question regarding time between cycles

uzumaki.smash

Awards
Just wondering since I just ran a cycle of alphaBulk with AlphaMass then forunner labs reboot. How long should I wait to start a cycle of DMZ at 15mg for 1 week, then 30 mg for 5 weeks, combined with 75mg of h-drol for a total of 6 weeks? Any Ideas? I used the alphas for a total of about 4 weeks plus the reboot for an additional 3 weeks (1 week was during last week of the alphas). Didn't have any sides, nor did not have an increase in mass, just a 2-3 lbs added and strength slightly increased.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Normally your off time would equal the time on your previous cycle plus pct

However, if you get some blood work done about a month or so after your precious cycle ends and everything checks out ok I'd say you can start your next cycle

uzumaki.smash

Awards
what do you want to look for in blood work? i recently about 3 weeks after my cycle had my blood tested, but simply for my cholesterol levels.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
what do you want to look for in blood work? i recently about 3 weeks after my cycle had my blood tested, but simply for my cholesterol levels.
You want to see of your test and other hormones are back within their average values