Beginner/First PH Cycle: Havoc (Epistane) - need review

  1. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Post Beginner/First PH Cycle: Havoc (Epistane) - need review


    Hey everyone. This is my first PH run, and I need a critiqueof my cycle setup. I'll be running Havoc (Epi by RPN) at 30/30/30/40. This ispretty much set, as I want to stay fairly conservative my first cycle (and $$'stight). Here's the setup:

    Weeks 1-4: Havoc (30/30/30/40) + Cycle Assist by CEL
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid pills (50/50/25/25) + DAA (3g/day) + PCTAssist be CEL + PES Erase (2-3 caps/day)
    Weeks 1-8: Creatine mono (5g/day) + multi's + fish oil

    Stats
    Weight - 175 to 178
    Height: 5'10''
    Age: 22

    Does this seem good enough to you guys, especially thePCT?

  2. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    You have everything planned out nice but epi needs to be run for six weeks.
  3. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ulyssesgrant View Post
    Hey everyone. This is my first PH run, and I need a critiqueof my cycle setup. I'll be running Havoc (Epi by RPN) at 30/30/30/40. This ispretty much set, as I want to stay fairly conservative my first cycle (and $$'stight). Here's the setup:

    Weeks 1-4: Havoc (30/30/30/40) + Cycle Assist by CEL
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid pills (50/50/25/25) + DAA (3g/day) + PCTAssist be CEL + PES Erase (2-3 caps/day)
    Weeks 1-8: Creatine mono (5g/day) + multi's + fish oil

    Stats
    Weight - 175 to 178
    Height: 5'10''
    Age: 22

    Does this seem good enough to you guys, especially thePCT?
    Why only 4 weeks? It wont even kick in til week 3
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    You have everything planned out nice but epi needs to be run for six weeks.
    How about 30/30/40/40/40/50?
  5. Registered User
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Answers
    0


    Id save the mono for pct

    Dont start erase till week 3
  6. Registered User
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0


    Not a fan of ramping - 6 weeks 40mg all the way through is a better choice imo.
  7. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    Id save the mono for pct

    Dont start erase till week 3
    Week 3 of PCT, not week 3 on cycle, right? & I have plenty of creatine, I'm already on it every day.
  8. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ulyssesgrant View Post
    Week 3 of PCT, not week 3 on cycle, right? & I have plenty of creatine, I'm already on it every day.
    Correct
  9. Registered User
    DrDeca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    id run the creatine mono durin cycle and pct hahah i did and i was fine. i think it helped alot to keep water weight
  10. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Not a fan of ramping - 6 weeks 40mg all the way through is a better choice imo.
    B/c it's my first PH (and as Havoc is a stage 3 compound), would 5 weeks be safer? Maybe dosed 40/40/40/40/50?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    id run the creatine mono durin cycle and pct hahah i did and i was fine. i think it helped alot to keep water weight
    That's what I plan on doing. I've got enough right now to last me another 2 months or so, which should be about the duration of the cycle.
  11. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ulyssesgrant View Post
    B/c it's my first PH (and as Havoc is a stage 3 compound), would 5 weeks be safer? Maybe dosed 40/40/40/40/50?

    That's what I plan on doing. I've got enough right now to last me another 2 months or so, which should be about the duration of the cycle.
    No problem ramping up, if you feel fine the first week at 30 then go up. First cycle you have to see how the compound affects you at different doses. Odds are you'll be fine at 40 and 50, but its really a just in case kind of thing
  12. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    No problem ramping up, if you feel fine the first week at 30 then go up. First cycle you have to see how the compound affects you at different doses. Odds are you'll be fine at 40 and 50, but its really a just in case kind of thing
    Thanks brah! Ok. So here's what the cycle is currently looking like:

    Havoc- 30/40/40/40/50 (4th week may get bumped to 50mh, but thatdepends on how I feel / what sides pop up)

    Additionally, I'm now highly considering switching theSERM to Nolva (at roughly the same price as the Clomid). If I do run Nolva itwill be at 20/20/10/10/10 (or some configuration with roughly that totaldosage). Thoughts on the SERM are highly appreciated.
  13. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Modifications, modifications, modifications. Thanks everyonefor the help planning my Havoc run!! You've given me good advice and assurancethat this is a decent plan. Here is (unless you guys spot anything that needs adjustment)the finalized cycle write-up:

    Weeks 1-6: Havoc (30/40/40/40/50/50) + Protex Cycle Assist& Liver Protection
    Weeks 7-11: Nolva/Tamoxifen (pill form @ 20/20/10/10/10) + PES Erase High AffinityInhibitor + CEL PCT Assist + DAA (3g/day)
    Weeks 1-11: Creatine mono (5g/day) + Multi's + Fish oil

    Gains, gains, gains.
  14. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ulyssesgrant View Post
    Modifications, modifications, modifications. Thanks everyonefor the help planning my Havoc run!! You've given me good advice and assurancethat this is a decent plan. Here is (unless you guys spot anything that needs adjustment)the finalized cycle write-up:

    Weeks 1-6: Havoc (30/40/40/40/50/50) + Protex Cycle Assist& Liver Protection
    Weeks 7-11: Nolva/Tamoxifen (pill form @ 20/20/10/10/10) + PES Erase High AffinityInhibitor + CEL PCT Assist + DAA (3g/day)
    Weeks 1-11: Creatine mono (5g/day) + Multi's + Fish oil

    Gains, gains, gains.
    Nolva only needs to be run 4 weeks
  15. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Nolva only needs to be run 4 weeks
    Will change that, thanks for the heads up.
  16. Registered User
    DrDeca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    oh and take your multis and fish oil on cycle to! haaha
  17. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    oh and take your multis and fish oil on cycle to! haaha
    Of course, haha. In the cycle write-up I have multi's + fish oil + creatine listed for the whole cycle and PCT.
  18. Registered User
    Maelstrom53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Pick up some Taurine to have on hand for back pumps should they become an issue. It's cheap and won't hurt.

    Also Cissus for your joints might be worth looking in to. Epi can really dry out your joints depending on the person.
  19. Registered User
    nyyankee41's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to hijack. Relative question

    Looking to gain some mass and then cut. Starting wet then going dry. Will be preloading sup and liv juice for one week prior. Running all the typical supps (cycle sup, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, omega 3 6 9, taurine, etc). Will also being running AndroHard from PP throughout the 6 week cycle and Toco8 during last 4 weeks and pct.

    SD
    10/20/30
    Havoc
    0/0/20/30/40/40

    Pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Erase 2 ED
    PP's TRS (sustain alpha, tcf-1, EndoAmp Max, Toco8)

    Thoughts?
    Think just the PP TRS and erase would be good for pct or def add the nolva? Currently have both.
    Go higher than 40 for Havoc?
  20. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    Keep the serm
  21. Registered User
    ulyssesgrant's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Keep the serm
    This.
  22. Registered User
    nyyankee41's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    What I figured. Other than that any objections/suggestions? Thanks guys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle - RPN Havoc (Epistane). Need some opinions.
    By royoneal213 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. My First PH Cycle. Havoc
    By Grooch in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:48 PM
  3. First PH cycle (Havoc)...need advise
    By musclemember in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 08:54 AM
  4. First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed
    By thenine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:07 AM
  5. First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed
    By thenine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in