Do I really have to wait 14 weeks after an androbulk cycle?
- 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
- 12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Is good to let your body get back to normal, that would be a long time for a cycle regardless if it's mildT2
12-24-2012, 06:02 PM
12-25-2012, 08:49 AM
12-25-2012, 09:06 AM
To be as honest as possible w you bros my rule of thumb is that if the post cycle bloodwork checks out then ur good to go.
12-25-2012, 09:55 AM
I'd ask Mich29 as this is an Andro Factory product isn't it? He's the new rep and go to guy.
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
12-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Is 6 caps the minimum dose? Also how old are you? I'm sure people have done way worse things to themselves and survived just fine
12-25-2012, 12:35 PM
6 was the "effective dose." It was a primordial performance product. It is a DHEA compound.
Also, I'm 22, about a month away from 23. (22 11/12) haha
12-25-2012, 01:05 PM
12-25-2012, 01:38 PM
12-25-2012, 02:04 PM
12-25-2012, 02:23 PM
12-25-2012, 04:27 PM
I would wait at least a month after finishing PCT, get bloodwork done and if it is OK, you're g2g to start another cycle.
Stuff like Clomid and Nolva may temporarily raise your test levels, that's why I'd wait a month after SERM therapy before getting bloods dobe, to see how high (or low) your test levels are WITHOUT extra chemistry in your body.
Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bulktime81 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:56 PM
- By L X in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:14 PM
- By Lotto in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:35 PM
- By Kegger in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:33 AM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:20 PM