sealed/sterile vials w/ teflon stoppers

Viator

Awards
I know Sledge is going to start carrying them soon, but does anyone know of another source for these vials? They're the same ones that the SledgeTest came in, as well as the Syntherol and Syntheselen products that were going around 2-3 years ago

bjfrank

Awards
I know Sledge is going to start carrying them soon, but does anyone know of another source for these vials? They're the same ones that the SledgeTest came in, as well as the Syntherol and Syntheselen products that were going around 2-3 years ago
I haven't seen any with a teflon seals. Usually it is just your normal aluminum. I would take a look in the supplies forum. You might be able to find a company that sells them there. Also, I just sent you a PM.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
why do you need teflon? the standard rubber stoppers are fine unless your shooting with a 20g pin (god have mercy on your muscle tissue)

Viator

Awards
why do you need teflon? the standard rubber stoppers are fine unless your shooting with a 20g pin (god have mercy on your muscle tissue)
The rubber seals suck. they dull the pinz, and after repeated draws tiny pieces of rubber often fall into the solution. I still have a piece of rubber stuck in my ass from 3 years ago. It's fine as long as it doesn't rupture but if it does I'll get a nasty infection and need to have it dug out.

I suppose I don't need teflon per se, but I'd prefer it.

GIJoe

Pat Tillman, American HERO
Awards
The rubber seals suck. they dull the pinz, and after repeated draws tiny pieces of rubber often fall into the solution. I still have a piece of rubber stuck in my ass from 3 years ago. It's fine as long as it doesn't rupture but if it does I'll get a nasty infection and need to have it dug out.

I suppose I don't need teflon per se, but I'd prefer it.
I use teflon-COATED stoppers for the more aggressive solutions, but I don't know if they're solid PTFE or not; they are considerably more than the rubbers, however. If I find a good source, I'll post