PCT dosing?

stache

Awards
Alright, I'm sure this has been answered more than 7482739284727492 times but I couldn't find a thread exactly about what I needed to know. I'm starting my pct tomorrow and was wondering if there would be any difference taking my 20mg of nolvadex after breakfast compared to taking 10mg twice daily. As well as if theres a difference if I should take 3g of daa at once or spread out 1g three times daily. Just want to do it right and info would be awesome! Thanks!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Splitting nolva and DAA isn't necessary. But if it makes you happy, go on.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
DAA is garbage to be honest. Got blood work done while on it, and it was useless... tried the SNS caps (highest reviewed DAA) and powder too. Both sucked.

PCT should be nolva and clomid

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DAA is garbage to be honest. Got blood work done while on it, and it was useless... tried the SNS caps (highest reviewed DAA) and powder too. Both sucked.
Same powder. Same result. Same opinion. Beware the sns reps though.... LoL

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm sure this has been answered more than 7482739284727492 times but I couldn't find a thread exactly about what I needed to know. I'm starting my pct tomorrow and was wondering if there would be any difference taking my 20mg of nolvadex after breakfast compared to taking 10mg twice daily. As well as if theres a difference if I should take 3g of daa at once or spread out 1g three times daily. Just want to do it right and info would be awesome! Thanks!
I'd take the full dose in the morning, that way it's in your system most of the day when it will have an effect on your quality of life. Taking before bed won't help your day out. DAA same thing, 1 dose. It works like saturation, so after a certain point you're dosing to maintain, timing is not critical.

PCT should be nolva and clomid
The OP never listed what his pct is for, yet you say he needs to use nolva and clomid... lol no. Just no. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on what happened with your "failed" DAA use.

Same powder. Same result. Same opinion. Beware the sns reps though.... LoL
DAA = DAA when it's properly sourced and produced. Don't know why you would make a comment about SNS reps.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DAA = DAA when it's properly sourced and produced. Don't know why you would make a comment about SNS reps.
(...said the SNS rep lol)

Nobody likes to hear unfavorable opinions about their products. That is all.

skilletjack88

Awards
May be a little late to tell you this but I've done 3 pct treatments and nolva and clomid are awesome....but after a couple weeks you will still get a crash for a couple days maybe more. That's why I save about 1 ml of test just to help me out while I'm recovering....if u feel like **** and are tired with no energy pin a half ml. And trust me if your like me you will need it. I take test e 250 and have had bloodworm done and even with a correct pct program there will still be a point where your test level drops to almost nothing. Will have a half ml left over but better safe than sorry right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(...said the SNS rep lol)

Nobody likes to hear unfavorable opinions about their products. That is all.
No one? I take all criticism of our products. Nothing works 100% for everyone, and it's stupid to think every supp user will like all your products. So, no clue what you're talking about. You seem to be a bit misguided.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
No take the 20 mg at once no need to waiste ur time splitting up the dosage nolvas H/L is 5-6 days