Suport Supps

wrdb8

Awards
what supports sups are good on alpha mass and bulk..can i use cycle assist and some taurine

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dhea = super mild so those would be fine. now if you were playing with a dimethyl like dmz or something, then id saygo get tudca too. but its not necesary at all for your toys

wrdb8

Awards
okay what would be good for pct i got reboot and some natty test booster...should that cover it as well as some creatine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay what would be good for pct i got reboot and some natty test booster...should that cover it as well as some creatine.
That should be fine, what length are you going for

wrdb8

Awards
i have 2 alpha mass and 1 alpha bulk and reboot...im going to run 6 week cycle and run alpha bulk a 4 a day and alpha mass either 8 a day or 6/6/6/8/8/8 what do u think would be better? and any serm links?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Cycle supps are not worth it, unless you get high blood pressure symptoms... I know I would rather spend the money somewhere else.

wrdb8

Awards
so cycle assist isnt good to use on cycle and im running a 6 week cycle so should i take 8 alpha mass for 6 weeks or do 6/6/8/8/8/8

wrdb8

Awards
and will reboot,DAA, Mass Fx and creatine be good for pct?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
so cycle assist isnt good to use on cycle and im running a 6 week cycle so should i take 8 alpha mass for 6 weeks or do 6/6/8/8/8/8
It isn't not good, but its effect will be if not non existent.

Its also a DHEA which adds to why not to buy cycle support.

wrdb8

Awards
okay so how should i use this cycle assist and should i run 6/6/8/8/8/8 or 8 throughout.....and is that a yes or no pct?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
okay so how should i use this cycle assist and should i run 6/6/8/8/8/8 or 8 throughout.....and is that a yes or no pct?
8 throughout and why use cycle assist ?if you have then the recommended dosage which I believe is 4 tabs /day

wrdb8

Awards
okay so is my pct fine? and dont even keep cycle assist for pct? if not then i can put the cycle assist pills in an empty creatine bottle and hype it up sell it to a friend or someone for 25 dollars, problem solved!

- the one time i sold a kid a bottle of andromass filled with fishoil caps for $125..lmao

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so is my pct fine? and dont even keep cycle assist for pct? if not then i can put the cycle assist pills in an empty creatine bottle and hype it up sell it to a friend or someone for 25 dollars, problem solved!

- the one time i sold a kid a bottle of andromass filled with fishoil caps for $125..lmao
Thats ****ed up. Probably wouldn't go around telling people that. But obviously its out there already.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yes and no. He who buys an open bottle is already a fool.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Cycle supps are not worth it, unless you get high blood pressure symptoms... I know I would rather spend the money somewhere else.
Sure it`s not worth it if you buy those overpriced "cycle support formulas".

Get all those ingredients individually,you will pay a small price and it will last you several cycles.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took only LIV 52 most days (some days I forgot) and I had great liver values after my Hdrol/test e cycle

wrdb8

Awards
yea im just going to use some individually hawthorneberry and some tuarine.

wrdb8

Awards
should i throw in some erase in pct with reboot(has DAA in it) and mass fx

wrdb8

Awards
what should i take also in pct im gonna run 6/8/8/8/8/8 for the mass and bulk 4 throughout...start first dose in several hours as well as a 5,000 cal diet...im settling nothing less than 10 lbs