Finally decided on my first cycle (Test and Tbol)

Shredology

Awards
Alright so after a good bunch of reading, thinking and decision changes I finally decided what i'd run this winter. This is not final, but I would like to keep the same compounds and have it look somewhat close to it if you have any suggestion.

It'll go:

Test-e ED week 1-12 @ 400mg
Tbol ED week 1-4 @ 50mg
Tbol ED week 4-6 @ 60mg
Var ED week 10-14 @ 80mg

PCT:

HCG week 3-13
Torem week 15-18 120/90/60/30
NLA T-Blast week 12-18 @ 3g ED
Vitamin E week 13-14 1000iu ED
Aromasin week 1-18 12.5mg ED

What are your thoughts on this bros?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd start hcg earlier than that around weeks 3-4 and run through until a week before pct. In saying that too for a simple test cycle I wouldn't even bother with it. Cycle looks good tho nice and simple. I'd put some DAA in your pct 3g daily and also a natty test booster. Purus and NLA have some good ones out atm.

Shredology

Awards
Are the test boosters really helpful? They're damn expensive and from what I heard about them they don't really do anything lol..I've read some good things on DAA though, how long would you suggest?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Are the test boosters really helpful? They're damn expensive and from what I heard about them they don't really do anything lol..I've read some good things on DAA though, how long would you suggest?
Yeah they do help especially with libido boost t by NLA is probably one of the better ones out. DAA works. I saw a study a while ago showing that it increased T levels by from memory 62%. run it 3g daily for 4 weeks.

j05441

Awards
So in
Daa is my ****
Why end tbol over front load? Just wondering.?
Check out recycle + daa
Pct is bare bro imo needs some work

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Maybe throw in some anabeta elite, testforce 2 and 7 spray

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Also man you might want to extend the Tbol out an the end until week 14. Just because the esters are clearing your system doesn't mean you can't keep gaining ;)

Shredology

Awards
Yeah they do help especially with libido boost t by NLA is probably one of the better ones out. DAA works. I saw a study a while ago showing that it increased T levels by from memory 62%. run it 3g daily for 4 weeks.
That's great, i'll definitely get some then, it'll be helpful to keep the gains!

Also man you might want to extend the Tbol out an the end until week 14. Just because the esters are clearing your system doesn't mean you can't keep gaining ;)
You're right, I don't know why I just assumed I would stop at the same time I stopped test, will fix it ;)

infraredline

Awards
Alright so after a good bunch of reading, thinking and decision changes I finally decided what i'd run this winter. This is not final, but I would like to keep the same compounds and have it look somewhat close to it if you have any suggestion.

It'll go:

Test-e ED week 1-12 @ 500mg
Tbol ED week 6-10 @ 50mg
Tbol ED week 10-12 @ 70mg
Tbol ED week 12-14 @ 80mg

PCT:

HCG week 3-13
Nolva ED week 14-18 40/20/20/20/20
NLA T-Blast week 12-18 @ 3g ED

What are your thoughts on this bros?
I would keep the test at 350 a week since its your first cycle

Also I would just blast hcg in weeks 13-14 this way you don't desensitize you leydig cells (I think these are the ones affected)

On top of that I would not use nolvadex since there are far superior options to it

Also I would run var on the back end since tbol really shouldn't be run for more then 6 weeks at a time since it can be harsher on your liver

This is what I would do
Cycle:
1-12 test e 350mg (175mg mon 175mg thurs)
1-6 tbol 60mg
8-12 var 60mg
13-14 hcg 1000iu a week
13-14 vitamin e 1000iu a day
1-6 & 8-12 organ shield by purus labs
Pct:
15-18 torem 120/90/60/30
1-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod
15-18 purus labs recycle and forged post cycle
15-18 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

Shredology

Awards
I would keep the test at 350 a week since its your first cycle

Also I would just blast hcg in weeks 13-14 this way you don't desensitize you leydig cells (I think these are the ones affected)

On top of that I would not use nolvadex since there are far superior options to it

Also I would run var on the back end since tbol really shouldn't be run for more then 6 weeks at a time since it can be harsher on your liver

This is what I would do
Cycle:
1-12 test e 350mg (175mg mon 175mg thurs)
1-6 tbol 60mg
8-12 var 60mg
13-14 hcg 1000iu a week
13-14 vitamin e 1000iu a day
1-6 & 8-12 organ shield by purus labs
Pct:
15-18 torem 120/90/60/30
1-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod
15-18 purus labs recycle and forged post cycle
15-18 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
Thanks for the feedback brother. I read pretty much everywhere that running test under 500/week was pretty much pointless? Also, I read pretty much everywhere that Tbol is easier on your liver than pretty much any other oral, do you think a 2 weeks break between 2 6 week cycles or orals will be enough? I planned on taking milk thistle everyday. Keep in mind my goal with this cycle is to make the most strength/weight gain as possible, and to KEEP the most possible. Keep really is the key word here, as I don't plan on doing many cycles. I will look into torem and aromasin instead of nolvadex too, thanks again for the feedback it definitely presents new options I didn't consider! ;)

infraredline

Awards
Thanks for the feedback brother. I read pretty much everywhere that running test under 500/week was pretty much pointless? Also, I read pretty much everywhere that Tbol is easier on your liver than pretty much any other oral, do you think a 2 weeks break between 2 6 week cycles or orals will be enough? I planned on taking milk thistle everyday. Keep in mind my goal with this cycle is to make the most strength/weight gain as possible, and to KEEP the most possible. Keep really is the key word here, as I don't plan on doing many cycles. I will look into torem and aromasin instead of nolvadex too, thanks again for the feedback it definitely presents new options I didn't consider! ;)
I strongly disagree that running test under 500 is a waste, keep in mind less is more when it comes to this stuff an considering you don't plan on running to many cycles you don't want to accustom yourself to higher dose test
I would agree that under 500 is a waste if this is your 3rd or 4th cycle but since it is your first you will see very nice keepable results at 350 a week

I'm not sure where you read that tbol was the least harsh on your liver but that is not the case, 4-chloro compounds like halodrol and tbol are harsh on your liver var is probably the least harsh oral when it comes to your liver
That's why I said hit the tbol for the first 6 weeks then finish the last 4 with some var, the var will dry you out and put the finishing touches on a very keepable cycle

Just an FYI milk thistle won't be enough it will protect your liver but not your other organs, organ shield by purus labs or something similar is going to do the trick, it's like $20

You really should use something other then nolva why do I say this you ask?
1. Nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis (this means it makes it harder for your body to repair its tendons ligaments and muscle fibers) thus making you probe to injury and harder to preserve your hard earned gains
2. Nolvadex increases clotting factor (your red blood cell count will have already been elevated significantly from the aas thus making your blood very thick, you really don't want your blood to get any thicker)
3. Nolvadex is a carcinogen
4. Nolvadex does nothing to repair hpta, it works through the indirect feedback loop by lowering estrogen causing a rise in test (its not even a good Ai though)

I promise you will not be disappointed if you use torem it works the best, I'm sure many others whom have used it will agree

Lastly, the reason I say aromasin on cycle through pct is it raises igf-1 levels, this is crucial during pct because it helps preserve gains, in addition it is important on cycle to prevent estrogen sides and cutting back on water retention

Shredology

Awards
I strongly disagree that running test under 500 is a waste, keep in mind less is more when it comes to this stuff an considering you don't plan on running to many cycles you don't want to accustom yourself to higher dose test
I would agree that under 500 is a waste if this is your 3rd or 4th cycle but since it is your first you will see very nice keepable results at 350 a week

I'm not sure where you read that tbol was the least harsh on your liver but that is not the case, 4-chloro compounds like halodrol and tbol are harsh on your liver var is probably the least harsh oral when it comes to your liver
That's why I said hit the tbol for the first 6 weeks then finish the last 4 with some var, the var will dry you out and put the finishing touches on a very keepable cycle

Just an FYI milk thistle won't be enough it will protect your liver but not your other organs, organ shield by purus labs or something similar is going to do the trick, it's like $20

1. Nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis (this means it makes it harder for your body to repair its tendons ligaments and muscle fibers) thus making you probe to injury and harder to preserve your hard earned gains
2. Nolvadex increases clotting factor (your red blood cell count will have already been elevated significantly from the aas thus making your blood very thick, you really don't want your blood to get any thicker)
4. Nolvadex does nothing to repair hpta, it works through the indirect feedback loop by lowering estrogen causing a rise in test (its not even a good Ai though)

I promise you will not be disappointed if you use torem it works the best, I'm sure many others whom have used it will agree

Lastly, the reason I say aromasin on cycle through pct is it raises igf-1 levels, this is crucial during pct because it helps preserve gains, in addition it is important on cycle to prevent estrogen sides and cutting back on water retention
Whoa great response, suits my needs very well. Then I will do Tbol for 6 and end with var, and replace nolva with torem. I'll also use aromasin during and after the cycle. Thanks again bro, I would rep you more if I could ;)

infraredline

Awards
Whoa great response, suits my needs very well. Then I will do Tbol for 6 and end with var, and replace nolva with torem. I'll also use aromasin during and after the cycle. Thanks again bro, I would rep you more if I could ;)
Anytime bro, just pm me if you have any other question

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wtf, really, not sure what else is said, but, if it's anything like the second paragraph, its a load of garbage.
Thank you, keep on.. :smoker:

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I've heard from a doctor who actually has medical experience in steroid cycles (someone posted a link on this site a couple times) and the doctor said you should use HCG the entire cycle, ~250iu twice a week, and then up to 2000iu every other day while in PCT.

infraredline

Awards
My b, first paragraph is okay, It's the second that's junk.
Do explain? I wasn't saying tbol is as bad as dbol anadrol Superdrol ect.

It is a more mild oral but var is the least harsh on your liver

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard from a doctor who actually has medical experience in steroid cycles (someone posted a link on this site a couple times) and the doctor said you should use HCG the entire cycle, ~250iu twice a week, and then up to 2000iu every other day while in PCT.
Doctors name?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. Scally.

PS to the topic creator, I hear super dmz is safer and more potent than dbol or tbol.
I haven't seen Dr mike scally recommend Hcg on cycle, doesn't mean he hasn't, just haven't seen it.
Op should google p.o.w.e.r. pct for more info on Dr scally's research/real world, proven effective pct.

Oh, what you hear on dimethazine is inaccurate. More potent though, certainly, mg for mg

infraredline

Awards
He's right that he has done research on it but like I said earlier doing that desensitizes your leydig cells making it harder for your own LH to work and bind to the leydig cells

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's right that he has done research on it but like I said earlier doing that desensitizes your leydig cells making it harder for your own LH to work and bind to the leydig cells
You should continue to research.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
any methylated compound is hard on the liver guys. non methyl orals are obviously better on the liver.. but not good on gains lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta go back to work, have fun, I'm right, so research! And find out what's what!

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Desensitization does not occur with the doses posted.

And jbryan, can you tell me about dmz? I have seen a lot of hype about it, and am considering it especially due to legality and from reading that it does not impact liver enzymes considerably.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
and super dmz is not more potent haha id take 50mg dbol over dmz anyday

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I said non meth ORALS.
I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

Plus, DMZ is far safer on the liver

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
I see most dmz logs report gains of around 17 lbs lean body gains, and they retain a lot of it with proper PCTs. What do users of dbol report?

I agree man, safer on the liver. and I think these users of dmz gaining 17 pounds are those new or relatively new to hormone use. I know if a took it right now id be lucky to get close to 4-7lbs. that's why id prefer dbol. yes, its more watery but definitely like the feel a lot better. plus who doesn't like rock hard wood in the morning haha

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
that's me in my avitar by the way ... on d-bol.... don't look too bloated huh lol

Shredology

Awards
What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Lol no I understand trenbolone, what you are saying makes sense. Because you already have so much muscle mass, I agree completely that you would only gain 4-7. But for those of us that are still in the 100-190 range, we will gain more ideally (at least in the 150-170 range lol)

And just look up Super DMZ log. You can read all about it shred. I recommend it because it is legal, safe on the liver, and a lot of people have a lot of good results all over the world.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Lol no I understand trenbolone, what you are saying makes sense. Because you already have so much muscle mass, I agree completely that you would only gain 4-7. But for those of us that are still in the 100-190 range, we will gain more ideally (at least in the 150-170 range lol)

And just look up Super DMZ log. You can read all about it shred. I recommend it because it is legal, safe on the liver, and a lot of people have a lot of good results all over the world.
I way 191 5'8ish lol

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
What is DMZ? Never heard of it...And since this is my first cycle, from what you guys are saying I would probably get strong retainable gains wouldn't I? I've read the same about Tbol though, heard of roid newbies gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks and keeping all of them, which is way I chose to use it..
and shredology, tbol is a wonderfull compound. it is much like dbol with very very similar gains but there pretty lean. almost ni water

Shredology

Awards
Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it? ;)

I've only read good things about it.

My original cycle was only:

Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?

Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dimethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded with a azine bond.
It is very unhealthy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id pick oral turinabol over dimethazine any day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and shredology, tbol is a wonderfull compound. it is much like dbol with very very similar gains but there pretty lean. almost ni water
Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah brah Tbol is illegal but that's not a problem is it? ;)

I've only read good things about it.

My original cycle was only:

Test e 1-12 weeks @ 500mg
Tbol week 6-12 @ 60mg

With a simple nova PCT, and HCG during and after the cycle. I changed it to what it is right now from recommendations on the first page, do you think it's better now than it was?

Thanks for the feedbacks guys they are greatly appreciated, health and gains are very important so I really hope i'm doing the best choices ;)
Blind leading the blind.
Don't worry though, lots of people use steroids with no clue about them, and get away fine.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Mg for mg dimethazine ( Di methyl dht azine ) is more potent than dbol ( methyl bodenone)
yes I'm aware of that. just sayin dbols better in my view.

Trenbolone can be used orally.
Ever heard of methoxy trn/tst?
Contained plain trenbolone, people loved it.
yep. have had it. not good oral bioavailability tho. id prefer regular ol tren tho lol why take it oral.. lol tren already is harsh. also it wasn't plain old tren. it was a hormone closely resembling tren but not quite tren. plus even if it was... methylating the compound would completely change it. take dbol and eq for example.
Tbol is dbol with a 4-chloro group added to it, which prevents aromatization, lowers androgenic effects.
spot on.