and 5'11'' also. And your questions hit the exactly what I wanted to ask my self but never did in fear of being called "dumb" or "you better research more on cycle support or pct" I just want to thank you all and as soon as I get on the pc (instead of the iPhone app) I will give you all rep for being mature to this individual. I am doing a similar cycle, are both serms needed? Or is that a preferred precaution?
just one SERM should be sufficient.