3rd Cycle advice for new member..!!!!

snheff85

Awards
Hi Guys,
New to the site and was looking for a bit of advice please,i am starting my 3rd cycle in 2 weeks time.

week 1-14 Equipoise
week 1-15 Test e
week 8-15 60-80mg Anavar
week 1-15 A1 0.25md EOD
PCT 14 days after last pin
40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

My Stats
177bls
15% BF

Also wanted to know sud i run my A1 and Anavar rite up until first day of PCT,and sud i run HCG during my cycle and if so what doses and how often etc???

Last two times i only ran HCG after cycle and it f****d me up anxiety wise(anybody else get this)Also sud i start taking my AI 2 weeks before i start my cycle or just start from day 1,any advice is appreciated thanks.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Hi Guys,
New to the site and was looking for a bit of advice please,i am starting my 3rd cycle in 2 weeks time.

week 1-14 Equipoise
week 1-15 Test e
week 8-15 60-80mg Anavar
week 1-15 A1 0.25md EOD
PCT 14 days after last pin
40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

My Stats
177bls
15% BF

Also wanted to know sud i run my A1 and Anavar rite up until first day of PCT,and sud i run HCG during my cycle and if so what doses and how often etc???

Last two times i only ran HCG after cycle and it f****d me up anxiety wise(anybody else get this)Also sud i start taking my AI 2 weeks before i start my cycle or just start from day 1,any advice is appreciated thanks.
start AI 2-3 weeks into cycle. hcg done throughout cycle straight into pct. what are your test an eq doses? other than that your cycle looks well put together :)

snheff85

Awards
Thanks for the reply Tren,

Sorry my bad dont kno why i didnt put up the doses
Equ 600ml a week
Test E 600ml a week

So if i take the hcg throughout cycle what doses am i taking and how often do i take?thanks

Nate007

Awards
Hcg 250 2xs a week. I would also run the eq at least 1 if not the full 2 weeks after test. The test won't clear your system till 2 weeks after last pin. Then start pct

snheff85

Awards
Thanks for the reply Nate,

Equipoise takes 3 weeks to clear the system no?Does Hcg ever give you anxiety???

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
HCG = 1000IU x1

Taking it once is better than x2.

Don't continue EQ after test, what that other guy said was some bs advice.

HCG begins at 2 weeks in up until pct.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
General Build and Solidify Cycle
Week 1-14 Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
Week 10-16 Winny 50mg/day
PCT starts two weeks after last test injection

Big Mass Cycle
Week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
**Week 1-13 **Deca Durabolin 400mg/wk
PCT starts two weeks after last test injection (3 weeks after last Deca injection - longer ester, takes longer to clear system)

Lean Mass Cycle
Week 1-6 Oral Turinabol or Anavar
Week 1-12 Boldenone Undeclynate (EQ) 500mg/wk
PCT starts two weeks after last test injection (4 weeks after last EQ injection - very long ester, takes very long to clear system)

snheff85

Awards
Cool lads thanks,

Didnt think it was wise to continue Equ after test alright,thanks again

Nate007

Awards
HCG = 1000IU x1

Taking it once is better than x2.

Don't continue EQ after test, what that other guy said was some bs advice.

HCG begins at 2 weeks in up until pct.
You get a spike from hcg several hrs after injection and then again 48-72 hrs later. This is why I prefer to do more lower dose injects than one larger. If u just do 1 a week then you will be going 3-4 days without any spikes till next injection. This is also why you should start pct 4 days after last hcg injection so you've cleared that last spike. As far as the eq my buddies and myself like to typically run eq around the 20 wk range which is y I suggested it. That's prob just more bro science their though, just feel get best results from eq on long runs.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
You get a spike from hcg several hrs after injection and then again 48-72 hrs later. This is why I prefer to do more lower dose injects than one larger. If u just do 1 a week then you will be going 3-4 days without any spikes till next injection. This is also why you should start pct 4 days after last hcg injection so you've cleared that last spike. As far as the eq my buddies and myself like to typically run eq around the 20 wk range which is y I suggested it. That's prob just more bro science their though, just feel get best results from eq on long runs.
Yeah, eq needs to ran be longer too imo. But I was coming from the pov that he would be starting pct the week after last eq injection

snheff85

Awards
Nate whats your experience with eq?You find it good or what?Its my first time doing it so we,l see how i get on,heard alot of ppl saying it gives them anxiety,has this ever happened to you or your freinds?I am not an anxious person nor have i ever been,but when i took Hcg at the end of my last cycle(one a week) i got craaaaazy anxiety and f**k me what that sh*t horrible,so im praying that these ppl that are talking about eq anxiety are just full of crap LOL even though it only happened a few times id still rather not go through that again :p

Nate007

Awards
Nate whats your experience with eq?You find it good or what?Its my first time doing it so we,l see how i get on,heard alot of ppl saying it gives them anxiety,has this ever happened to you or your freinds?I am not an anxious person nor have i ever been,but when i took Hcg at the end of my last cycle(one a week) i got craaaaazy anxiety and f**k me what that sh*t horrible,so im praying that these ppl that are talking about eq anxiety are just full of crap LOL even though it only happened a few times id still rather not go through that again :p
I've never had issue with anxiety on anything I've taken. I'm pretty laid back and chill guy though. I tend to believe roids are kinda like alcohol in that they just intensify a persons attributes. If your a dick and quick to snap then roids will make that worse but I typically don't have personality issues while using. Although I do find myself getting a little more worked up about things while on test than usual. But still totally controllable. We will see though going to be running tren for first time here in a few months and hear that **** makes you hulk angry.