Ostra RX vs Research Chem Ostra

Lazy2000

Awards
I've been debating using Ostra possibly stacking with other products. My goal is to shed a little BF and add a few pounds of lean mass. The reason that I'm leaning toward Ostra is the lack of a PCT. I'm not in the US long enough to complete a cycle and a pct and I'm concerned with shipping SERMs overseas. I usually have about two months in the US before I go back overseas. I'm early 30s, 205ish and BF 13 - 15%. My training experience is over 8 years.

IS there any difference between the two? I understand that RX is pill form and RC will be liquid. Does anyone have experience with both? Is the RC stronger/more effective? I have searched for logs but there are not any detailed logs using this as a stand alone. Is it worth it for 8 weeks? Is there an alternative that would be better than a SARM?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Interested on this too. Some of the RC have Osta so much cheaper than OstaRx or Ostanish...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran osta rx when it was released and currently on day 14 of ostarine. feel no difference between the 2 however im semi bulking now and was recomping then. the price makes the biggest factor.

zendog

Awards
In my opinion. Sarm search, Osta Rx and Unique in that order. I have used all three.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm on Unique now. Only been a week so not much to report but the taste is what others have described as airplane glue.