What is the appeal of SARMs? (S4)?
- 12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
- 12-24-2012, 01:30 PM
- 12-24-2012, 10:43 PM
I found S4 to be suppressive but I really enjoyed my little time with it I was using it during training for boxing matches and man, this stacked with gw I was able to hang with semi pros in the ring. Endurance was great and the recovery was amazing. Wasn't doing a whole lot of lifting but all my body weight exercises went up. I had bloods done afterwards and everything came back good.
My two cents. Merry christmas everyone!
12-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Subbed for answers!
Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Supplements for bodybuilders
12-25-2012, 10:18 AM
I've used Osta and S-4 and liked the results. I don't see it as comparable to test, but it kept me anabolic and gaining/keeping strength while dropping body-fat and bodyweight for competition.
I found the S-4 somewhat suppressive and did a small pct with bridge and post cycle and unleashed. Done two so far and decent results for cost and low sides.
12-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Not sure about S4 but ostarine seems decent, (week 3). Balls getting smalls but I'm on TRT anyway so not worried about shutdown. But I would say 25mg/day has had an effect to the testicular shrinkage. Gains have been excellent though.
But whichever sarm, if on TRT, could you theoretically run them continuously without cycling?
I guess the jury's out on liver values though
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cosmonaut in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2007, 08:49 AM
- By RexGrandis in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:10 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:25 PM
- By Jcada in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 04:40 PM