quick epi questions

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Does it matter if I take epi dosage 30mg pre workout vs 15pre and 15 post on pulsing? Most posts seam to advocate pre/post style not sure why.... (Yes I read thread on pulsing)

I nevere ran epi before I was thinking about doing 3/4times a week every other day at 30 (full body workout each day)

185 6ft 27 ~13bf*maybe less I see my abs)

is 30 a good start at my weight? I have estane 15mg each pill

can epi be taken on empty stomach or does it need fat?

for those wondering I plan on doing nothing special on my pct I will use some daa erase and zna . I can get clomid fearly easy if needed

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Very first pulse just do 15 pre and see how you feel. (Sometimes BP spikes and makes working out difficult. Make sure to breath and not grunt and hurt your head with the extra BP) Then 15 pre 15 post should be good. Make sure to get a lot of protein in immediately after your workout to take advantage of the pulse!.

I've pulsed with Epi and had 20 grams whey protein pre, 60 grams protein post. I like it. Recovery was great and I could see changes in the muscle after every workout. Good luck.

Oh and the pre and post doses I took with my protein and some fish oil

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
First cycle or not, I'd run it at 45mg from the start. 30mg 2 hours pre workout and one post w/o. Pulsing u need to dose higher than a straight cycle BC it kicks in slowly that way. I'd highly recommend a regular cycle tho. Epi has hardly any side effects.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing for EPI much less most other oral steroid... what a fukin waste of time.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste ur time pulsing the epi. The benefits don't outweigh the gains. Its so damn mild, but You're gonna get a little shut down no matter what.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
thank you for all the replies.... For some reason Iam drawn to the pulsing idea and plan giving it a try.

I will do 15pre and 15post and will see how that gous

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
thank you for all the replies.... For some reason Iam drawn to the pulsing idea and plan giving it a try.

I will do 15pre and 15post and will see how that gous

30 mg is low even for a regular cycle, your wasting your time

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Agreed waste of time, money, and shutdown. But it's ur body man if u don't wanna take advice that's ur issue. Regardless, best of luck w it.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I wouldn't waste ur time pulsing the epi. The benefits don't outweigh the gains. Its so damn mild, but You're gonna get a little shut down no matter what.
But of course there is either shutdown or not. No such thing as "a little." It's like chicks can't be "a little pregnant"

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, feeling wise there's def a difference between 'shutdown' and not, but regardless of how you feel or the size of your testes, if you're introducing exogenous hormones there's definitely suppression going on that you may not necessarily feel. Suppression is definitely something your system will be working to recover from regardless, so might as well run a full cycle with the Epi since it takes so long to build. I was waiting a good 2 weeks to FEEL it in my training. Saw it in the mirror asap, but the mood/strength takes a buildup.

Don't waste your time pulsing; epi is no superdrol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But of course there is either shutdown or not. No such thing as "a little." It's like chicks can't be "a little pregnant"
Depends on what your definition of shut down is. If you mean shut down by loss of libido, dry joints, lethargy, etc etc etc. or by natural testosterone being .000000000001; those are 2 different things. You can lose libido and be lethargic while still having decent natural test. You can also have your natural test be almost zero (the body will still maintain a small amount of production no matter what) while still maintaining libido.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
agreed w Rhadam, thank god someone on here knows their ****

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Thank you for all your input... I see that most of you think that pulsing is a waste of time.

Had any of you actually tried pulsing? epi

Pulsing wise should I do 30 or 45? I will give it a try for 2 weeks or so and if no results take more or jump into straight cycle.

Some of you may be wondering why I actually want to try pulsing well I like the idea behind it.... Plus taking it when your body needs it the most makes sence....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your body will use it for as long as the half life is present. Fluctuating hormone levels daily is not something i'd recommend for multiple reasons, and besides that the dosages you're talking about are quite low to produce much of a change. With the proper precautions there isn't a oral compound i wouldn't run for 4-8 weeks. Pulsing is worse than half-assing it.

kateean2

Awards
Pulsing for EPI much less most other oral steroid..

kateean2

Awards
Pulsing for EPI much less most other oral steroid..