Next cycle, EQ or Deca?

Internalstorm

Awards
This will be my third cycle and was wondering what you guys thought. My first cycle consisted of 400mg/week of test cyp and 300 mg/week of Deca for 10 weeks.
The second cycle was 500mg/week or Test Cyp and 500mg/week of EQ for 12 weeks.
I felt better on the second cycle and the gains were greater. I had extreme joint pain though and figured that the third cycle I would use Deca again. Now here I am thinking about the third cycle, but I rather use EQ again but don't want the joint pain. So I was thinking of using them both with the 600mg/week of Test. Cyp. that I will be using.
Maybe 400mg/week of EQ and 300mg/week of the Deca? Or 500mg/week of the EQ with only 150mg/week of the Deca? I will probably be running this cycle between 12-15 weeks.
Basically how much Deca will I have to take to feel the effects in my joints?

Thanks for your time guys...

sarge

Awards
This will be my third cycle and was wondering what you guys thought. My first cycle consisted of 400mg/week of test cyp and 300 mg/week of Deca for 10 weeks.
I felt better on the second cycle and the gains were greater. I had extreme joint pain though and figured that the third cycle I would use Deca again. Now here I am thinking about the third cycle, but I rather use EQ again but don't want the joint pain. So I was thinking of using them both with the 600mg/week of Test. Cyp. that I will be using.
Maybe 400mg/week of EQ and 300mg/week of the Deca? Or 500mg/week of the EQ with only 150mg/week of the Deca? I will probably be running this cycle between 12-15 weeks.

you could probably get by with 200mg awk of deca.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if its just for joint pain 200mg/week deca should suffice

have you tried using supps like MSM, glucosamine, chondroiton, etc. as opposed to just throwing in deca for joint relief?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
did you take in enough EFA's and water.

Internalstorm

Awards
I tried glucosamine & chondroiton on my last cycle and it didn't really help all that much. As for EFA's, plenty of omega-3s and omega-6s, I'm going to look at some other things before I go with the 200mg/week of Deca but it's still in the back of my head.

Thanks guys,

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

First off Deca and EQ are a great combo, not so much for growing but for workout recovery (back felt good, no joint pain extra). How ever run ether less then 12 weeks is not recomend (not just by myself here) as both are long estered and take about 6 weeks to build up to around 75% of your intended dosage for more info go read : http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125
I would not run less then 300mg of deca. Yes 200 will work for you joints but for a penny for a pound why not get the added groth potential?. Here is what I would do:

500 to 600mg of Test cyp or deca (minus one week for the deca) a week weeks 1 to 15
400 to 600mg EQ a week weeks 1 to 14
300 to 400mg Nand deca a week weeks 1 to 14
250iu of HCG 2 to 3 times a week weeks 1 to 16.
20mg of nolvadex EOD weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 17 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks