Do I really have to wait 14 weeks after an androbulk cycle?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I ran androbulk @ 6 caps. It is pretty mild and my PCT is over Jan 3rd. Can I start another cycle at the beginning of February? I feel ready. I will get blood work after my second cycle. It's my 3rd week of PCT and everything is smitten

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Is good to let your body get back to normal, that would be a long time for a cycle regardless if it's mild

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Is good to let your body get back to normal, that would be a long time for a cycle regardless if it's mild
Do you think I would be okay starting a cycle in February? Since it was a mild, non methyl cycle?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
To be as honest as possible w you bros my rule of thumb is that if the post cycle bloodwork checks out then ur good to go.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd ask Mich29 as this is an Andro Factory product isn't it? He's the new rep and go to guy.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Is 6 caps the minimum dose? Also how old are you? I'm sure people have done way worse things to themselves and survived just fine

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
6 was the "effective dose." It was a primordial performance product. It is a DHEA compound.

Also, I'm 22, about a month away from 23. (22 11/12) haha

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
You would be fine dude, rock it out and up the dose maybe, how was the cycle?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
You would be fine dude, rock it out and up the dose maybe, how was the cycle?
It went well man. I started out at 176lbs around 12% and now I'm sitting at about 190lbs at 14-15% bf.

It was a great cycle, zero sides. I am bummed to see the company go. They delivered a solid product, albeit, pricey.

Merry Christmas man

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Forerunner has pretty much the same product, any hair shedding?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Forerunner has pretty much the same product, any hair shedding?
I didn't experience any shedding. I did develop a very small amount of acne on my back towards the end of the cycle, though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait at least a month after finishing PCT, get bloodwork done and if it is OK, you're g2g to start another cycle.

Stuff like Clomid and Nolva may temporarily raise your test levels, that's why I'd wait a month after SERM therapy before getting bloods dobe, to see how high (or low) your test levels are WITHOUT extra chemistry in your body.