Designer Steroid Control Act

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i knew that SD and P-Stanz was banned. But the additional 27 compounds had me thinking.. Yea D-Zine from CEL is 2 SD joined by a nitrogen (Azine) group. Anyways thanks for chiming in, hopefully it wont go into full effect.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I have not, SD scares me. But i have read a lot into it since a lot of my friends have done clones of SD (eg. Mass Tabs). When i started to research on pros as well as AAS, D-Zine seemed pretty spectacular, as well as reading a lot of D-Zine logs over at PHF. Being 2 SD joined together your bodies stomach acid separates the two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule just with two potential pathways. The one advantage that Dymethazine has over Superdrol, from what i read, is the less likelihood of side effects or in the event of side effects being present they’re typically more manageable with D-Zone. Don’t take this as it being side-effect free, Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea. Epistane is a great compound, solid couple pounds mass with a very noticeable leaning effect. The reason why I don't consider ever trying SD was from all of the post cycle gyno. I know that everyone reacts differently. I wouldn't let the tri-methyl steer you away. There are other compounds that still produce good results. It was a sad day when I heard the FDA raiding PP.. Those bastards.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, but if you had a big bank account, wouldn't you go a little crazy and insane? Haha seems like that's the case... Unnecessary spending.