Alpha Mass Dose Help!

wrdb8

Awards
i want to run alpha mass/bulk for 6 week cycle goal to gain 8-10 of mass...how should i dose it?

got bottle of bulk and 2 of mass and reboot
should i take cycle assist on cycle?

amiller745

Awards
Take 4 bulk a day and 8 mass a day. You need a serm though for that dose.

wrdb8

Awards
okay i was thinking 4 bulk a day but for mass could i do 6/6/6/8/8/9 and what week should i start bulk and what serm should i use and where to buy.
what supports should i use?
I also have reboot and mass fx can i use them with the serm.

amiller745

Awards
okay i was thinking 4 bulk a day but for mass could i do 6/6/6/8/8/9 and what week should i start bulk and what serm should i use and where to buy.
what supports should i use?
I also have reboot and mass fx can i use them with the serm.
Start them at the same time. Use nolva or clomid but I can't tell you where to buy you have to do some research.

wrdb8

Awards
okay what would you recommend on cycle: cycle assist and taurine is that okay?and can i i use a hgh homeopathic spray just to use it up on the cycle?

amiller745

Awards
okay what would you recommend on cycle: cycle assist and taurine is that okay?and can i i use a hgh homeopathic spray just to use it up on the cycle?
Cycle assist and taurine is good. I have no idea what that other stuff is tbh.!

wrdb8

Awards
its called hurtado magic. also instead of taking the alpha mass 8 for 6 weeks since its my first ph can i do 6/6/6/8/8/8?

wrdb8

Awards
haha were just typing like on a chat but you still think i need a serm then and will get at least 8 pounds with proper nutrition and training.

amiller745

Awards
haha were just typing like on a chat but you still think i need a serm then and will get at least 8 pounds with proper nutrition and training.
Yeah you need a serm and you can gain 8 if you eat enough.

wrdb8

Awards
okay what would u recommend 6/6/6/8/8/8 or just 8 throughout and did u se these two products?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I was taking 6-8 caps of AndroBulk for 8 wks, which I believe has more 4-DHEA in it, and I gained around 12 lbs, with a couple pounds of fat. So don't dreamer bulk on it, IMO. 5-8 is a good mark for 6 weeks.

Kill it

wrdb8

Awards
so should i run alpha mass at 6/6/6/8/8/8 or just 8 throughout.

wrdb8

Awards
okay sounds good 8 mass and 4 bulk throughout....yea people been saying just pick a dose and run it throughout but since its my first ph run ever just wanted to know if i should do the first 2 weeks at 6? and do u think 6 weeks is good length?
- also at 8 mass and 4 bulk would that be stronger than andromass?
-amiller if you order from bodybuilding.com let me know...products are so easy to get for free!

wrdb8

Awards
thanks malcolm yea i saw you post that right after i bought it...im not buying that **** no more but how should i use it up during or post cycle? and canm i ask u about alpha mass? malcolm would fit be better to start a 8 or 6 for alpha mass for the first 2 weeks?

wrdb8

Awards
my pct will be:
Clomid
Reboot
Mass Fx? should i use that in there
DAA powder
Cretaine Mono

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reboot already contains DAA at like 3g a dose. So, you wouldn't need to add more DAA on top of that. Also, not sure Mass FX will be necessary on top of Clomid and Reboot.

wrdb8

Awards
okay yea if i get clomid ill just save mass fx. Purity solutions good to buy? besides some lethargy and oily skin whta else can i expect on cycle....im running it 6/8/8/8/8/8-alpha mass & 4/4/4/4/4/4....ultra 1 and 4 dhea seems to be the real deal. Also whats better the alpha mass and bulk or the ams 1-ad and 4-ad?

wrdb8

Awards
when i take my alpha mass and bulk in the morning should i take it 8 hours later around 2/3 o clock or can i take the rest at night...it says take 8 hours later i just dont m know if that means wait 8 least 8 or take at 8 hours later?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have the mass and bulk stick with them. They are solid, as is AMS's. Either way you'll be good. Dose just like it says. If you take your first dose at 8am then take your second around 4pm. If you are taking more doses than able to split into 2 e.g. 9 or 10, then I would dose them 3 times a day evenly split apart throughout the day. Hopefully, the bulk will stave off any lethargy for ya.

wrdb8

Awards
okay thanks yea i know i really hope that lethargy stays off with bulk thats why i got it...any other things to help lethargy-and ill just dose 2 times because its going to be: alpha mass 6/8/8/8/8/8 & alpha bulk 4/4/4/4/4/4 ill take them around 9/0ish and then when i get home around 5 or 5:30. thanks