Designer Steroid Control Act - AnabolicMinds.com

Designer Steroid Control Act

Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation Designer Steroid Control Act

I ended up stumbling across this, and find it quite disturbing. Seems like they're trying to ban prohomones.. I tried finding an earlier post regarding this but came up negative. Thought i would share. FDA Law Blog: Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012 Introduced; Would Bulk Up Federal Anabolic Steroid Controls

Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea, i knew that SD and P-Stanz was banned. But the additional 27 compounds had me thinking.. Yea D-Zine from CEL is 2 SD joined by a nitrogen (Azine) group. Anyways thanks for chiming in, hopefully it wont go into full effect.
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

I have not, SD scares me. But i have read a lot into it since a lot of my friends have done clones of SD (eg. Mass Tabs). When i started to research on pros as well as AAS, D-Zine seemed pretty spectacular, as well as reading a lot of D-Zine logs over at PHF. Being 2 SD joined together your bodies stomach acid separates the two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule just with two potential pathways. The one advantage that Dymethazine has over Superdrol, from what i read, is the less likelihood of side effects or in the event of side effects being present they’re typically more manageable with D-Zone. Don’t take this as it being side-effect free, Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Lol yea. Epistane is a great compound, solid couple pounds mass with a very noticeable leaning effect. The reason why I don't consider ever trying SD was from all of the post cycle gyno. I know that everyone reacts differently. I wouldn't let the tri-methyl steer you away. There are other compounds that still produce good results. It was a sad day when I heard the FDA raiding PP.. Those bastards.
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Yes sir, but if you had a big bank account, wouldn't you go a little crazy and insane? Haha seems like that's the case... Unnecessary spending.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 11:39 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:51 PM
  3. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 75