1st cycle please review

antmike

Awards
Weeks 1-10: *500mg testosterone per week *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg) *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg) *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg) *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11: *300mg testosterone per week *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg) *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg) *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg) *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 12: *200mg testosterone per week *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg) *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg) *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg) *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 13: *1.25mg of finasteride per day *.25mg of Arimidex every other day *100mg of clomid every day

Week 14: *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg) *50mg of clomid every day

Instead of 500mg i will be running 300

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Any stats?

Age,how long have you been lifting,strength,body fat %?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 weeks? I hope it's test P then tho I'm sure it's E but yeah we need more info broski

losieloos

Awards
run it 500 a week for 12 weeks, clo for pct,

antmike

Awards
Thanks for your guys' response but i decided I'm gonna make sure my diet is spotless before i consider this cycle...

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Why are you running clomid with adex ? why taper test ?

Adex 1mg Monday 1mg Thursday is better, well it saves you from cutting the tabs.

Pct begins 2 weeks after last injection

antmike

Awards
This was just a cycle i found online the guy who laid out out said it would prevent any sides...I'm thinking 500mg test for 12 weeks then nolva 40/20/20/20 with an AI on hand during cycle

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
This was just a cycle i found online the guy who laid out out said it would prevent any sides...I'm thinking 500mg test for 12 weeks then nolva 40/20/20/20 with an AI on hand during cycle
That sounds better

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nothing can guarantee you won`t get any sides.

And this cycle should have more cycle support besides the saw palmetto.

antmike

Awards
I have CEL cycle support I'll run daily with it then...any tips on acne prevention?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I have CEL cycle support I'll run daily with it then...any tips on acne prevention?
CEL Cycle Assist is good.Covers all the bases.

Personally I would also recommend getting some immune support for your first cycle.
I have a blend of echinacea,astralagus and reishi that works very good.It`s around 7$ on iherb.
Maybe run it from half of cycle and 2 weeks after you quit.Or start it whenever you feel you might get sick.

Acne....I don`t know.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
A man of many words.....
Ha.
Tapering down your test?
Clomid on cycle?
What the hell is Saw Palmetto extract?

There just really isn't much else to say...

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Nothing can guarantee you won`t get any sides.

And this cycle should have more cycle support besides the saw palmetto.
No it shouldn't. Though he can most people don't.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
No it shouldn't. Though he can most people don't.
This is his first cycle.

He`s afraid about sides.

Why wouldn`t he have good cycle support?

I don`t care if most people don`t use it.

I sure as hell would like to protect myself the best I can.

A few extra bucks in regards to your overall health is a joke.

But then again some people are cheap.

Riskyb

Awards
There's other products out there like cycle assist if you're worried about protection. I'd ditch the Saw Palmetto, and save Clomid or Nolva for PCT. I wouldn't even use the Arimidex unless you were developing symptoms.
I'd just do Test 500/week for 12 weeks.
Either Clomid or Nolva 2 weeks after last shot.
Keep it simple. You're not using a gram or more of Test. You'll be fine

Profion

Awards
Nolva and clomid are old school ****... guys we live in a world in progress, we´re able to fly and even go to the moon!

There are some OTC products out there, that actually do their job alot better then nolva and clomid! without the sides, look around and find them. HCG is though great imo

As for the testosteron, dont taper it! if it is your frist time shooting test, i would actually recommend you to go 250mg a week for 10weeks maybe 12, depending on what ester you will go for! At 250mg you should be able to yield alot of gains, while still doing a low dose! the male body produces around 70mg testosteron a week so dont you think that 250 is enough ;) just a hint

Go low, you can always run again

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and clomid are old school ****... guys we live in a world in progress, we´re able to fly and even go to the moon!

There are some OTC products out there, that actually do their job alot better then nolva and clomid! without the sides, look around and find them. HCG is though great imo

As for the testosteron, dont taper it! if it is your frist time shooting test, i would actually recommend you to go 250mg a week for 10weeks maybe 12, depending on what ester you will go for! At 250mg you should be able to yield alot of gains, while still doing a low dose! the male body produces around 70mg testosteron a week so dont you think that 250 is enough ;) just a hint

Good advice,I would also go for 250mg/week for my first cycle.

Especially if OP would an experienced lifter,to which he has declined to answer.

Also,I think that OP doesn`t give a rats ass anymore about this thread or our advice.

He wasn`t determined to use gear anyway and has left.

Profion

Awards
nothing bad about using gear, better use the real deal then the **** stuff thats on the internet, old ****ty meds that are "reinvented" and sold as supplements -_- dummm people now a days, play as if they are rats with their health

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards

This is the biggest pile of bullsh*t advice I've came across, ever. It's always the US/Aussie forums that spread myths and spill sh*t

Also he posted earlier that the cycle would be test500 adex nolva-pct

You time you post such a bs claim post the science behind it too.