First Cycle - SD Matrix

Opticz

Awards
Hi Guys,

Iv been contemplating with the idea of running a prohormone for a while, a course of SD Matrix, but instead of jumping in feet first I thought I would do some reading up on it. First, here's a little info about me.

21 Years Old, weighing 12stone 10 (178 or so lbs) at 175cm, 16% bodyfat.

Currently on around 3200 kcals a day with a typical diet of:

8am: Porridge & Shake
10am: Home made protien flapjack, an apple and 500ml of water
12 mid-day - 65g of brown pasta and a chicken breast
2pm: 65g of brown pasta and tuna
4pm: Shake with a piece of flapjack.
5.45; Work out
7pm: Dinner - Usually Sweet Potato/new potato/pasta with veg and meat (steak,chicken or turkey)

Back to SD. I have had two friends run SD around 18 months since and had great results - they took it without really knowing what it was and then started to go gyno as they never ran a PCT!

If I am to run a cycle of SD then I would run it as follows:

Week 1 - Load
Milk thistle 1000mg (Everyday -ED)
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED

Weeks 2,3,4
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED
Niacin 1000mg
SD - 1 a day for first week, followed by 2 a day in weeks 2 and 3.

Weeks 5,6,7,8
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED
DS A/X - 2 tabs AM/2 tabs PM
DS Triazole - 2 tabs AM/2 Tabs PM

I see that a fair few people use something like Esto-suppress instead of Triazole, but Triazole is an Esto-Suppressant so this would work as effectively? Then the A/X would be in as a test booster.

I have read widely around the side effects - liver harsh so stay off the ale (I dont drink anyway), increased blood pressure and increase in LDL cholesterol and so on.

My main concern is the Cholesterol. I think I lead a relatively low saturated fat diet anyway but my family has history of heart disease - hence my worry about the cholesterol more so than blood pressure as I know my BP is currently spot on.

Could anybody help me with advice about the cholesterol factor? I am planning on running SD for three weeks, so how harsh will it trash my lipids in those three weeks.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Opticz

Awards
Without a doubt. Through many forums I have searched - and the majority of people will come back and say 'Your too young'. I just feel I need something to get me through a plateau, and to recover from an injury which has set me back around 3 months.

A lot of people will say eat more, train harder, leave PH's. But I physically can't eat any more, weight is going on slowly but not as quickly as I need as I need to be at my peak for March.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Eh well not like you're a teenager, so I say go for it. I took my first one when I was 23.

As long as you do the proper PCT and support stuff during the PH's, you'll be good

Opticz

Awards
As a previous user of a PH, do you think that my cycle support and PCT are adequate? I notice that a few alternative sources suggest running Epi first before going onto SD Matrix, is this due to the harshness of SD matrix...or is there something that I am overlooking as to why some suggest running Epi first?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I think it looks solid.

And eh, I took primabol as my first PH, which is I believe a direct SD relative... had no side effects. Only took liver support the whole time, was a noob to the game, didn't realize what I was doing... my PCT was freaking tribulus and some other crap over the counter lmao... I turned out fine so ...

Opticz

Awards
Ahh Ok cool, well thats what my mates did - just ran SD for 4 solid weeks with 2 milk thistle a day, and then he just went straight onto Trib. PRobably didnt help that he went away on a lads holiday the day after he had finished on SD?

I think it will probably be a good idea to get my bloods done first before running it, just to make sure my cholesterol levels are fine before I start...I know PH's can be dangerous if not supported correctly, but surely they couldnt sell them OTC if they were so bad for you?...Mind you Jack3d was in circulation for a few months before that was removed from the market.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Wait it cut the other part out of my post

You NEED clomid and nolva for PCT. Tribulus was a joke, and will not cut it.

Opticz

Awards
This is where I start to struggle, Chlomid and Novla are SERMs, right? But isnt this what Triazole covers? Triazole is an Anti-estrogen/test boosting product, so that together with Activate Xtreme (Driven Sports' test booster) would be similar to running Chlomid and Novla. Running a SERM as a PCT is due to blocking the effects of estrogen and to allow the body to recover from in effect 'shutting down' natural testosterone production...and thats where the A/X comes in - to kick start Test production again?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
This is where I start to struggle, Chlomid and Novla are SERMs, right? But isnt this what Triazole covers? Triazole is an Anti-estrogen/test boosting product, so that together with Activate Xtreme (Driven Sports' test booster) would be similar to running Chlomid and Novla. Running a SERM as a PCT is due to blocking the effects of estrogen and to allow the body to recover from in effect 'shutting down' natural testosterone production...and thats where the A/X comes in - to kick start Test production again?

I respect your logic but there is no substitute for a SERM. Don't do this cycle unless you get a SERM, specifically clomid and nolva.

Opticz

Awards
Ok, so as Im not overly familiar with Chlomid and Nolva, would I still chuck in A/X and Triazole into the PCT - or would this be overkill?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Overkill my friend, clomid and nolva are all you will need for a successful PCT.

Opticz

Awards
Ok, Thank you for your advice....what sort of doses should I be looking at?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
People generally use Clomid @ 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
and Nolva at 20mg everyday for 4 weeks!

Opticz

Awards
Excellent! Thanks ever so much. Its actually quite disturbing that products so harsh like these can be sold without proper advice. I have tried to explore as much as possible but it's always good to get feedback from people who have previous cycle experience.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I agree that there should be way more info required before purchase. It should state on the bottles that nolva and clomid are proper PCT's. Pretty messed up what can happen to you if you don't use proper PCT, generally

Opticz

Awards
I couldn't agree more - no doubt there have been loads of people who have bought ph's OTC and never ran a pct and come out worse off...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Sent you a PM brother, idk if you have enough posts though for it to go through, but keep posting if not so I can shoot ya one

Opticz

Awards
Ok - il have a look - tranna work the forum from my phone now cos laptops died! Haha

Opticz

Awards
I've replied mate - have you got it? It's not coming up on message history that's all....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Iv been contemplating with the idea of running a prohormone for a while, a course of SD Matrix, but instead of jumping in feet first I thought I would do some reading up on it. First, here's a little info about me.

21 Years Old, weighing 12stone 10 (178 or so lbs) at 175cm, 16% bodyfat.

Currently on around 3200 kcals a day with a typical diet of:

8am: Porridge & Shake
10am: Home made protien flapjack, an apple and 500ml of water
12 mid-day - 65g of brown pasta and a chicken breast
2pm: 65g of brown pasta and tuna
4pm: Shake with a piece of flapjack.
5.45; Work out
7pm: Dinner - Usually Sweet Potato/new potato/pasta with veg and meat (steak,chicken or turkey)

Back to SD. I have had two friends run SD around 18 months since and had great results - they took it without really knowing what it was and then started to go gyno as they never ran a PCT!

If I am to run a cycle of SD then I would run it as follows:

Week 1 - Load
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED

Weeks 2,3,4
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED
Niacin 1000mg
SD - 1 a day for first week, followed by 2 a day in weeks 2 and 3.

Weeks 5,6,7,8
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg ED
CoQ 10 200mg ED
DS A/X - 2 tabs AM/2 tabs PM
DS Triazole - 2 tabs AM/2 Tabs PM

I see that a fair few people use something like Esto-suppress instead of Triazole, but Triazole is an Esto-Suppressant so this would work as effectively? Then the A/X would be in as a test booster.

I have read widely around the side effects - liver harsh so stay off the ale (I dont drink anyway), increased blood pressure and increase in LDL cholesterol and so on.

My main concern is the Cholesterol. I think I lead a relatively low saturated fat diet anyway but my family has history of heart disease - hence my worry about the cholesterol more so than blood pressure as I know my BP is currently spot on.

Could anybody help me with advice about the cholesterol factor? I am planning on running SD for three weeks, so how harsh will it trash my lipids in those three weeks.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.
Didn't get to read the entire forum but if cholesterol is your biggest fear, order some UDCA and run that at 500mg-1g a day.

There are studies out there, I can send you some if you want.

Opticz

Awards
Well I think Iv covered most things apart from the cholesterol - which has a knock on effect to blood pressure....as for the liver - it's the only organ which can fully regenerate....but if you could PM those studies for me to read that would be great....red yeast rice, niacin and coQ10 are supposed to prevent cholesterol build up and keep everything working as well as it should - but I'd like to extend my knowledge!